Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 am
Tom slept on, but Lorelai stirred just enough to give Gaara a sleepy smile before drifting back into dreamland. Even in sleep, she instinctively snuggled closer to the warmth of her brother as she hugged Baxter to her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Gaara gave a small smile of satisfaction, but watching them sleep made Ichibi stir painfully inside. Gaara grabbed his chest in pain, so he walked to a nearby river and splashed his face with cold water. He wiped his face on his shirt and shook his head.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Lorelai and Tom slept peacefully through the rst of the night.

((Looks like my characters out out of action for now unless we decide to have a time skip. lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm
((Okay, let's do a time skip to around 8:00 in the morning))

Gaara allowed his sand to bring him to the ground gently. He walked over to Tom and Lorelai and shook them gently.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Tom stirred as he felt someone nudge him and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled as his gaze settled on Gaara. "Ah, top o' the mornin' to ye, Gaara-lad. And how are ye this fine day?" He chuckled as Gaara gently shook Lorelai. "It'll take more than a mere nudge te wake that girl up, lad." Tom dug his fingers into his sister's ribs. Mere seconds later, a smile started playing around Lorelai's features as she wiggled slightly in her sleep and woke herself up from her own giggling. She grinned as she looked up at her brother. "What's fer breakfast, nii-chan?" Her features brightened as she spotted her friend. "Hullo, Gaara-chan. Wanna join us fer breakfast?" Tom smiled and nodded his approval to show it was alright with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 am
Gaara yawned and smiled. "I was thinking that I could treat us to Ichiraku ramen."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 am
Tom blinked in surprise as he wondered where Gaara could've gotten the money to pay fpr three people, but quickly smiled and nodded in agreement, not wanting to be rude. "Aye, thank ye lad, ramen sounds good. How about you, lass?" Lorelai grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Mm-hm, mm-hm! I want chicken ramen again!" Tom chuckled and ruffled his sister's hair affectionately. "Good lass, chicken's good for ye. Run along now and I'll run a bath for ye shortly." No sooner had Tom said the word "bath", Lorelai was off like a shot toward the bathroom waving her arms exuberantly. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Bathtime, bathtime!" Tom stared dumbly after his sister as he mumbled to himself, "Where does she get that much energy from this early in the mornin'? Sometimes I envy her. Still, I hope she doesn't become as lazy as me when she gets older." Aloud, he smiled and adressed Gaara, "We'll only be a few minutes, lad." Fifteen minutes later, Lorelai had had her bath and she and Tom were both dressed and ready to go. Tom opened the front door for his sister and bowed. "Ladies first." Lorelai giggled at her brother and walked through the door as Tom shut and locked it behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:31 pm
Gaara smiled warmly at Tom. "I watched your house all night to make sure nobody broke in," he said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:56 pm
Tom knelt beside Gaara and smiled as he ruffled the boy's hair just like he usually did to Lorelai to show he was pleased, also happy to no end that Gaara was smiling openly for a change. "Bless ye, lad. Ye didn't have te do that, but I appreciate the gesture all the same." He noticed the dark circles around Gaara's eyes and guessed the poor boy suffered from insomnia, but politely didn't say anything in case it would emberras him. Lorelai was happily skipping and singing as she made circles around Tom and Gaara until her stomach let out a loud rumble, causing her to bring her antics to a halt. She giggled and smiled sheepishly. "My stomach's talking."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:03 pm
"I can not sleep, for if I do...." Gaara's voice trailed off. He motioned for Tom to bend down. He didn't want Lorelai to know about Ichibi, not yet.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Tom blinked in puzzlement, but bent down with his ear mere centimeters from Gaara's face. Lorelai kept looking from one to the other in confusion before coming to the conclusion they were playing a whispering game. She smiled and clapped happily, wondering if they'd let her play too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm
"A monster called 'Ichibi' will come out. It is sealed within me, and if it comes out, I'll destroy the village and its people." Gaara whispered quietly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Tom slowly processed what Gaara had told him before nodding in sympathetic understanding. "So that's why ye don't sleep. I just thought it was a bad case of insomnia." Lorelai was occupied with chasing a butterfly and wasn't paying any attention to the conversation between Tom and Gaara.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Gaara smiled sadly. "It would hurt a lot inside to let the two of you look at my true form." he said, looking at Lorelai.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:28 am
Lorelai caught Gaara looking at her and grinned cheerily at him before resuming her game of tag with the elusive butterfly. Tom wrapped his arms around the small boy in a hug and said gently, "If ye don't want to, ye don't have to. Yer a good lad, Gaara, and I'd hate te see ye hurt, physically or emotionally. Technically, since demons are usually sealed in a body at birth, I think ye'd be showin' the demon's true form, not yer own. I may fear the demon, but I don't fear you. As far as I'm concerned, yer still Gaara, and a good friend te me sister." Tom released him and gave him a kind smile. "Ye've been lonely, right? Lori knows what it means te be lonely as well. Sure, she might have me for company, but I'm usually too busy trainin' te play games with her. She longs for the companionship of kids her own age, but nobody was willin' te accept her until we came here. Could ye do me a big favor, Gaara? Please continue bein' a friend te Lori. She needs ye."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games