Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 am
User Image
Narun murred closing his eyes and kissed her back"Am sorry"he said and kissed her again"Am sorry I've been doing these things to you"he held her close as they kissed"I won't kiss anyone except for you"he murred...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 am
Linda, after causing mass chaos, and just running right by the guy (ApA) who stopped her, found where they where and blew the door open "WHERE IS SHE!" Her voice wasn't even the same anmore..it was..darker "Where is the She-b***h who hurt my master!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:40 am
" Good." She murred and felt his fur.
" Good boy."
She suddenly looked behind her when the door was broken down. " Linda!"
(( we should wait for apa ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am
the vixen was sitting down on the chair closes to the door watching what Sera and Narun where doing "such a cute couple" she said with a slight hin of sarcasim.

when the door came crashing down the vixen did not move a mucale
"i hate it when people interuped my meetings, couldent you of waited?" she said not even turning around to look at the fur that had just bardged in.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:18 am
"NO I COULDN"T" Linda called out angrily "I wanna get a look at your face before I smash it into a wall, turn towards me!" Linda said walking towards her..no one hurts master and gets away with it..alive anyway  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image
Narun looked around"Mistress I won't kiss anyone but I got programming to fulfill, please find me... please save me from this programming"he said as his body got up and began moving on his own. He jumped into the vixen's lap and whimpered, Grey Wolf's hand came smashing through the ship grabbing the chair gently and pulling them out. It flew off... Narun was fighting desperately against his programming...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:29 pm
Lindagrowled "Not so fast!" she ddn't care anymore, he foot rockets activated as she began a dog fight, she shotat Grey Wolf

Inside his own ship Seraph awoke with the cookies message "Damn it Linda..no..you shouldn't have done that" he couldn't move "Stupid meds"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image
Grey Wolf put Narun and the Vixen into the cockpit, Narun got connected for full power. A plasma cannon got online as its arm shifted into a cannon"Sorry Linda" Narun whispered under his breath as he fired. The Grey Wolf vanished into some clouds...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm
Linda barely dodged it, she set there floating "You..betrayed my master, you kissed ME then betrayed him, you shot at me, then you DARED try and say sorry" She flew into the clouds "I AM PISSED" a scanner from earliier was used in her eyes "I SEE YOu" she called fireing at them, chasing as fast as her boosters could go  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image
Narun sighed and spoke into the loud speaker"Am a machine just like you, I have orders to fulfill..."he whimpered. The Grey Wolf went faster, it released sky mines. There where so many of them floating around, if one went off so would the rest...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:46 pm
Linda stayed still, between the mines "I'm not like you..I'm not liek you at all, we may be machines, but even machines can override the program" she said holding her gun up towards the diretion they flew off "Your not lik eme, if you where like me you would do what you feel is good" she fire, sending a plasma ball straight at them "You foreget you still have parts from our ship right? we can easily take them back" she sent a signal turning the arm off and making it literaly fall off

Seraph tried moving again "Damn it" he could wiggle is fingers and toesbyt now, after a fe minutes he could walk, he walked to the piolets seat  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image
Narun and the GW let out a shriek of pain as the parts fell off, the began to fall. Narun's breathing got heavy as he tried getting the thrusters online, he was fighting through the pain as what was left of the GW was floating....  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 pm
Linda stayed still, very sad on the inside, she just waited

Seraph flew towards Linda, when he saw the mines he stopped "Crap..crap..crap"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:53 pm
" Linda No damnit You'll kill him!!"
Seramiphia flew up dodging the mines powered my her own mechanic attachment
She had slipped into a pair of Mecha legs and went to Narn
" Stop it you killing him!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games