Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm
Moon paused a moment as if sensing something, but then continued along her way. When she had disappeared from sight Faust brought himself and Lamia out of hiding and continued down the path.

Faust took Lamia to an area of the lake that was fairly hidden by shadows of the trees. Faust approached the water's edge. "D-dad......are you here?" he called out.

There was no response for a moment.....

......but a shadowy figure under the under approached.

Faust laughed nervously and smiled to Lamia. "Well.....here he comes," he said.

The figure's head emerged. It seemed to be some sort of water horse type creature-the creature's body was black with hints of red in the mane and red eyes.

"Faust!?" the creature laughed. "This is quite the surprise. What brings you out here?"

"H-hello, father," Faust replied. "Well.....I-I thought you might like to meet one of my friends from school." Faust gestured to Lamia.

"A friend?" Faust's father said as his gaze fell upon Lamia. He chuckled, "This is a treat indeed. 'ello little miss." Faust's father splashed a fin as a way of waving.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 am
Nero jumped a bit when she heard her name. She looked around to see the boy, Vence, from earlier.
"Oh, hello. Nice to see you too."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 am
"Not much going on is there?" Vence asked, seating himself. "I've never been in a big town or the likes before, and I have to say, it's somewhat dull."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:02 pm
Lamia took a half step back in trepidition, but soon stepped forwards again, determiend not to show se was nervous. She stared at faust's dad, nevertheless, having never seen anything like him before.
"uh, hello, s-sir."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm
"No, it doesn't appear there's much going on. I'm sure we could find somethinto do though." Nero chuckled and looked around the fountain area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:34 am
Faust's father laughed. "I'm not as scary as I look-I promise," he said.

He studied Lamia for a moment. "You're not a bad looker.... " Faust's father said with a wink. "Come back later at night in a couple of years."

"Father!" Faust snapped at him.

Kelp laughed again, "I was only teasing......I'm not the type of father who would steal his own son's girl."

Faust buried his face in his hands and moaned. "Father...please behave yourself," Faust begged. "A-and....s-she's not...my girl...." Faust blushed.

There seemed to be a twinkle in the eyes of Faust's father, "Oh....of course not....." He snickered.

('I've forgotten how cute innocent love was') he thought to himself with another laugh.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:54 pm
"True. There is always something going on, you just have to look for it."

Vence glanced at the water in the fountain, somewhat bored. He preferred not searching for events to happen, and just watch them happen. Once in a while he would jump in, but that usually ended badly. So, he was always the one who volunteered to stay out of whatever the case was. It was sort of ironic, seeing as he always was looking for something to do.

"Well, I'll be heading off then. I already took out a few animated today, so now I might as well get some research done."

Of course, "research" was not schoolwork. He had his own miniture lab set up at his apartment, ready to test out anything he had an idea of. Ever sinse finding out the secret of his ring, he had been experimenting with rings, attempting ot give them their own special abilities: some similar to ones already out, and some quite unique. So far though, his attempts were futile.

Tactics and techniques. That'll have to come after ring theories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm
"Oh, alright. I'll be seeing you then. Farewell." Nero smiled at Vence.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Lamia blushed profusely at Faust's dad's observation about their relationship.
"I..uh...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm
"Father.....," Faust repeated with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Faust's father swam backwards slightly, "Alright, alright....I'll be good. The last thing I want is to start an arguement with you. Especially with your mother around....."

"My apologizes, miss Lamia," Faust's father said to her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm
"uh it's not a problem...really" Lamia gave a nervous smile.
"Faust's told me a lot about you." she siad. although admittedly it wasn't much, she wanted to start a decent conversation with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:56 pm
"Really?" Faust's father replied with a laugh. "That's a first. Normally he's too embarressed by me to mention me."

Faust stiffened.

Moon meanwhile felt a sudden chill, and it wasn't coming from her snow staff....
She walked slowly down the path-being as quiet as she could.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:16 pm
Lamia nodded.
"Well you know... uh, my name's Lamia by the way. You might know my mum, actually. most people seem to."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm
"Hmmm...maybe-but I can't leave the lake during the day or stray to far from it at night," Faust's father said. He looked at her tail. "I think I may have seen a woman with a similar tail one night while I was....well-that's not important.....she had a scythe so I considered her a bit.....unapproachable," he said.

Faust head hung low as if ashamed by something.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 am
Lamia grinned.
"Yeah that'll be her. If she had a gwee with her too that's definately her."
She wondered why her mother was wandering around the lake, but then again she was always independant. She enjoyed walking and ever since the vampire-gaians war she had enjoyed combat. Lamia supposed that she shouldn't be surprised.
Seeing Faust wince she put a hand on his shoulder.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff