Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:43 pm
Anyways I should probably join in.

Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:24 pm
New question of the week!

Why are the mods away all the time? J/K! he-he This is obvioulsy not a real question, it's just a joke.

Real question of the week:

Was yahiko really called yoshi boy in the translated version? What's the actual way he was called by Subame on the episode where he saved her?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:38 pm
...Finals cloud my mind... neutral

Anyways...
I just got!:
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 15
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 1

User Image YAYYYYY!!!! User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:21 pm
Tsubame keeps on calling him Little Yahiko. I can say that Yahiko did not like that too much but it is true. He is shorter than Kenshin, and he is 5'2''. Thinking about it Yahiko must be 4'8''!! rofl  

Miwaslover

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:07 am
hypnocrown
Was yahiko really called yoshi boy in the translated version? What's the actual way he was called by Subame on the episode where he saved her?

Yes, he was called Yoshi boy in the translated version. The translated version I used to watch anyways. I think Tsubame called him Yahiko-chan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:11 pm
Yepsies Jade-san
User Image

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:05 pm
We're not ALWAYS away, we just watch from the shaddows a lot some times.

New Q-of-The-Day sad Non Kenshin Related...WHAT?) I want to see who can figure out what anime character my AV has been made to look like. I want the name of the character and the show she is from. The winner will get 500g. (hint; I couldn't find just one red glove)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:26 pm
Melody Rhyme

New Q-of-The-Day sad Non Kenshin Related...WHAT?) I want to see who can figure out what anime character my AV has been made to look like. I want the name of the character and the show she is from. The winner will get 500g. (hint; I couldn't find just one red glove)

Rukia Kuchiki form Bleach  

Wolf of Mibu

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:08 pm
Wolf of Mibu
Melody Rhyme

VERY VERY GOOD!! xp surprised razz lol mrgreen

exclaim WINNER exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:07 pm
Melody Rhyme
Wolf of Mibu
Melody Rhyme

VERY VERY GOOD!! xp surprised razz lol mrgreen

exclaim WINNER exclaim

yay! whee  

Wolf of Mibu

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:43 am
Miwaslover
Tsubame keeps on calling him Little Yahiko. I can say that Yahiko did not like that too much but it is true. He is shorter than Kenshin, and he is 5'2''. Thinking about it Yahiko must be 4'8''!! rofl
That's great Miwas, Thanx for posting! Thanx to you too Jade!

Hmm, it seems Mel kinda got into my "mods being away a lot" joke a lil. he-he

Wow Mel, what a really toguh question. Who is that Rukia character anyway? Bleach? How come I have never heard of it? I tell ya, we miss a lot of anime over here in latin america. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:13 pm
I've actually heard of it, but I've never got around to actually buying the manga
sweatdrop

PS-Mel, where did your Angelic Sash (or sumthin like that) go?

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:52 pm
miken-chan
I've actually heard of it, but I've never got around to actually buying the manga
sweatdrop

PS-Mel, where did your Angelic Sash (or sumthin like that) go?
Oh, I still have the sash. I'm just not wearing it right now. I still own every angelic thing made to date (well, accept the halo which I will never get and the guitar which will be mine soon....heh heh heh)

Hypno- Bleach is only out in manga and fan-sub right now, but it has been licenced and will be comming over soon I hope. I heard about it through Janus, who heard about it from one of our college buddies. I'll send you some pics of it if you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:23 pm
This is Bleach:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait. Melody is the anime being liscenced right? Because I have books 1-6
(need 7) and who is liscencing it? I hope anime visions liscensed it. They do a prety good job...I think at least.  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:42 pm
U know, I was trying to get an Angelic Sash, but every time I start to save up, sumthin' catches my attention (like this new Scottish look)
neutral

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games