Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Ray kissed Haven gently on the forehead just to annoy Alex before walking back outside. He knew the two of them needed to talk. He'd sensed something was wrong between them anyways and Haven was probably oblivious of it anyways.

Alex whimpered slightly, looking slightly dejected for a moment. She didn't like him. He looked forlorn after Ray left, his tail between his legs and his head bowed. It was harder for him to hide how he felt in this form since it practically showed automatically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Haven stood there with her mouth slightly dropped, blinking as well. "Wha-" She started then stopped because Ray left. She was honestly very shocked right now. What had just happened? Why did he kiss her? She looked over to Alex and frowned when she saw he was upset. Her face reflected just as she felt, confused. Why did he kiss her? Was he going to do it again? Wait, why did she want to know that? She didn't want him to... She wanted Alex to kiss her. Alex was the one she was in love with after all, right?  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm
Alex moved forward suddenly and jumped so that his paws were on her shoulder. He licked her forehead where she'd been kissed in an attempt to cleanse it. He whimpered slightly again and he could feel himself beginning to change again. he wanted to hold her suddenly, he wanted to make her forget what Ray had done.
Ray had gone to find his horse now. When he found it he started organize things for the trip that they would be taking. He needed to look to see if they had any books that he could use to train Haven. He would do that after he was done packing up the things and eaten breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm
Haven wrapped her arms around him for support. She didn't understand exactly what it was he was doing when he licked her but she knew it had something to do with what Ray did. She was still very confused on the subject of what had actually happened.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 am
When Alex began to feel himself changed he wriggled his way out of her arms and turned so he wouldn't have to face her. He hated changing forms, it was painful and it exhausted him. As he completed the transformation he could feel the injury in his shoulder again and he flinched slightly. He automatically put a hand over it but quickly took it away.

When he was fully changed he turned to look at Haven, a sad expression on his face. He approached her slowly and wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his head rest on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you," he said solemnly. "I try... but whatever I do it's like I can't do anything right."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm
Haven was taken back by his words. She wrapped her arms around him as well and shook her head. "Don't say that." She said softly, moving one of her hands to gently touch his soft blonde hair. "Why are you saying that?" She asked. She saw nothing wrong with him in the slightest. Yes, he did have the whole curse thing but really, that didn't bother her at all. She could deal with it, she just wanted him.

"You do everything right for me." She said smiling a little. "You're there when I need you and you make me feel better." She said, stating an example. Why did he feel like he didn't do anything right? Was it because of what had happened with Ray?  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Alex didn't want to let go now, he wanted to stay like that forever. He was crying now, something he rarely let himself do. "I'm sorry if I cause a lot of trouble," he said despite her insisting that he did do things correctly. He had buried his face in her shoulder, trying to concentrate on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm
Haven shook her head and rested her chin on his shoulder. She was able to do that right now because of how he was bent over. "But you don't cause trouble." She said, both her arms around his waist now. "If anyone's causing trouble, it's me." She said, though that was very quiet. In her mind, everything that was happening was her fault. Her grandmother wanted her irreguardless of what Richard wanted and she'd continue to try and get her.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm
There was a soothing quality to her voice and something about it made him feel much more relaxed. He'd managed to stop crying after a while and he just stood there, holding her. His stomach grumbled suddenly, making him back away slightly, his hair messy from the downward position of his head and getting into his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said. "I distracted you from cooking."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 pm
Haven smiled and said, "No. I always have time for you, I was almost done anyways." She didn't really care much at all, she wanted to be close to him anyways. But, since he pulled away she finished up quickly.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Alex watched her cook, following her around the kitchen whenever she moved from the spot. He was intrigued by her and being next to her, knowing that she wouldn't be near Ray, made him feel more comfortable. He had been jealous, he hated to see the two so close and he knew that he could loose her because of him. "When did you learn to cook," he asked after a moment. "It smells delicious."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm
The moment Alex asked that question, Haven crushed the egg she had been about to crack in her hand. She blinked a little then grabbed a towel and started to clean off her hands and the mess that was now there. "Sorry." She said quietly. She was usually good with keeping her emotions hidden but being around him made her act as she normally did around her mother, in other words herself.

"My father taught me." She said nodding once. "I perfected it when he died and it made me feel closer to him." She said, keeping her voice soft to hide the sadness she felt. She really didn't want to make him think he'd caused this, she'd already been feeling this way before he'd even come in.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 pm
Alex had felt his heart jump slightly when she'd crushed the egg with her hand and he looked sheepish for a brief moment. When she explained it however he felt comforted. He knew she was sad, he could tell by how she spoke quietly and the tone in her voice. He started brushing her hair with his fingers as she continued to speak.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 pm
Haven turned to him and buried her face in his chest. "See, you're there when I need you." She said softly, a few tears escaping. She'd been holding them in ever since her father died, really. She felt the need to be strong for her mother. She really had matured too young.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:01 pm
Alex wrapped his arms around her when she turned around. He could smell her hair now. It smelled sweet and almost like strawberries. He didn't care if she cried, he just wanted to be near her. He wanted her to be happy, which was part of the reason he'd been distressed. He only caused trouble most of the time, and he was probably the reason his mother was dead.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games