Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 pm
Dougal then suddenly came to his senses. He seemed a bit dazed. Dougal dropped the plushie and stood-trying to stay balanced. He was still looking down at Adam when he spoke, "I....I think this thing crossed paths with Aisling."
----------------
Aisling was a ways outside the city now-nearly fully recovered. She became aware that someone or something was following her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm
[*is trying to think of a relaistic way gabriel'd be summoned..hmm :3]

Adam held outa ahdn to Dougal to steady him
"Yes...I got that sense too."
he took the doll off him and lifted it to his face to examine it. "Creepy little thing, isn't it?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 pm
"Well.....I've seen creepier looking beings.....," Dougal replied thinking of Beelio. "What should we do with it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm
“Normally, I would nominate that we return it to its owner. Buts since the damn thing practically floated in here....” he shrugged.

--

Meanwhile, deep in the city, a small normal church had set upa decided abnormal service. Outside they could hear the smashing of the armed demons and the scatter of guns. They were trying to get inside. Father O’Connel knew exactly why - the church held a small but important library of works, namely ones on the apocalypse. Not good, he and all the terrified clergymen inside agreed. On the floor was a hastily drawn pentacle with candles surrounding it and a young boy who sat and looked expectantly up at his mother.
“h-he won’t be harmed will he, father?” the woman worried.
“No, we just need an innocent soul’s focus for the ritual. He won’t be harmed.” He answered. Those in the church surrounded the pentacle and bagan to pray....  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm
"So?......Take the little creeper with us?" Dougal asked. "Perhaps we'll come across the owner along the way....or maybe it'll float off again." Dougal shrugged-he really didn't want to waste his limited time on Earth over the strange little toy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:44 pm
“sure.” Adam said. “we should find the others. See if you can track them - that is your job after all.” He winked.

--

Holy water was thrown over the young boy in the center and he began to giggle. The pentacle glowed, stuttered and glowed again. The candles blew out and they were left with the electric lights. There was a flash and a figure who hadn’t been there before stood, coughing and waving the candle smoke from his eyes.
“*cough hack* ugh. Hey, what on Erath just happened?” Blue eyes fixed with interest on the people surrounding him and then drifted down to the small boy. The boy’s bottom lip began to tremble.
“oh! Hey little guy.” He said soothingly and crouched. Six white wings flapped once and then draped slightly over the boy. The boy’s sniffles turned to giggles as they tickled him. The adults stood dumbstruck.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:54 pm
"One of the best," Dougal grinned with pride. He paused a moment to search through the many energies. Dougal looked to Adam and smirked, "Follow me.....if you can keep up old man." Then Dougal was off like the wind in a blink of an eye with the plush in hand.

Dougal dashed about the many streets of the city of Nave until he stopped near a church. "Of all the places....," Dougal mumbled as he stood graceful upon a lamppost.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:06 pm
[last post of the day. Tis 3am XD I love the fact that I have no classes on Fridays and the weekend -haha]

Adam followed, taking to the air just for the hell of it. He was faster that way anyway, and was impressed by Dougal’s speed.
“You don’t get immortality do you? Im a squeaky and nimble as the first second I was created.” Adam smirked. “Well? I don’t see them anywhere.”

--
In the assaulted church, with the boy happy again, Gabriel turned his focus to the other humans. He was perplexed as to why he was here though, rarely could so simple a summoning produce an angel of his rank. But then again, these were unusual times. The demons were upto something bad. The gunfire outside echoed that sentiment.
He was snapped out of his musings by an old man throwing himself at his feet.
“Oh, thankyou my lord. We rejoice that you answered our prayers!£
Gabriel blinked in surprise and then gave a small embarrassed smile “Uh... please, there’s no need to be so humble.”
The man instantly got his feet. “Pardon me, lord.”
“My name is Gabriel.” He said slowly, trying to break the tension. It always made him a little awkward when humans started trying worship him - it was why when he had contact with them he was usually in disguise, a burning bush, a shepherd, an animal.... face to face it was a little odd.
He also realised he was naked. Which was never particularly good for a first impression on earth- whether one was genderless or not. He clicked his fingers and he became clothes in some cheerful white trousers and sandals.
The Gabriel, sir?” another person asked. Gabriel gave a shrug.
“Well m’am, there is only one.” He stepped forwards and out of the pentacle when people started to bow again. “Please don’t. Now why have you summoned me here - don’t get me wrong, i like being here, and I’m sure that you are all lovely people, but i didn’t expect it.”
There was another blast of gunfire that finally shattered through the oak door Gabriel blinked and then pulled a chunk of curly blonde hair behind a pointed ear.
“ah. I see. But-”
He then raised an eyebrow when he realised they were demons holding the guns.
“..now that is interesting.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 pm
"Oh.....sorry-I got distracted.....I felt a strong energy suddenly emerge here...." Dougal said as he pointed to the church. "Anyway, you're human isn't too far off....." Dougal's voice trailed off at the sound of the sudden gunfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:47 pm
(This is the profile for Llendar)
Gaianame: andy_113
Name: Llendar
Race: Arch angle
Age (& how old they look): 4,000
Apearance: User Image
Weapons(?): Radiance Spear
Skills:Holy arua attacks, Light bending
Religion:Angle
Personality: Calm even when faceing demons of a high level
Bio: He is one of the 5 Hasaseme A high ranking angle. He was givin earth clearence in order to help the templars to protect one of the map peices.
Other:  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:39 am
[Nice smile ]

Adam frowned. The gunfire and the sound of splintered wood lashed out and he decided to go nearer the church and get a better look. The air had taken on a strange electricity and he knew what Dougal meant about a strong energy. He hadn’t felt that exact feeling for over 2,000 years.
“Do you think there are people inside?” he was answered by scream as the door fully shattered inwards when he reach edit and demons charged inside. He sighed, caught between being neutral as he was supposed to be, and helping people who would inevitably be dead within a few moments.
“damn..”

“Please, Gabriel help us!” the father cried desperately. Gabriel was still puzzled by why he was here, but the sight to the demons with guns crashing through into the church made up his mind that whyever he was here, these people needed protecting.
“What are they looking for?” he asked, stepping forwards to the running demons. He spread his wings and held his hands out. A few of the demons looked at him in shock, though many obviously didn’t know who he was only what he was.
“The Books.” The clergyman said quietly, shrinking back and taking the young boy safely in his arms.
“Books? Now what do little whipper-snappers like you want to read those fusty old books for? Why not play some videogames? I hear grand theft auto is very popular with kids your age nowadays...” Gabriel asked the demons sweetly. There were a few moments of silence as they faced off against each other - the few demons who appeared to be leading knowing full well that they were in trouble. However, spurred on by the fact that Gabriel didn’t attack first, one charged forwards and shot at him.
“Get down!” Gabriel demanded of the people in the church. He twisted to the side to dodge the gun then, lightning quick, slammed his elbow first into the demon’s arm to break it and then into the demon’s head to knock him out. All Hell broke loose as the other demons began to fire.

Hearing more gunfire Adam gave an annoyed sigh as he made up his mind.
“Come on, we should help. For all we now the exorcists are in there anyway.”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 am
Dougal at the church and then looked away. "I-I....can't.....," Dougal trembled. "Outside I can help, but you're on your own within....." Dougal glanced up at the church nervously.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 am
“Don’t be a wimp.” Adam said back with a frown. “It’s not pleasant for either of us. Grit your teeth and think good thoughts. If those other demons can get in so can you- just don’t touch anything.”
With a definitive flap of his wings he folded them behind his back and ducked into the church. Predictably, as soon as he crossed the threshold the gravity of the place weighed down upon him, pulsing at his temples. It felt like every atom in his body was slowly being compressed. He focused on what was happening around him, and while still painful, the gravity began to slacken off a little. He was amazed by what he saw - an angel swept among the demons, attacking and kicking each of them as soon as they stepped anywhere near the human hostages inside. With each punch he heard the small hiss as the archangel’s holy skin connected with the damned skin of the demons - a sign of great power. He could hardly see him within the bodies, so wasn’t sure which angel it was. But then something happened. A demon had split of for the others to run for a mother and a small boy. The angel turned and held out a hand with a hiss of the angelic language. The demon instantly burst into flames. He only knew one angel that had such control of fire.
Adam’s eyes widened.
Gabriel?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:34 am
((Because I want more villains....))

Gaianame: 0Moon_Maiden0
Name: Opal
Race: Halfing-Hell Born
Age (& how old they look): Around 1,000 but the appearance of a 12-year-old
Apearance: [picture and/or description] Opal with her many toys....

User Image

Weapons(?): Anything her strings attach themselves to....Her bag also carries a (seemingly endless) number of 'toys' which she uses for combat.
Skills: Opal has the ability to create "puppets" out of living beings (and dead ones) or inanimate objects.....for example-dolls *evil grin* Also-despite her size she is quite quick and is able to dodge most attacks with ease. She can also mimic and throw her voice.
Religion: [their religious beliefs] Loyal Servant of Beelio
Personality: Opal is emotionless and does not feel. Thus she fears nothing and holy items do not effect her. This also means that she cannot understand the emotions of others and will not show remorse or pity to her opponents.
Bio: A halfling born in Hell. Her demon mother was about to leave her scavengers when Beelio appeared. Seeing the child's potential he killed the mother and molded Opal's being.
Other: If Opal is about to be defeated (and is unable to escape) she will not hesitate to use one of her 'toys' to create a 'big bomb' that would incinerate her remains making it so so opponents could not examine her remains. With luck this would take out her opponents (and a large potion of the area) with her.

When Opal speaks it's in a very flat-non expressive tone.

Also-Opal can see perfectly well through the blindfold.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:54 am
Dougal took in Adam's words. He closed his eyes and was about to rush forward then he realized he couldn't move.

"You have not undated your progress to the master," came an unfeeling yet childlike voice. With a flick of her wrist she turned Dougal towards her.

"O-Opal?!," Dougal said.

"Why is Dougal siding with the master's enemies? The master will not be pleased," Opal asked blankly.

Dougal panic slightly. Before he could even think he was talking...
"Tell Lord Beelio that I was forced to alter plans.....Saito double crossed me and thus I took on the role of a demon in need of pity. Tell him that I am slowly gaining Adam's trust."

"Great...," Dougal thought, "Now I'm playing both sides....."

"Indeed," Opal replied. "But first....master gave Opal permission to play."

Opal weaved her hands through the air as if invisible strings were searching through the energies. "So many toys to choose from," she said. "Dougal shall play too....*she used one hand to control Dougal*...Opal will....aid Dougal in playing tragic hero."

With those words Opal took Dougal along with two other nearly dead demons and approached the church. She sensed Adam's presence from above and used the two demons to attack. She tilted her head, "Time to play."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games