Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:32 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Come on Kenji, stay with me, almost there... Rai can't inhibit most of the shock for long. He is 'straining' himself, just so Kenji won't feel too much pain, but he feels his 'grip' over Kenji's body slipping.

The pain went on, through his whole body, he can feel the shock and pain breaking through the Dragon's grip. Come on... come on... His eyes were closing, he's about to give up and move, he was thinking of doing that, until he saw the image of his father. This is for you, father... He let his eyes open wide, and he tried to fight the pain back...

Suddenly it was over. Kisei removed the needle and backed away. "If you can move now then you've passed." he replied. He was sweating, it seemed that the steady release of chakra was straining for him as well.
Kenji layed there for a few minutes, where he is trying to have his spinal bones and spinal nerves be in-sync. Since at the past minutes, when he tried to move a hand, a foot moves. When he tried to flex his right arm muscle, the left thigh flexes. But he managed to get it in-snyc and he slowly got off the table, stretching properly, allowing the blood to circulate properly. He then looked at Kisei and held out a hand. "That match will come."

"It will dog." Kisei did without accepting his hand. "Your fiance is waiting for you. I'll inform the boss on your success." He left and shook his head.
When Kenji arrived in his room, Ifuuki was sitting in the center of the room attended by two handmaidens. She was crying uncontrolably, and nothing the hand maidens did seemed to calm her down.

Kenji walked up to her and asked the maidens. They said they didn't know what was wrong. After several minutes, he asked them to leave for a moment, and the did so reluctantly. He knelt down in front of her and looked at her. "Hey, something wrong?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:36 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Come on Kenji, stay with me, almost there... Rai can't inhibit most of the shock for long. He is 'straining' himself, just so Kenji won't feel too much pain, but he feels his 'grip' over Kenji's body slipping.

The pain went on, through his whole body, he can feel the shock and pain breaking through the Dragon's grip. Come on... come on... His eyes were closing, he's about to give up and move, he was thinking of doing that, until he saw the image of his father. This is for you, father... He let his eyes open wide, and he tried to fight the pain back...

Suddenly it was over. Kisei removed the needle and backed away. "If you can move now then you've passed." he replied. He was sweating, it seemed that the steady release of chakra was straining for him as well.
Kenji layed there for a few minutes, where he is trying to have his spinal bones and spinal nerves be in-sync. Since at the past minutes, when he tried to move a hand, a foot moves. When he tried to flex his right arm muscle, the left thigh flexes. But he managed to get it in-snyc and he slowly got off the table, stretching properly, allowing the blood to circulate properly. He then looked at Kisei and held out a hand. "That match will come."

"It will dog." Kisei did without accepting his hand. "Your fiance is waiting for you. I'll inform the boss on your success." He left and shook his head.
When Kenji arrived in his room, Ifuuki was sitting in the center of the room attended by two handmaidens. She was crying uncontrolably, and nothing the hand maidens did seemed to calm her down.

Kenji walked up to her and asked the maidens. They said they didn't know what was wrong. After several minutes, he asked them to leave for a moment, and the did so reluctantly. He knelt down in front of her and looked at her. "Hey, something wrong?"

She saw him and stopped crying long enough to spurt out a few words. "K-Kenji-kun! You.. you hate me!!!" She began to cry again.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:25 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

She saw him and stopped crying long enough to spurt out a few words. "K-Kenji-kun! You.. you hate me!!!" She began to cry again.
Kenji took a hand into his, and he gave a smile. "I was lying. I can't hate you. And I'm sorry for saying those things to you." He leaned up and kissed her forehead.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:23 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji took a hand into his, and he gave a smile. "I was lying. I can't hate you. And I'm sorry for saying those things to you." He leaned up and kissed her forehead.

"Oh Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki gasped and threw her arms around him. She was still crying, but it was sporaticly broken up with laughter. She seemed emotionally stressed.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:48 am

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Well that was utterly pointless now wasn't it?" Eiju said to himself, then he paused and said, "Oh shut up you, go back to the cranny where I shoved you in, you lost your fight for dominace already." After that burst of what seemed like insanity, Eiju want back to watching the events unfold.

((Are you riding my one trick pony? o_0))
[[remember how he got so powerful? He fused with his sister remember? That how he knows both sides of the Tao jutsu list. And when he gets tired (like watching people for a few days strait) or really stressed (like waiting for a person that long) sometimes she crops up.]]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Oh Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki gasped and threw her arms around him. She was still crying, but it was sporaticly broken up with laughter. She seemed emotionally stressed.
He smiled to himself and wrapped his around her. "Its ok Ifuuki. No need to worry anymore." He patted her back reassuringly. He then let her go and then called in the handmaidens once more. Kenji decided to wait at the corner, sitting there watching Ifuuki get prepared.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:36 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

He smiled to himself and wrapped his around her. "Its ok Ifuuki. No need to worry anymore." He patted her back reassuringly. He then let her go and then called in the handmaidens once more. Kenji decided to wait at the corner, sitting there watching Ifuuki get prepared.

After Ifuuki was cleaned up, they were led to Matsuda's study. The table that Kenji had broke the night before was replaced. Mastuda herself was relaxing on a cushion smoking. She was staring off into space.
"I see you're alive." she said without turning around. "You must be good at resisting pain."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:36 pm

((y0. Sorry I haven't entered yet, I've been real busy ^.^; I don't even have time to enter now. But I will! This weekend, I should have plenty of free time. Just posting to let ya all know, heh sweatdrop ))

MonadLaw

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:00 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

After Ifuuki was cleaned up, they were led to Matsuda's study. The table that Kenji had broke the night before was replaced. Mastuda herself was relaxing on a cushion smoking. She was staring off into space.
"I see you're alive." she said without turning around. "You must be good at resisting pain."
He didn't speak back, he felt that doing so would invoke her anger. He noticed something in her voice, anger? He doesn't know, but he feels like things won't be going smooth for a while.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:34 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

He didn't speak back, he felt that doing so would invoke her anger. He noticed something in her voice, anger? He doesn't know, but he feels like things won't be going smooth for a while.

She slowly turned her head to glance at Kenji. "The Rites of Pain have an ultirior motive. We don't look to see if the person can withstand the pain, we look to see if they enjoy it." She took another puff on her cigarette and blew out the smoke slowly. "The Kabuku clan revels in pain. To us, it is the one ture way to live. For those outside our clan, only numbness awaits them."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:46 pm

((bad post!))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:39 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Kye keeps his morning walk the same as always, walking by the training parts of schools and than to his favorite tree he would sit in and relax.
Ryuujin was walking around looking for the Hyuuga Clan's Compound. What happened before, he doesn't remember. To him, it was just a dream or a nightmare. He was wearing a red jacket, with the Ryuujin Clan's symbol on it (Ying-Yang with eight eq. triangles protruding from it.), the hood was up and he was searching with his eyes, not moving his head from side to side.

From afar, he could see someone sitting under a tree, he walked up to him. "Umm, excuse, do you know where the I can find Huno Kiko and Hyuuga Sora?"

Kye opened his eyes slowly. the tired lazy look he gave showed nothing of how awake he is at times or stamina he has.

"Eh, Huno Kiko and Hyuuga Sora? You missed one, maybe both. Something you need?"

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:59 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((bad post!))
[[ xd then delete it xd ]]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:02 pm

As Eiju listened to Matsuda, he thought, An entire clan who gets off on pain is are almost all insane? No wonder Ifuuki is so F*ed up, she grew up around these people, they'd screw up monk.

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:38 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

She slowly turned her head to glance at Kenji. "The Rites of Pain have an ultirior motive. We don't look to see if the person can withstand the pain, we look to see if they enjoy it." She took another puff on her cigarette and blew out the smoke slowly. "The Kabuku clan revels in pain. To us, it is the one ture way to live. For those outside our clan, only numbness awaits them."
"So, it means I failed the Rites?" He had no emotion in his face, he just asked plainly. He didn't mind if it was a wasted effort, atleast he withstood the pain. She's 5 times insane than her grand daughter.commented Rai.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games