Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:49 pm
"hmm....last time i fought him, it took longer just to chase him away..Alucard and i nearly died trying to get away...but my friend gave his life to save us.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Crimson retook his normal vampire form and sat down with Anderson's burning corpse to his back, warming himself in the glow of the fire. "What are the Grand Lords Genji?"  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:44 pm
"yes, please enlighten us." Baku sat next to Crimson, Alucard following.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:01 pm
"They are the strongest beings ever alive. Me I have a third of the power of the weakest Grand Lords. Theu are extremely powerful. More than anything on this plane.They are stronger the what the humans call Satan.They could flatten this castle with a just a snap of there fingers." Gengi said with pride.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:17 pm
"wow, thats cool!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:37 pm
"well i guess so. I want favor from the grand lords so i can get stronger and rule."  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:33 pm
"I wish you luck."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:13 pm
"So they are a supreme evil?" Crimson said interested  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:38 pm
M6dH6tter
"So they are a supreme evil?" Crimson said interested

"Well my people are more neutral to this plane of living most of us who have lived here for awhile thinks it pretty borring. Also it was my people who brought magic to thic plane a long time ago." Gengi explained  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:09 pm
"Oh I see, and who exactly are your people?" Crimson curiosity grew with each question.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:37 pm
"My people are the demons of the Plane of Shadow. It's like mirrored version of this world.except humans dont live thoir its just demons and other monsters." Gengi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:48 am
Alucard whines.."Alucard? What is it, not more hunters?"...Baku and Alucard's gaze drifts to the horizon.."ah, the sun's coming up..Thanks for the warning Alucard."  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 pm
"See you later." Gengi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:09 am
Crimson looked over to the horizon, a pale yellow sun was rising in the skyless cloud. Its color seemed to set the trees and plain before them on fire. "Am I the only Daywalker around here?" He asked out of curiosity and not of sarcasm, he didnt want to see his friends in pain.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:02 am
"Only a lucky few can walk during the day..I can, it just bothers me." Baku placed her hand on Alucard's head, calming him..Her eyes flashed red as she gazed at the rising sun, amazed how it could enflict so much pain on vampires..  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games