Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you needed male heirs to keep property back then. It would be nice if you could go back one day."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm

He nodded and then smiled.
"Yeah, it would. I kind of miss it."

[g2g]

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm

"Maybe someday you can go back." Judith smiled at Drake.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 am

Drake nodded, still wary about the vampries who had sent him away. But, he reflected, surely if he kept a low profile it woulnd't mater.
"Yeah i woudl like to. Heck, you should come with and I can act as tourguide." he smiled.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:28 am

Eventually, thinking she had spent enough time there, Koko prepared to leave. A couple men offered her a ride home out of safety, but she assured them she would be alright.

She said her good-byes and left. Her pace was slow so she could take in the night air. She was sad she wouldn't be able to go to the burial tomorrow since it would take place during the day. She wouldn't be able to visit at night either...well she wasn't suppose to...since the cemetery closes at sundown and their was talk of a curfew until the killer was caught.

Koko turned down to her street and walked slowly home.

Bly and Yoki began alert and rushed to the window. Their tales wagged happily.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:29 am

"Yeah, that would be fun." Judith nodded.

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 am

A moment later Bly and Yoki darted down the stairs and waited for their mistress at the door.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 am

rake looked up as the dogs started scrabbling about.
"that was quick." he hadn't realise dhow long they had been talking. heheaded down the stairs and decided to be a gentleman and open the door for her.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 am

Koko had been just about to stick the key in the door when it opened. She stood at normal height having taken the heels off during her walk back. "....Hi," she reacted a bit slow in her greeting as she stepped inside. Bly nudged against her and barked happily while Yoki remained standing and patient. Koko muttered a command in her native tongue and Bly calmed down.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Drake smiled and nodded a hello, stepping out of her way.
"Did it..uh..go alright?" he said, feeling awkward and somewhat guiltynow she seemed to have a cloud of sadness on her.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:38 pm

"It was......peaceful," Koko replied as she closed the door behind her. "I take you and Judith didn't think of any place to go. I hope it wasn't too boring for you here...."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

"ah, we got into conversation actually." Drake said, scratching the back of his neck. "we thought about getting soem shopping done, though i suppose its getting too late now. y'know if we were in new york shops would still be open now."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:48 pm

"I suppose," Koko replied. "I've lived in a few cities, but I'm afraid New York wasn't one of them. What type of shopping do you need done?"

She had removed her jacket now-feeling uncomfortable in such formal looking attire. She just didn't feel like herself.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:54 pm

"Mainly cothes." Drae shrugged. "It's been so long sicne i actually owned anything that i fancy splashing out. I wanted to check out the gadgets they have to see what the hell magic they're coming up with nowadays."
he laughed, fully aware at his own technological incompotence

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Koko gave a nod to let him know she was listening. Clothes she might be able to help with.....technology not so much. Well, at the very least she wouldn't be giving anyway any devices she had which wasn't very many.

Clothes were possible. Except she wasn't sure on their tastes, and the clothes wouldn't exactly be new. She could make some basics too if they were desperate but she doubted they were.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games