Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

II Scarlet Petals II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 am
Clouded Nightmares
Wow, I love how all the top people in here still manage to greet their new member, me being one. Hope I get a nice hello, hewwoh, or 'ello.
Clouded Nightmares here, not to destroy the world hun, don't worry. I'll leave that up to the leaders of this insane place.
Love sarcasam and the roleplaying, Oh and Vexink, love you! I mean who can't love an organization thirteen lover?? And DarkShine seems amazing to, might I add. Oh, and the leaders of this place. Have to love them.

Oh, you should all listen to this, its doom and its pretty and I luff it. So you need to. So says the Clouded Nightmare((s >.< Hated how I had to have an s! Stupid bloody s!))

Click me now or go BOOOM <3

Hello! I love your siggy ^_^ (the pic). Did someone draw it, or did you draw it yourself? Either way I love it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 am
Heyy Im Sammi.  

Garrus_Vakarian_Love

II Scarlet Petals II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 am
Hi Sammi!
So many people have joined; I can't keep track of who's who crying
But it's great that so people have joined ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 am
hiya! um-er-well, I'm chiname, thanks for the invite!  

chiname

Gravys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 am
Howdy and pizza!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 am
Hello all. They know me as StrangerScream, but you can call me what you like.

I am a strange one, so this seems like a good place to be.  

StrangerScream

Gravys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:47 am
Yay,
people around here aren't quite strange enough
I hope you're as strange as you say you are  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 am
Hello my name is Racheal, but many of my online buddies call me Raye.

A very brief into-
I am a 24 year old female.
I have an unnatural love of pandas.
I work in a comic book store.
I love music, and I'm the most metal chick I know.
I will talk to just about anyone mrgreen
I do not believe in any one religion.
Pics are in my profile.

I look forward to getting to know people.  

Pandy Pandora

Mythical Hunter

Ashamedly Unashamed

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 am
Howdy! Name's Ash and I'm an RP junkie. I've been RPing since the halloween event and practically live here. I've developed a very interesting character with a long history, but to make a long story short:Sshe was born a witch/siren in Ireland and turned into a vampire at the age of 17 (currently 327) after traveling throughout Europe for 300 plus years she settled down at the Lilith (linked above) and soon after gave birth to a daughter, Raina, who is part werewolf. About a month after giving birth she was bitten by a werecat making her part vampire and part werecat. She has an adopted son, Keiran whom is a pure blood vampire. She also has a set of seventeen year old twins, Kennedy and Reagan, a fourteen year old, Luka, an eight year old, Serafina or Fina, and a two year old, Mercutio or Tio. She's a bit of a drinker and can become very...'friendly' when she's drunk. Her Irish temper gets the best of her at times, but she is a bit of a mother hen.

Umm...I think that's it for now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am
Hello.....I am the grim reaper atm XP but u can call meh zerax223 and i hav no clue why u asked meh 2 join but maybe ill find out soon enuf XP cool  

Zerax223

DeleteThis191919

6,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm
Hello, I am Redmoon, most people call me 'red' for short. I enjoy writing, and plan to base my career off of that. I have no talents what-so-ever with roleplaying so I doubt I will be doing any of that. I am a strong christian, and I am obsessed with wolves. Despite my love of writing, I have some serious spelling issues, but it is easy to fix with spellcheck. Most people choose to describe me as tragic. I program with the language of ruby, and mostly just make video games. Right now, I am working on a game called 'To Be Wolf' which has a cinematic base, with 2d sprites, and a real time action battle system. It has about two or so minutes of gameplay so far, and I intend it to have two to four hours of game play when I finish.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm
Wow, lots of people
HI PEOPLES!!!xD

@Cloud: I don't wanna go boom ._.

@Scarlet: I've added about 1000 people, so yea, there'll be a lot more xD

@Scream: So am I o.O

@Pandy: I can tell by your avi you love pandas o.o And they are cute-nice avi^^

@Zera: Members keep this guild alive, that's why o.o

@Moon: I'm not good at RPs either-but you don't have to post in RPs if you don't want too o.o. I want to be the one who tests that game out xD Or at least the first person that buys it^^

For all the new peoples- you can learn more about the other crew and myself on our profiles o.o

chidorilash
Vice Captain

xFiannax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Stopping to drop a quick hello. My name's Victoria, and I hope to get to know a lot of you. heart

If anyone's interested in roleplaying with me, just hit me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm
...Hi? My name is Kd. I'm not sure what why I got invited, but thank you. I really like the Guild from what I've seen so far. You'll have to forgive me for any spelling mistakes I make, I'm horrible at it.
sweatdrop Anyways, Thanks again!  

black hearted dog

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm
OMG 50 new pplz joined since yesterday O.o
Well anywayz Welcome to the guild ^^

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games