Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kirei -- Breeding | Closed | [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm
Hey, Kir~ I'd like to pay for 2 randoms to be added into the Toph/Mzio litter please! whee

One of them will go to me, the other is going to someone else~

If I caaaan could I request that at least one of them be male? The other can be totally random *doesn't have a male yeenur yet* lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 am
Xenia: 1 cub (+ custom)  

Kireiryuu

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:32 pm
Name: Prinny
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Species: Leopon
Parents: ? X Xenia
Offspring: n/a
Description: See refs, black eyes, purple in ears.darker coloured nose. Please make the wing mark like on the prinnybig picci <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/prinnyleo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/prinnybig.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 pm
From Aug CC thread:
1. Kafara x Enzi (6 cubs)
2. Janan'Daya x Eiszapfen (2 cubs)
3. Rhaen x Anwar'Mazin (1 cub)

Edit: I shall be trying to do all stages at once, so cubs won't appear right away. =3 <3

Kireiryuu

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm
Soarin`
Eizapfen x Janan'Daya

Name of SoA: Kosey (Baby Name, it means Lion) Adult name TBD after naming quest.
Appearance: The sparkles on his butt will look more like dads then my bad attempt at sparkles. He's also got his dads fades on him. =D
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/Freelions/Swampiecustom.png
Personality/if family wants to know: He will grow up to be a natural herpetologist. With a natural love for the swamps that he's growing up in. He'll also have a small talent for healing based on his passion for plants at a young age. He's going to inherit his father more crazy side and have trouble with the law and order of his mother. He won't really begin to settle down until after he's done with his naming quest as he will realize that he all alone without his siblings and his mother. He'll long to go back and getting lost and being on his own will be the best thing for the young lion.
Ant requirements that the family has: Defiantly will rp. I also have some lions in the swampies so lots of plots if you need them =D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 pm
For Eiszapfen x Janan'Daya breeding

Name: Himmel
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Eiszapfen x Janan'Daya
Description: See ref pic. Has same "dots and diamonds" pattern as father for markings. Please note father's diamond pattern was based on ice crystals, not stars.
Cub Reference

Jikde Bonyac

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:24 am
For Rhaen x Anwar!

Name: TBC
Parents: Anwar’Mazin x Rhaen
Description: See ref pic. The middle of the triangular shoulder-marking should look a bit more like this girl's in base design. But the long 'stick' on the end should be like it is on my ref. I was just lazy >.>
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cub Ref!

------------------------------------

Also going to post this for Mogami so she doesn't miss deadline :3
She'll be sending her trade ASAP

Name: Mozhgan
Parents: Anwar’Mazin x Rhaen
Description: Coat color from Anwar’s mane. Mom’s splotchy markings in a slightly darker greenish color. Her father’s stripes on her back only (black) - my ref for them is terrible better use dad's instead. Eye and leg markings from her grandmother in black.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cub Ref!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm
From Aug. CC thread:
1. Kozonyos x Shoo (4 cubs)
2. Demeter x Rogue (1 cub)

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm
From August CC thread:
1. Cozikari x Pyaodee (1 cub)
2. Imamu x Rogue (1 pup)
3. Palia x Mananakbo (2 cubs)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 pm
Mananakbo x Palia

Name: Katapatan
Species: cheetah
Parents: Mananakbo x Palia
Description: Ref~ has all yea need <3
[ Full reference ]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am
(I believe i post this here? ^^; ) I won a breeding custom slot.

Breeding: Mananakbo x Palia
Name of SoA: Zuri
Meaning: Good Looking in the African Language.
Appearance:
Hair Tuff: Gradient colors like his fathers body.
Eye Color: One color of each parent. (like ones a pale cyan blue and the other a robin egg blue.
Main Body Color: White
Tail: Like his mothers except it doesn't have the black line, it just fades into the same specks on mothers body (near her front legs and on her cheek) but golden-orange in color and then fades to white.
Legs: Like his mothers again BUT have a darker orangey-red like his father front legs that fade into the same specks on mothers body (near her front legs and on her cheek) but golden-orange in color and then fades to white.
Nose: Same color as his mother.
Cheeks: Same design as his fathers; the little flames.

Visual reference: Sorry i has none sad
Personality: Curious, he is constantly getting into situations were he either has to run really fast (which he is really good at) or trying to sweet talk his way out of it. He is a bit of a loner since his parents went separate ways and his mother disowned siblings as well as himself. Although he is a loner he will protect his other siblings if need be. At times he can get pretty hot headed when you push him enough.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Flames and staying with the pride.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 am
From Aug. CC thread:
1. Healingwind x Mudfoot: 1 pup
2. Laughingstar x Cleankill: 3 pups

Kireiryuu

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 pm
Changed my mind. Sorry lOL  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm
I have permission from Kyt and Split! <3

Sherlock Complex
Applying for: Cleankill x Laughingstar's Litter
Name of SoA: Giconi
Meaning: Bird
Appearance: Same earthy brown with the fade to dark on the legs on Cleankill with Laughingstar's white underbelly, tail, and facial markings. Gold eyes. Anything else is up to the colorist. <3
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Giconi is rather unsure of herself. She's shy and a little bit of a loner. She likes to spend her time thinking and learning about the world around her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Wolf name would be Rainchild.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Kijani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Permission from Kyt and Split >w< <3
Applying for: Cleankill x Laughingstar's Litter
Name of SoA: Aesch
Meaning: ...Always been fond of it- kinda made it up so not sure XD
Appearance: Earthy brown base like Cleankill along with the darker brown transition of color gradient towards the paws and around the muzzle. Toes on the paws are white. His hair tuft atop his head will be white and from the initial tuft of hair he'll have a white blaze/stripe/ridge-back of fur running down his back that ends at the rear; the tail will be a dark brown like Cleankills. Everything else is up to the colorist :3
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: A bit of a philosophical soul- he's an open minded individual although he can be stubbornly persistent. Inquisitive, charming and haphazardly mischievous, he always can find a way to make the ordinary extraordinary.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Wolf name will be Fallengrowl

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces