Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm
(the elemental's name is Naberious but i think we should leave that be for right now)

(why dose he always get off when one of the RP's he's in starts to get good??)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:15 pm
(( drat ... all the good rps are closed for now cuz hes gone well except for the other one u r in ^ ^ ... i dunno .. he leaves at most crucial time sad i stopped the other rp with him anthro lol till he gets back 2 moro))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 am
((My mom makes me get off and if I don't get off when she says she takes my laptop away..the b***h!))
Father looked at the misteras harshly "So..your the one that forced me to wake"
Naberious nodded beside him "YEs, thats the crazy b***h"
Seraph was in the shadow watching, kinda bored
Father moved closer "You truly are a b***h" he made a rock tentacle hit her, making her go through the roof to the surface, Naberious and father appeared infront of her "I don't see the threat" he hit her with another rock tentacle  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am
"such a weak use of your elemental powers do you really think that will do much?" the Head Mistress sad after the two blowsfather delt to her (she looke un harmed like nothing happend.)  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 pm
" Time to turn into our most accustomed forms fire and water spoke simltaniously."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( couldnt find the old pics i used plus these r cooler lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm
Naberious sighed "Well, I guess i could to" he turned with a flash of pure black light
"I think I'm ready" he held his two small daggers

"Weak use yes..but, it works" Father laughed "Time for my transformation"
He held up a staff

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm
".....flashy" head Mistress joked

"are you all done yet?" she sighed "i am getting quite board" she continued lifting her hand up and holding her palm out faceing them.
three balls of pure elemental energy shot out hitting Naberious, Arani, and Hikarey sending them all back to there normal states.

"you three need to stay out of this, it's between me and father here."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm
(sorry for this dobble post but this ones form apas point now.)

Apa stood over Sophi's body he looke down at her a tear dorped form his face "i im t turly sorry" he wisperd to her unconsios body.
he then turned to face the other two. "please make this easy and just let me kill you all." he said looking as Seraph and Hikari. with eyes full of tears.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Seraph sighed still in the wall, he reappeared behind Apa "I don't go down without a fight...I'm leaving" he immediatly left, he by now was very far away from everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm
Apa turned around and tried to back hand Seraph but Seraph as gone before he reached him "well thats 2 down...." he sighed to him self.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm
father growled "Don't..hurt..my..family" he raised his staff, the area around him swirled, a blast of energy hit the mistress with the force a sun, he ran at her, stabbing her with the staff, before going back to his pervious spot  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 pm
head Mistress took the blows unwavering "you seem to not have all you your powers back..... oh dear me this will be to easy"

the wound in her chest healling up almost instantly she looked at Father eyes could as ice. she lifted her hand up and pointed at him a split second later another form of the Head Mistress appeared behind him it's hands formed to make a huge spear and then peirsed him right through his chest.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm
Father laughed grabbing her, taking the spear out and flipping her over, smasing her into theground, the ground itself took her to the core where she burned "Now..the real you has to have a weakness" he used the near by shadow and ground to create new skin where the hole was  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm
"a weakness HAHAHAHAHAHA you think i have a weakness." she said laughing at him "i dont have a weakness" she continued as three more forms appeared around him one was carring a sword another had a spear and the third had an axe. the all attacked at once.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 pm
Father jumped up in air, flying, he had the shadows and ground, plus some water attack them, it grapped them all crushing them  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games