Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 pm
"So whats the point of this place except for the Chuunin exams?"Hymn asked them looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Reiko jumped up onto the tree "tch." she murmured and looked around for any enemy  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:00 am
Hunter throws a few pape bombs. When they exploded you heared a slight scream.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:03 pm
"They're to figure out who deserves to become a higher ranking ninja. It's only gennin that take this exam," Seirah said calmly. They were leaping through the trees searching for people who were unable to continue the exams. "I wonder how Sensei and your father are doing," Tekashi said, easily keeping up with Seirah. "When are you going to go for jonin? You know you could make it easily." "How many people would think I was C.F. if I was a jonin or higher? As it is, there are a few who suspect it even though I'm a chunin," Seirah replied, pausing on a tree branch.  

Ryu of the Sands

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 am
Reiko coughed a little "well..thats the end for them"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 am
"I know this is going to be easy." Hunter jumped up and used his byakugan to see were the other teams were. He took out suetras and threw them all over the forest. Hunter jumped down and tons of kunai came at Reiko. Hunter got in the way of them but after that he started to lose his vision.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 pm
Reiko blocked herself from the kunai's and saw Hunter got in the way of them "H-Hey!!are you alright!!!!"she said as she ran to him"you really didn't need to block them from me..." she said as she began to heal him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 pm
Hunter took out the kunai and said "I'm fine Reiko." he was lieing through his teeth at the condition he was in he was luck to be conscious.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm
Reiko twitched then punched his head.She stood up and pointed to him "Don't think you can fool me you idiot!!!i know your not okay!!so don't even say a word when i heal you!!!"she yelled out  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 pm
Hunter rubbed his head and said "Ow you not helping the situation by punching me." Blaze barked at him makeing him sit down so he could be healed.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 pm
Reiko began to heal "jeez..you shouldn't push yourself..its good to take a break once in a while..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm
" No it's not if i stop pushing myself i will never be able to birng honor to my family." Blaze bite him on the hand.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:11 pm
((can i join this place))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm
((sure, just make sure to post your character. ^^ the basic format is on the first page.))

Seirah jumped from tree to tree, using her sense of smell to find people. So far they had already taken two squads from the forest and were looking for more. "I've got blood," she called softly. Kumori gave a soft yip of agreement. "Whose?" asked Tekashi. She was on Seirah's right. "I think it's Hunter's," stated Seirah. She headed in the direction and arrived in time to see Reiko healing Hunter. "How bad is it?" she inquired landing next to them. Tekashi landed and saw the number of kunai littering the ground. "What happened?" she asked, kneeling next to Reiko. She began to heal some of Hunter's wounds. "You've done a good job. There's nothing serious enough to warrent removing your squad from the forest."  

Ryu of the Sands

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Name: ReaLynn
Nickname: Rea
Squad: doesnt have one
Sensai: doesnt have a sensai
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Rea is a demon in human form everyone thinks shes just a ninja. she lives in the forest outside the village hidden in the leaf. Shes color blind. she never wears shoes. she can control fire and she can heal awsomely.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff