Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm
He murred and kissed her back, his murring was becoming louder causing the bed to shake more"I cant help myself" he chuckled and kept murring...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Kuro ran to the girl. "Oh my gosh!" He started jumping up and down nervously. "Seraph quick! Help me pick her up or something!" He looked down at the girl and went down on his knees. He brushed her hair back and saw a big bump swelling up already. He quickly jumped up. "What if she goes into a coma or something!" His eyes began to tear up.  

kuromeruneko

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm
She woke up staring at Seraph. "....." She was still afraid of him. She was new and thought she would be jumped or taken away. "Wh-what do you want from me?" She was shivering and noticed he had her paper with her house address. "HEY! Give that back!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm
"See, no coma" he handed her the paper and the flower he picked "Hey, I'm Seraph, I own the flower shop, this is Kuro..my friend, I was about to give him a tour of the town when you freaked out" Seraph laughed quietly "May I ask who you are" he offered his hand out to help her stand  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Kuro gave a sigh of relief. He then wiped a small tear that came from his eyes. "We just wanted to show you around cause you seemed lost." he sniffed. "Oh, and you might want too treat that bump soon. Looks like you hit yourself pretty hard."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm
"My name is Hikari and I am nineteen years old. Do you know where this addresss is? I have been searching for it for....!GOD! TWO AND A HALF HOURS!"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:26 pm
"Its beside my shop!" He smiled brightly "well. across from it, now lets go~"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:27 pm
"OH THANK YOU! Now you must be wondering....what is a nineteen year old girl doing here alone?"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Kuro hopped on Seraphs back. He pointed his finger towards the direction that the plant shop was in. "To the shop!" He announced loudly. He looked at the back of Seraphs head and then looked towards Hikari. He couldnt help but feel jealous that they were neighbors. He sighed, well, I guess this means I'm going by Seraphs place more often now. He thought with a smile still on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm
"He is younger" he muttered something under his breath "Than you..so, not really, but, lets have at it, why are you here?"  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Kuro leaned on Seraph's head. " Yes, what brings you to our little town?" Kuro thought to himself. well, I'm not sure if this town is little or not...we're not done with the tour yet! He looked at Hikari again. She's 19? Well, great...I have no chance with her at all now. He sighed, maybe she doesnt care about age? I still have hope, in a wierd way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:53 pm
(( lmao KUro no way..))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm
((OOC; Aww...your so mean >_< T crying T )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm
((Lol))
Seraph looked up at him "Uh..the town is pretty average in size" he laughed then turned to her "What indeed?"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Hikari blushed a bit. "I'm a genius.....and I graduated college with a masters degree at the age of fourteen. Also....I wanted freedom from my parents." Hikari opened the door to her house and looked inside. "Ah. They have installed my wi-fi connection." She takes out her Berry Mic Book Pro (a laptop...thought of random name....lol) and places it on the table. "Let me unpack and I'll meet you at the shop. OH! By the way...is there a bookstore owner here in this town?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games