Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 pm
hey E' u think i can borrow Yamato for this?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm
E' gave yamato to Ryoku, S' turned arround, his chakra felt something really extrange. Jhon rised the sword, it was the demonic edge, "Come on boy, you wont stand a chance" he lifted the sword and was ready to attack.  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 pm
Oichi replied to E' using her communicator "I'm not sure...but...It's nothing good. how about you guys?" she asked a bit worried since she felt such an evil chakra  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm
u forget.......... * all 8 swords were floating around me* I'm the one who'll lock u back in ur cyrpt and insure at u stay there old man * goes in fighting stance*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm
"Try boy" Jhon stance changed... "Sensei, the emperor is back, we... we were to late, the village is destroyed" E' told her, he didnt loose sight of the battle infront of them.

S' faded, he was harmed, inside his head he heard voices, "Come on, you havent used it yet" one said, it was like a man, "Yes, thats not your full power isnt it? fight like you mean it" the other one told him, it was a woman.

E' looked at Ryoku, something was weird, the forced edge was emanaiting a weird chakra, it was different from Ryoku or S' chakra, but why?...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm
Aka sighed. She had felt the chakra as well. The young child, a boy, wrapped his skinny arms around Aka's neck."Everything will be okay..."She cooed to the small boy as she stroked his hair.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm
"S' dont fade now, we need you" E' shouted him, the chakra of the forced edge was growing at every second, the emperor sighed, he didnt changed his stance.

"Aka, what is going on?" Kaylen asked her, she felt the chakra and was uneasy of what was happening...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm
* hearing the same voices in my head*............. *touches Forced Edge* so you've been sleeping all this time haven't u............. now to break ur seal and set u and ur powers free  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 pm
S' rised his hand, the forced edge shined even more, also the necklace, the rebelion and yamato, S' levitated and the 3 swords sorrounded him, his voice changed, a incredible chakra came of his body.

E' was amazed, his friend had more surprises than he could think, Jhon voice also changed, "So you had finally awake, Alexander?" he told S', "This time, i will definetly finish you Marius" S' caught the forced edge and it started to transform...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Oichi sighed as she paced back and forth unsure of what to do now. She paused realizing something "I hope my sister is okay..."she said referring to the hokage.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 pm
E' though, his friend had changed. The hokage was running through the village, it was completely destructed.

"Those demons, first they took my sister... now the village" she was stopped by a extrange sensaition, she looked back, that chakra, it was one she though she would never feel again, "Does this means that the seal had finally broke?" she shivered...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 pm
* takes Rebellion and Yamato* sorry S' *tosses Yamato back to E'* Hey E' while S' is busy why don't don't we show this old man the the next generation of demons and humans always surpasses the old generation  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm
"Sorry for taking so long" S' told them, the sword was ready finally, it was a half version of the Sparda, "Go and help Oichi in the crypt, if we can close it, we can have more time" S' told them.

"Can you handle him alone?" E' asked him, "Go, im going to be fine" S' told them. "You have a lot of guts for fighting me without the sword true form" Jhon told him, "Lets end this Mundus" S' launched at him...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:07 pm
................ E' as long as we possess the sword of heaven we can seal the crypt........ lets go *free falls of the tower and lands on feet*.......... that was fun  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 pm
E' reached Ryoku and used his comunicator, "Sensei, can you hear me? we are going to the crypt, S' wil handle the emperor while we seal it" he told her.

"I waited too long for this, and you wont take this oportunity from me again" Mundus told S', "Sorry, but i just cant let you get here and conquer" S' slashed Mundus, he stoped it with the demonic edge, "So... let's end this, shall we" a incredible impact of energy was heard at the top of the tower...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games