Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 am
Tat occupied herself by grooming an elegant white steed. He neighed happily and occasionaly nuzzled her in the side as if checking for something. Tat smirked as she pulled out an apple slice and gave it to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 pm
"Hey." Tyran eventually said, walking over and casting an eye up at the horse.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm
Tat glanced over at Tyran's direction as he approached. "What?" she asked as she stroked the horse's forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm
"You're upset, aren't you?" Tyran said, stoppping just srt of the horse and folding his arms. "we're only thinking of you. But I know it's your decision - we shouldn't nterfere if you've made up your mind one way or the other."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Tat gave a nod in understanding as she continued to brush the horse. She looked around for the stable hands before speaking. "So....when are you going to search for another one of those tears?" she asked in a low tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 pm
"As soon as possible, I imagine." Tyran said, flicking his tail. The movement caught the horses' attentiona nd it turned ot look at him. He held out a hand and stroked it's nose.
"It's possible that as one is used up another one opens, or perhaps the one we went through will remain, but take us elsewhere. I just don't know."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 am
Tat gave a silent nod in response. Luka meanwhile was lurking about after catching the glimpse of a mouse but failed to capture it. He meowed sadly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff