Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 am
Cthulhu looked down and picked up the red orb. "Demonic artifact." He could feel it add to his power already. He slipped it into his armor, then turned to Brigham. "You are Brigham, leader of the rebels...? He showed no response, only laid there and bled. "Very well." Cthulhu raised a hand and Brigham vanished. Keep him alive. But only barely. He closed his eyes and reappeared atop the highest tower in Haelwrath. He looked to the sky and saw the tree swallow with the traitor. K'eychei. Come. , he thought, then jumped. The castle below shook as K'eychei leapt out, and Cthulhu landed on his back. Follow them. Kill the bird if need be, but keep the other two alive.

Sortai, Lamkit, and Mathias were on Idarkoth, flying towards the mainland.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:21 pm
ralph unsheathed the sword, it flashed as it was pulled out. ralph pointed the blade outwardsand a light pointed in a specific direction. then, out of nowhere, something pinched the back of Ralph's mind, a warning in his mind. he looked behind him and saw chthulhu coming. "someone is following us! it's that one guy!" ralph almost lost his balance and grabbed on with one hand, still pointing the way with Meesha.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Akivir looked back at the giant dragon following them. “Ralph do you perhaps have some dragon powers? If not forget about pointing the way fight them off. Kalrinth did you get the direction?” the bird’s head did a strange motion that could only be taken as nodding. “Shirak,” Akivir yelled tossing a ball of with fire at the demon lord.

The darkness and the continual rushing air and movement of the large dragon that was under him Lamkit wouldn’t have noticed anything was happening. He opened his sleepy eyes, maybe he had been asleep for a while, but the lack of energy said otherwise. He looked towards the horizon it was turning yellow near the ends of his sights, “morning.” But just then something inside of him started to panic. The sun was coming up in the wrong direction.

Meesha felt the hand around her hilt again. She felt she knew who it was wielding her, but she hadn’t seen his face before. She had found out just recently that the gem, just below his hand, could act as a sort of peep hole for her to look out of. She also saw Akivir and a large bird as well. Meesha felt as if she was asked which way to go to safety, she pointed home. But then she felt a disturbance in the man who held her. They turned around and then she saw the most hideous dragon, and the demon king, who she first met so many years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm
(Sadly, FTMOY, again)

Cthulhu and K'eychei bore after them, deflecting the fireball with ease. Akivir. You were never strong enough to serve those more powerful than yourself. I know about what you did with the dragon and the Elf Queens soul. He Rose off of K'eychei's back and produced his jagged black sword.  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Kalrinth beat her wings as fast as she could diving to try to stay out of the dragon’s breath. “Cthulhu, I am more powerful than you know, and I refuse to let you have the spring or the Queen.” Akivir raised his hands, “Akhir Meht frath delek Unt karind.” his voice raspy and he raised both his hands up to the sky. Suddenly a large loud gathered and started to swirl, “Mikhir!” the whirlwind cloud grew and turned into a tornado its base aimed at K'eychei  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 am
Icemaw nodded at what Regius had told him. The Sigilium Sanctes, Brigham and Akur, the strange power that was protecting Sortai. "Regius, you dont know the half of it. I need you to take Cthulhu as a ally. Wi-"

"Silence! I will not have you telling me what to do when it was I whom brought you back from the dead!" The blood demon snarled at the Nether Dragon. "Cthulhu only interferes with my plans and will not allow him to live any longer! Do you not remember that we were trying to kill him?!" He yelled, causing several of the guards to look at Regius.

Icemaw only nodded again, not letting the heat of the moment take hold of him. "Regius, we must have him as an ally if Rathos is to be banished again," With a brief sigh, the King stood up, towering over the demon that stood in front of him. "I care not for your plans. 'The enemy of enemy is my friend' is an expression which will be used today. Rathos is a common enemy here, whether Cthulhu knows now or not. I will talk with him. But you will go to Sortai and bring him here."

Snarling at the response, Regius nodded. "One day, i will do as my father did. Nothing will live without fear that i use its home as a sacrifice." With a silent thought, a portal opened to the citadel. "But that time will wait now. I will do this now Icemaw out of respect for your power. But remeber, if Verose does not give us what is needed, we will all die..." With that, the blood demon departed.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm
ralph thought deep in his mind... was there anything he could do at this moment... any powers...dragon...dragon...maybe...

ralph gripped meesha a little tighter...power...fire...these words ran the course of ralph's mind... then the blade on meesha burst into flame, and out of instinct...like it was a technique handed down to him, ralph swung the sword, releasing all of the fire power out in on huge vertical wave of fire towards cthulhu and K'eychei. the motion was swift and fast... and unexpected.

(don't worry, meesha should have only felt the warmth... she should not be hurt.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm
(*goes all teary eyed* that was so beautiful *sniffel*)

Meesha felt the surge of fire power go through her; she also felt the man’s hand instinctively swipe the air. The unleashed whip of fire disconnected from the tip of her blade. “I’m going to try.” She imagined her hands raking the ground in front and behind the bird. She felt a bog, or a pond, WATER! She pulled it up along with any animals in the water; she separated the animals and just water. Water spouts formed behind the bird spouting up as the dragon passed over them.

Kalrinth and Akivir shuddered as they felt an invisible hand of magic pass by them. Akivir looked at Ralph he saw Meesha glowing with magic. “Ralph are you doing this? I knew you did the fire but such power?” Kalrinth was at first startled when the spouts formed beneath her and spouted. “Akivir it’s her, not the boy, but he’s connected somehow.”  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm
(uhh, thanks i guess

"i-i don't know, it just happened." ralph still held on tightly. ralph then thought in his mind. 'was that you? with the water?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm
“You can talk to me?” Meesha said happily, “I’m Meesha, the Elf queen, and yes I have powers over water and so much more now. Who are you? Why am I sword? How do you know Akivir? Why is the demon lord after us?” Meesha asked Ralph not expecting him to answer all of her questions. “No first let’s get the dragon off our tail.”

Akivir nodded at Ralph’s reply and just thanked the world for all of its magical blessings.  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 am
Cthulhu felt the fire pass over them and nearly fell off for the shock. K'eychei hovered over it a moment then pressed onward, the waterspouts and wind doing nothing. He then spoke to both Akivir and Ralph mentally. Regardless of my old intents, I have a new plan. To the half dragon, surrender to me and serve me now, or I will force you to do so.

Sortai, Lamkit, Idarkoth, and Mathias touched down on land. They were in the Jiyean forest, the one from five years pervious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm
ralph turned and faced cthulhu, who had easily gotten past all of the obstacles we put for him. ralph could'nt give up now, if he did, he would never remember who he is. that thought angered ralph, his grip tightened on Meesha. "NEVER!" he held her back above his head, then swung again outwards, causing a typhoon of wind to blast outwards in cthulhu and his dragon's direction in attempt to throw them off course with high powered winds.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 am
Akivir dropped to his knee and started to mumble an incantation. “Kalrinth we’ll have to do it, I know I said never, but we must.” He somehow had thrown out of his mouth during the incantation. Kalrinth was silent and held her wings out not beating them; slowly the bird was drifting to the ground.

Meesha felt all the power the man had; he was too busy to answer her. She summoned all the power she could for the bird was no longer beating its wings. She found gusts of air to propel them forward. “Man, I need you to find his weakest point and summon all of the energy you can from fire and wind, I’ll get water and earth. I want you to strike at him on my mark.” She hoped her plan would work.

Lamkit’s but was sore from the dragon’s back, but he knew that he was almost to his final destination. He had to find Meesha, something was happening and he had to know what. “What next Sortai?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am
ralph was able to pay attention to meesha this time, 'call me ralph.'
ralph thought deeply about what meesha said, but what could be his weak point? ralph knew almost nothing about the assailant chasing them. 'what of this guy, what is his weakness, let alone who he is?'  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:18 pm
“The man you are facing is the demon king Cthulhu. Just his name utters pure hate and darkness. He wants to rule all kingdoms. At least that was his agenda the last time I fought him. I saw him come to this world for the second time. I tried to fight, but I was too weak. But now I am stronger and wiser, thanks to the traitor beside you. I’m not sure of his weak spot; I just want to get them off our tail. I might be able to, with your help.”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games