Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:37 pm

Sora looked at the sky and saw how late it was...she then layed down and also fell asleep
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:52 pm

Eyes fell over the slumbering pack and frustratedly looked at each of the wolves, seeing Seilene the eye flickered with excitment.

((I'm gonna add someone but they won't be around for long 'kay??))

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:54 pm

(okay!!)
Hero wakes uo half asleep he looks around and slowly closes his eyes again
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 pm

Seilene woke up in the middle of the night. Trying to get up she bumped into something. Laying back down She looked above her, she nearly screamed but the person grabbed her mouth before she could.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:39 am

Sora woke up as she saw a person ontop of Seilene...she started to growl
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:48 pm

The person's ear twitched and they turned to Sora, their pale white eyes didn't show any emotion. Turning back to Seilene they got up and started talking in vail.

((I used my tongue as the wolf's language that Arkanna and, Seilene, and Sulkrai know ^^))

Seilene's eyes widen and she whispered, "Crow??"

The person turned to her, their eye's flickering for a moment then went back to their original white.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:52 pm

Sora's back hair started to stand as she snarled,walking slowly to Seilene,and the stranger her eyes full of hatred
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:15 pm

Seilene watched Sora then spoke in vail.

The stranger understood, with a nodd, they stood up and snapped their fingers. A brightspark of fire flew up and rested in their palm. The stranger was a boy about 5 feet tall with shaggy white hair and white eyes.He looked to be around 7 in human years, he smiled and waved, "Allo!!"

Seilene smiled and waved back, "Sora its fine! this is crow he's a loner like us! I met him about a year ago!" turning to crow, "I thought i told you not to sneak up on me like that?!"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:24 pm

Sora stopped snarling but her face still looked mad she turned around and walked off laying a little ways away from the group pissed
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:34 pm

Crow watched Sora, "Vhat ish her proublem??" Crow asked puzzled, but turned to Seilene, "Sorry ah didn't men to...itsh juost......" Crow looked away sadly....

Seilene smiled whe she heard his accent, but looked at him worried, "whats wrong crow?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:37 pm

Sora listened to the conversation......
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 pm

Crow sat down and looked away, "Vit's ..........vell....reymember vhen you shouwed me your terroitory??"

Seilene looked at Crow confused....."Yea I remember....."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:56 pm

Sora continued to listen now intrested
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:22 pm

Crow looked at Seilene, "Ah vent back tou fiond that vit had beon .........burn tou the gouind......" His white eyes flickered with sadness.

Seilene went wide eye and looked away..."So the curse went through then huh..."

Crow nodded..

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:17 am

Sora eyes widen in shock.......Maybe it was just a conicedence(sp?)....**It was just a conicedence.......**she thought as she looked at her burn....a lone tear falling from her eye
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games