Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Fermeen nodded his massive head. His voiced boomed. "Do you know exactly what i do mortal?" He looked at Lalapeya. Just by the look on her face, he understood. "Of the dragon council, i am teh time keeper. Fermeen of The Golden Sands. I watch over teh time streams and make sure everything works out to teh best."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm
"I have heard, but I-I didn't think that such a thing was real, I thought it was all just myth and children's stories." she touched his scales softly.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Fermeen nodded and looked down at teh humans. "Come Lalapeya, I can show you that you do have the potential. Your father," he stopped thinking his words out carefully. "Is foolish. He says this because he wants to protect you. The training of a light mage is dangerous and he doesn't want any harm to come to you." Fermeen looked at Penndel and nodded, dissmissing him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:31 am
User Image "I may also be of assistance." Said a voice from the shadows. He stepped into the light, where Lalapeya would recognise him as the Fire elder, and Fermeen would see an old friend.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:56 pm
Fermeen looked were the voice came from. He smiled the best he could as a dragon. "Hello, err..." he thought for a moment. "Darn my memory! You think the keepre of time would remember a friends name..." Fermeen looked again at the old man. "What is your name again?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 am
"Torkau, my friend." The oldest man spoke."i understand her highness lost a friend to Rifthols jaws?"  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm
Fermeen nodded. "Sadly, Yvansi was lost to that accursed fiend." He looked down to the Lalapeya and Torkau. "Well, come one princess. You havent all teh time in the world. Unlike me." He laid on his belly, waiting for the people to get on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 pm
"Master," Lalapeya bowed to Torkau, "Are you joining us?" she asked getting up on the dragon's back.
(BTW the old man in the pic looks like he's going to malest me... XD)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 pm
"Of course!" He exclaimed."Why would I let your friend go unavenged?" He climbed up too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Fermeen rose and started flapping his wings. "Hold on humans. The journey to the Sands are treacherous." he rose up and started flying incredably fast. "Hold on my scales, they aren't going anywere..." Fermeen started going faster, passing over the country in shorts amounts of time.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 pm
Lalapeya grabbed the scaly mane of the wind master she suddenly had a flash back of the only other time she was inthe air with a dragon, she had tried to save Yvansi, that was the first time she failed at saving him, now he was lost forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 am
"We are goign down!" Fermeen yelled over the air currents. "Dont let go, at any costs!" he plunged straight downward, passing through a part of teh sand that seemed to move for him. Fermeen landed on his claws, completely normal. "Now, you may get off." When everyone was off, he turned back into his human form.
"Hehehe..." he started laughing. "Well, isn't this home sweet time stream of never ending sand. Hehehe." He took a drink fomr his flack of alchohol. "Marvel at the wonders that are the Sands of Time!" he exclaimed loudly, catching the attention fo his servants.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am
Torkau slid from the dragons back and turned to his friend, now in human form."My, my. It's been years, Fermeen." He waved his staff over the sand and a circle formed, showing the scene when Yvansi lost his life."This is your friend, no?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:56 pm
tears sprung fropm the queen's eyes, "Yes, a friend indeed." She wished to go back intime and make everything not happen, but she knew her lif would have changed dramaticaly. "and the sands are beautiful..."  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Fermeen laughed. "Well, let us see what is store for your future..." he picked up some sand and let in run through his fingers. "Follow me, little scaliwags. AWAY!" he started walking.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games