Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:04 pm
Craban reagrded Renten's sister a little uneasily, as if anticipating she coudl turn on them also. However she seemed trustworthy.
Shar smiled in admiration at the sword, eying the craftsmanship. His fingers twitche diwth a desire to touch it, but he restrained himself.

Craban rapped on the door again and motioned for Shar and he others to step back to give him some room.
There was a noise at the door and it was opened by an elvish woman of dignified beauty with very long straight blonde hair. Her eyes widened a little and she moved backwards, pulling the door a little with her, as if she was unsure of whether to shut it or not.

"Lady Nimeithel..." Craban quickly said, stepping forwards to put hismelf between her and the door. He then bowed his head in respect. "Please, I know this is a shock and I did not intend to return, but i come on important business." he looked up at her. "I do not mean to disturb you, but it's quite vital. I come with the gemini Armli."

Nimeithel still looked stunned and held a hand delictaely to her chest. she paused and studied him.
"Chathrosin I...." She then sagged a little and nodded, managing to find a somewhat polite but unenthusiastic smile. She looked over at the others behind him and nodded a greeting to Armli.
"Very well. Please come inside. I apologise for the disarray." She stepped aside and Craban entered, turned and pulled Shar in also. Nimeithel regarded the apparent prisoner with a reserved curiosity and distate. Asside from her momentary slip, now she had retained her dignity she would not let her civility respectibility slip.
"I belive we have not met." she said cooly to Shar.
"My name is Silinshar." He said curtly, looking her up and down. "Chathrosin is my half brother."
"Oh. I see."
"mhm." Shar strode ahead to take a better look at the house and Craban cringed, casting an apologetic look in her direction.
oh Goddess please kill me now he mentally grumbled.
"And your other visitors?" She then asked, a little more at ease due to their race, but still on guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm
Orla could sense the tension growing around her. It felt so thick it was as if she could cut it with her knife.

Orla placed crossed her right arm across her chest and rested her hand on her heart. She bowed her head, her earring glittering as it caught the light, and responded, "I am Orla." She was hesitate to enter-buildings weren't built for her kind nor did her kind care to feel trapped-even if the person was a friend.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Nimeithel gave teh first genuine smile of the evening and held out a hand to shake Orla's. She had come across precious few centaur before, but had found their race to be very agreeable.
"Greetings miss Orla. My name is Nimeithel."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 pm
"Greetings to you as well, Lady Nimeithel," Orla replied as she took the elven woman's hand. "I apologize for disturbing you as such a late hour." Orla again bowed her head.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 pm
"To be honest, we have been somewhat flustered this evening. My husband has not returned home and apparently the palace has been declared as off-limits, or so my eldest says." Her delicate brow furrowed in concern. "It is odd. Not unusual, I grant you, with the rumors of plauge epidemics in the human worlds, but to not have any word form him is very unlike him."

Craban sighed and motioned towards the setaing area. "M'am, perhaps you should have a seat?"

"I am perfecty able to stand, thankyou." She replied.

"Well...the thing is this is partially why I came to see you. Or at least, we discovered this as we arrived : It seems that Athanlor has been arrested." Craban said a little slowly. She stared at him and eventually took a seat.

"Arrested? What in the heavens for?!" at that, the younger elves appaeared to see what the fuss was about. When they spotted Craban, the brothers started forwards as if to confornt him, but tuilinn held both of them back and they relented.

"On false charges. The king, we belive, is being manipulated. They had him arrested on charges of treason... apparently they somehow linked him with me and the Underdark. That is what they charged him with..." Craban winced.

"Well that's a damn surprise!" the eldest sibling exclaimed. "It was bound to come out at some point - you should have never come back in the first place!"

"Son, pelase!" Nimeithel looked over to him and he quietened down. She then looked down at her hands. "This is terrible."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm
"Yes it is But we cant do anything the "Advisor Latov said the king is sick and cannot be seen. Not even I a 7 star Genral of the kings royal Army wasent allowed to see him. I..... had to break in just to see him. It dident end so well." Armli said as he walked in with a bow.

Ayan and Kyrun waited out side. What they were talking about inside they really had no say in. "How do you know Renten?" Asked Ayan.
"Well, it was kind of.....Um so your his brother?" Kyrun answred avoiding eye contact.
"You dident answer me. What happened?" Ayan said as she turned to him.
"Um well. Hey whats that?" Kyrun said as he saw the armed soldiers approch. "This isnt good. Armli we got company." Kyrun called. He reached for his blade, but was stoped by Ayan. "Dont, your gona make it worse if you draw your sword." She said as she watched.  

Andy _1134

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm
[Rentens sister and a tektek of Latov]
Gaianame: Andy_1134
User Image
Character name: Ayan
Race: Human
Allegiance:Good.
Weapons: Kings blade Leo: A knighs sword. the Gaurd was a lion with the blade extending from its mouth. Its main wraped around the hilt forming a gaurd. A long part of the main was made of silk making a chain. At the end was a lions head.
Princess Blade red lion: Similar to the kings blade but red. and black
Appearance: Young and very beautiful. She has her hair tied up in a long pony tail. She mainly wears red as she is the Red lion Princess.
Personality: Kind and joyfull. Although In certain situations can be Quite angry
Bio:
Ayan is Rentens younger sister. She was to be queen but instead Renten was crowned. After the events that ended with the Capital city of the lion empire. She set out to find her missing brother. Shocked to find him leading the 7 sins. She returened and retrived, the Kings blade Leo. Now she is trying to bring Renten back to his senses.
Other: She is quite capable in battle able to preform agile movents that make others look slow.

Sir Latov: one of the 7 Deadly Sins
His armor is actually green but reds all they got.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 am
"Oh s**t." Craban sighed. he darted into hsi belt and withdrew a couple of dagger s- one a handsome but relatievly nromal dagger, the other a dagger of obviously drow make. It glinted in the darkness - the night giving it greater power.
Shar eyed his weapons still being carried around by Craban and walked upto him. In oen jerking motion he wrapped his bound hands around Craban's neck. He sliced his chains on the night-enhanced blade of his sword on Craban's back and it cut like butter. he then jerked his sword out of its hilt on Craban's back, and grabbed his whip from Craban's waist.
"Hey!" Craban exclaimed, as he jerked forwards to stop Shar is brother span and thrust his sword in hsi direction.
"Don't test me,kid. i'm not going to kill you..yet. First thing's first."
he turned to face the oncoming gaurds.

"Wait! Can't we just talk to them?!" Tuilinn exclaimed. her mother went and grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to her.
"If they imprisoned your father they won't listen." she said.

Rahna'ohtar snarled. "Damn! I refuse to fight my own king's soldiers! Get back- run and find somewhere safe instead. hurry- out the back enterance!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 am
"Enough go, Ill handle them, go to the prison and free Sir Athanlor. Ill keep them busy." Armli said as he drew his blade. He walked out to meet the soldiers. "Your a long ways from the palaces. What is your business here?" He called out to them.
"We are here to aresst you, your party, and Sir Athanlor's family." Replyed the captain.
"You know I cant let you pass. I voved never to raise my sword against my people. But when it means that evil may run a muck in this forest Ill make an exception." Armli siad as he readied himself. He raised his hand and shouted "Wind Barrier!!" A powerful gust of wind swept around him and the gaurds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 am
"Come!" Rahna'ohtar said, taking the lead and running through the house and down some stairs. His younger sister and his mother followed closley, while his younger brother took up the rear, having drawn his bow and arrows. Craban was unable to stop Shar form diving off in the direction of the fight, and prayed that he wouldn't cause a diplomatic nightmare. Concerne diwth saving Athanlor and his family, he followed them, taking Orla's hand and forcing her into the house and out of harm's way.

Shar arrived at Armli's side and grinned. He mockingly swung hsi sword around a few times and readied his whip.
"Come on blondie." He gaoded at oen of the gaurds. asd a couple broke through the wind barrier and head for him he span into action, cracking out his barbed whip to snare one elf around his neck at an exposed area und erthe helmet. as anotehr gaurd went for him he tugged the choke-hold guard after him and mnaged to get an advantage, sliceing out to cut the elf's arm clean off. he laughed, sliced off another arm, (pausing long enough to hear him scream again) then finally decapitated him.

"Mhmmn, elves are much more fun than humans." he said, dragging his captive forwards to stab him in the groin.

[haha Shar defines dirty fighting XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:31 am
"Wouldn't be better to leave me behind to slow them down?" Orla asked as she was tugged along trying to be careful of not tripping over furniture.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:19 pm
"Well, this is so much fun. I can't even introduce myself before we have trouble." Vence snapped his fingers after the barrier was made, and let his fire surround the barrier. A few elves made it past, but Shar, somehow coming free, got the best of them.

"Damn, What happened to the Elves when they were almost immune to this kind of trouble?" He followed the rest of the group, not wanting to fight the elves.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:21 pm
Armli swung his sword. The blade cutting down an elf. He spun blocking anthor attack, and knocking the elf down. his blade peirced anthor. Damn I wished not to have to fight my brothers. he said to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm
"Times change." Craban said. They ran trhough the basement and through anotehr passage which lead into a wine cellar, before running up soem steps and exiting out of anotehr door.
"Hurry, they will find this soon. Where are we to go?" Nimeithel asked. her sons hurried ahead to check the area was clear before becking them to hurry.

---

Shar glanced around and attacked more elves, grinning all the while. he glanced back at armli, spotted an opening, and bolted off towards the gaurds, ducking through them and charging off to 'escape'.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm
"Why is it Im always last to Leave." Armli said as he crossed blades with two elves. "Go seal the entrance Ill Finish up here. Then head over to the Palace." He called out to them.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games