Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 am
LOL! True, true! A lot of people tend to act that way around animated characters a lot at the very moment they see them, especially those of movies/games/anime that was never released yet but previews have shown what the characters would look like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Yeah, they just assume that people want to see that kind of stuff right away, but me personally, i think they should at least give it a couple months before ruling it on that  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 pm
I actually agree with that statement. Because it feels similar to rushing things a bit if people do that all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 am
like if they did Toothless (the black dragon) from How To Train Your Dragon. Give him a few weeks before he becomes a yiff star xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Exactly! biggrin LOL! I like Toothless, he's pretty awesome for a green-eyed black dragon; also he looks like he came straight from the "Spyro the Dragon" universe. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am
its kinda weird how they named him Toothless even though he does have his fangs  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm
True, I always been wondering about that...Unless, the name's referring to the fact that he doesn't have giant sharp teeth like the other dragons in the movie. Besides, some dragons have teeth so big, they jut out from their mouths all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am
thats probably it, but i still wanna see it (but not in 3D....its too expensive in 3D)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:08 am
Same here. I bet it's really good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm
another good film to see would be Hot Tub Time Machine. That looks really funny xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:15 pm
Aw, man, I really want to watch that ******** movie! LOL! xd I always love the commercials where Craig Robinson looks at the screen after he says "It must be some kind of....Hot Tub Time Machine." It really does sound odd, though, that there's a hot tub that's also a time machine. LOL! What were the odds of something like that existing on our planet? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 am
if it exists, i wanna go back to yesterday and pass my driving test lol  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 am
Same here. I would go back in time and retake some of my failed test using the newfound knowledge I have from the mistakes I made on them. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am
i would have gone back in time and pushed the pedestrians away or at least keep them on the sidewalk until the other me passes  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 pm
LOL! xd That'd be cool! biggrin  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff