Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 pm
Seth's sword picked up someone who had the intent of following him. He smiled. "Exactly what I needed." He crossed his arms across his chest, disappearing in a burst of black smoke and dark red light. Nearly one hundred miles away he appeared in the forest, only about a mile from where Sortai and the others were. Judging south by the moons position, he turned to the direction he would go. He didn't realize that he'd left Cody a trail of red smoke to follow. Being half dragon, Cody would easily see the residue left over from his teleport.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 pm
Idarkoth gave a sigh. I promised that I would always protect her... Her mother was the only one besides my own people who believed in me. And yet, she is trying to stop that which I set in motion to protect her. With this he turned to Anath. Anath. Focus your attention on the old man. His time is nearly up and he knows it. He will be forced to give up the White Light to the descendant if he comes near death. Our only solution is to kill Kiun, if I wish to keep good on my promise. I cannot destroy my own daughter... It is for her that I kill the humans.  

Yvansi

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:40 pm
Raptor rolled his eyes "suicidal as well, nutty" raptor said sitting on Airoris shoulder, making himself as small as he could (about a centimeter in length)
and shaking his head "what ever, what are we looking for anyway?" he asked looking around, watching the people pass  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Paradisity watched solemnly as Cody bravely sped off. She looked at Kiun, then lowered her head and concentrated.
Her father and the strange human boy had moved closer to the basin of the mountain, she could feel them in the vibrations of the earth.
We will have the upper hand, she said to Kiun.
She took a breath, and stood up on her hind legs, and pounced on the earth below her. She had almost gained full control of the elements again after they had wared within her, and with her earth affinity, she sent a vibration down to where her father and Anath were.
Unexpectedly, she assumed, the earth below them began to move, and confined their feet to the ground, immobilizing them. Then she looked at Kiun with a nod, and shot up into the night sky.
It was the peak of night, at its darkest, and she was undetected as she sped down towards the water, dissapearing under it without a trace, and waited and concentrated on the earth's vibrations.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 pm
Tsurara had began to feel the vibrations of the earth of something moving swiftly towards them, but at a far distance. The spikes on her tail began to stand up and prickle when the being came within one mile, Tsurara gasped.
"There is something approaching," Tsurara said quietly. She sealed the entrance to the tent Lowri was still sleeping in, and then made a larger, thicker, stronger tent around her, Aloura, and Sortai, still on the ground.

"I hope this holds up," Aloura said cautiously.
"Whatever it is, it's no match for rumbling rocks and earthquakes, I hope," Tsurara said, crouching in the cave. She was not sure what to expect, but she had all of her defenses ready, and she was not going to go down without a fight, and an explanation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 pm
Seth found his way into the clearing and looked upon the huge stone tent. The metal spike on the sword base was resonating, so the human was for sure in there. He doubted polite negotiation would work, so he devised a quick idea: He would warp in, snatch the human, and warp out. He broke into a grin. Genius! He readied himself to teleport..  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Sortai looked fearful suddenly. "Whats going on?" he muttered sleepily as he sat up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 pm
Idarkoth felt the earth molding itself around his feet, and closed his eyes. Truly she doesn't think this will affect me? He said as he phased through the earth. Anath, should I free you, or are you capable? he asked.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm
Kiun raised his staff, feeling for Paradisity's conscience. Be careful. Even though I doubt he will try to harm you, I suppose he will attempt to somehow try to disable you. I am more worried for you than me, though, so I will attack them head on. With a leap he began to descend toward the bottom of the mountain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 pm
((I have to go for a few hours, but I'll be back on to post.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 am
Paradisity could feel Kiun heading towards them from the top of the mountain, so she worked quickly. She moved her tail, thrashing it back and forth under the deep, black water, until a great wave began to form. With all her force, she thrust it towards the shore where her father and Anath stood, merely a distraction. As the wave crashed down on the shore, surprisingly engulfing her father, she shot straight up into the sky, her scales mirroring her surroundings. As the wave subsided, and her in the sky, she moved her tail again, forming another shot of lightning. Water conducts electricity, she was hoping for something along those lines. With a roar from above, she shot the lightning down towards the ground at her father and Anath, soaked in water, and it hit both of them straight on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am
Tsurara released Sortai's feet from the earth when she heard him speak his voice. With no time to explain, Tsurara dissapeared under the earth, and surface again outside of the tent, facing a human.
"You were in a trance, there's someone after you we fear," Aloura explained as Tsurara dissapeared.
Tsurara was surprised to see just a human standing outside of the tent, but that didn't diminish her guard.
"What brings you here," Tsurara asked in a low growl.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 pm
Cody blinked. Suddenly, he couldn't smell the person, nor could he see them or hear them or-- what was that? "Seriously... what IS that?" he asked himself, eyeing the smoke, then suddenly realizing what it was. "OH, this guy's FAST!" He frowned, then began to speed up. He wasn't sure how far he could go this fast, but the ground passed beneath him faster than it ever had before. "Urgh, this is stupid. Maybe he knew I was following him. Or maybe he just wanted to go really fast... Whatever the reason, I"m going to punch him straight in the face when I see 'im!" Decided Cody.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 pm
"I'm quite capable of taking care of myself," Insisted Anath quietly, sliding his feet from his shoes so that his legs were free, but the earthen bind still was holding his shoes. He stood, barefooted, near Idarkoth.
As he heard the sound of the wave approaching them, he raised his hand. It didn't take much manipulation to keep the crashing wave from getting himself wet, just a little divide in the flow so it didn't touch him. The water quickly subsided, leaving a muddy puddle around him.
He frowned.
It was far too weak to be an attack. Or, maybe, he had just underestimated the powers of the sky dragon, although he'd been quite certain she was capable of more than that. Maybe it was a distraction. Looking around him, he didn't see anything to convince him of such, until he glanced to the sky, noticing...
KA-CRACK ((It's the sound that thunder makes. >> I guess. xD ))
He tried to dodge. Too late. The lightning struck, and even though he wasn't wet, it was still quite a forceful attack and he stumbled back, falling over into the mud, the substance dirtying his white clothes. The little boy cursed, stunned, shook his head to attempt to clear his thoughts (and in doing so, accidentally drop his glasses from his nose into the mud) and tried to push himself to his feet. He could not manage it. It would take many 'recovery seconds' before he could stand again. Sitting on his knees, in ankle-deep mud, he breathed heavily, watching Idarkoth for his reaction. Just because Anath was down currently, he should not be counted out just yet. He began to glance around for Kiun, knowing that the elf-mage would be well aware that it was the perfect time to attack, with him wounded and slightly disoriented.
And now he didn't have any shoes, and his clothes were dirty. His white ensamble was incomplete. This would bother him all day, even though he knew he should be focusing on more important things at the moment. ((Poor, obsessive-compulsive Anath))

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm
Idarkoth watched the wave come with misty eyes. Hmm... A diversion. With a twist of his telekinesis, he rewrote the fabric of the world to force the water around him. And yet, when the wave subsided, he took the blow of the lightning almost directly on his chest. This time, however, he rerouted the electricity into the ground, sustaining only minor damage. He raised his head. You'll have to do much better than that, my daughter. He said remaining perfectly still. And yet, you show much power... Much promise. I am sure your mother would be proud.

Kiun chose his time to finally go on the offensive. With a huge slash of his staff he sent a white bolt from the end of the wooden rod, careening toward Anath while emitting a high pitched scream.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games