Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:02 pm
Donate as is to Gaia or to a guild or something? I have to wait until I start getting paid for babysitting my step-brothers to donate to the site. My mom, grandma, and step-father would rather have me home playing "momma."

I'm not going to have kids! *Laughs.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:48 pm
Oh! I was wrong. I don't want the Angelic Sash, I want the Angelic Scarf! That's MUCH less that the sash... but still expensive sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:04 pm
Hermetic, would you put me as questing for the Angelic Scarf in the SSMD? Much thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:34 pm
*snuggles the scarf she got from Christo* heart  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:46 pm
Jameta

Oh the heartlessness of snuggling to the scarf I quest for! This must be punishment for not joining your cul... err... religion!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:43 am

Yeah, I'll add yeah in a minute 3nodding

I USED to have an Angelic Scarf, but I gave it to my friend, and am now regretting it, as he sold it for different items.. He knows I have his password, so I went in to take a peak on how he was doing (in terms of paying me back) and it was gone, but Fairy Wings, Kandy Korn Hat, and another expensive item were in there.

I'm addressing the situation later this evening -- I've waited long enough 3nodding

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:48 am

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6337973
Okay, so I didn't wait untill this evening -- I just sent a PM asking him what that thread was about.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:39 am
Atma311
Jameta

Oh the heartlessness of snuggling to the scarf I quest for! This must be punishment for not joining your cul... err... religion!
Nah, I'm jsut feeling lucky. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:50 am
I just realzed that I shoudn't write danish and then english after and switch like that... It gives me a mental meltdown and I can't remember what some words mean...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:52 pm

I made a new LJ layout ^__^
Version: Ice

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/5jrg8

Bump my thread razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:06 pm

I didn't think it was possible..

but someones mad at me crying

I'm seriously heart broken over here..

Quadadiddle
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:11 pm
Hermetic

Awww *Hugs* No worries. I'm sure your friend will come to their senses and know you're a great person and forgive you (unless they're wrong... in which you should forgive them, but be understanding of their position).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Atma311
Hermetic

Awww *Hugs* No worries. I'm sure your friend will come to their senses and know you're a great person and forgive you (unless they're wrong... in which you should forgive them, but be understanding of their position).

It's not a friend, per se (is that even a word? I hear people use the expression all the time.. dunno what it means)

It's my choir director. I changed his background on his computer, and someone just told me he's pissed about it crying man, that was the only teacher I actually liked

Quadadiddle
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:27 pm
Yeah, I've had people get mad when I changed the settings to make everything smaller. Have you talked with the teacher yet? Have you apologized? Was the background inappropriate? I'm sure if you just talk with your teacher, they'll understand you didn't mean any harm by it. A teacher can be the most understanding person you know... especially the good ones 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games