Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm
Mako Morhighan's muscles tensed as she restrained herself from twitching when she heard the whisper.
As the girl launched herself up the tree, Morhighan, still hidden, reached up quickly and grabbed one of the girl's feet, tripping her and allowing for Vincent to make his assault on the Remnants.
Her greying hair and green eyes gave her away for being one of them, and though She may have been a clone herself she certainly didn't side with the group.
She took off suddenly, moving in the oposite direction that Vincent had taken towards the group. She ran towards the group, barreling by the mind washed, geostigma ridden kids, hoping to distract them further and lure them away from the group.
If the dark will of Kadaj had worked, the children would hopefully view her as a threat to mother, separating them from the three silver haired men.
All the better for her to get to "mother" first, after all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:02 pm
The hand grabbing her foot had the desired effect, for Kit stumbled, but her enhanced agility caused her to catch herself before she hit the ground. The Remnant spun, looking for her assailant. Though the unseen attack had angered her, the voice within her head pushed her to follow the orders of the silver-haired man, whom the voice named Kadaj.

So, instead of remaining on the ground to hunt the one who had slowed her down, Kit leaped back into the branches to hunt the red-cloaked intruder.

Katrina SaDiablo

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:05 pm
Raven's eyes darted over to where a red cloak had flashed for only a moment. What was that? Then her attention turned to Yazou. I sappose Yazou Nii-san is right. But who is a bigger threat? This new commer in red or Nii-san...

The sound of a gun shot brought her thaughts together. She flicked her two fans open and threw herself in front of Kadaj, swiping her fans upward to deflect the bullets.

"b*****d! How dare you take aim at Kadaj!?"

She took off after the mysterious gunman. Thought rage filled her eyes, it didn't affect her deduction skills. Those bullets were slightly off...either the gunman is a horrible shot...ot her did thet on purpose....better stay on my graurd.....who knows what this univited guest has in store..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:49 pm
((Oh snap! I could have SWORN I posted in here! xp Gaia must have eaten it!! eek .. It was a pretty good post too... if I do say so myself... oh well, lets try again...))

Kadaj turned to smile at his brother, "I doubt he will poze much of a problem for our loyal brothers and sist..." The Remnant's claim was interupted by the gun shots that whizzed just past him, Raven's skillfull interception sending them spinning off through the trees. Kadaj whirled, scowling at the retreating form of Vincent. It angered him that the attack had been timed to refute his statement, and the mere fact that a traitor such as that would dare attack him directly was insulting. He never got the chance to do more though, it seemed like the intruder had barely disappeared from view with the silver-haired remnants on his heels when the rumbling of a motorcycle vibrated through the ground. Wordlessly Kadaj checked on the children, ensuring they were following his mental commands by ordering them into the trees. With their newfound agility it was a quick and easy feat. Next Kadaj strode forward, motioning for both of his true brothers to follow, he had just enough time to position himself, straighten his back and motion for Yazoo and Loz to 'fire at will' before Cloud came racing into veiw on his bike Fenrir.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:05 pm
Morhighan sped through the crowd of children, running over the water again into the trees.
Some of the children glanced around for the super speeded vampire without luck. She calculated for a second what to do then sped back towards the children as a distraction, tapping them on the head or shoulder as she passed.
She again disapeared into to thick, glowing foilage, passing the the children and distracting them as she went around in the forest.
She looked around breifly for the red-cloaked figure to see if he had gotten overtaken by children.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:08 pm
Sabel was wandering on foot into Ajit, grumbling to herslef and replaying the actions that had led to this through her head. She fianlly gave in and decided to call someone when she realized she no longer had her phone. Cursing she spat. "I lost my phone my sword and my chocobo all in one fell swoop. Stupid Nii-san shoulda just snuck up from behind and stabbed him..." She wandered on still further, when she heared some movement and commotion ahead of her. Scanning the area with her mako eyes she spotted a pale figure in a red cloak. Hey he's pretty hot, and huh, I wonder what he's running from...

Ermak Lorde
Just as Saerenna and Slayer 1 were trying to puzzle out how to open the 'secret' door. A rumbling growl rose steadily in volume somewhere outside the compound. A few moments later an all-too-familiar voice was heard commenting to himself, "Whee! and Ghast thought I couldn't do this myself!" Freyr exclaimed, loud enough to be heard over the engine roar. a few moments later the engine reved and whatever vehicle Freyr was now utilyzing shot off through the trees outside the hidden laboratory. Through Slayer 1's accute receivers, Saerenna could hear the chimera's self-commentary as he sped through the woods. "Wow this is GREAT! I love this!!... oh.. Hey I don't think that was supposed to come off... and That's a.... CLIiiiiiiffffff....." this running monolouge came to a conclusion with a resounding crash.

Kuroi was confused, he'd been chasing after the human on the bike with his rider, but the vehicle was simply too fast for him. Bemused the bird wandered off, taking the more direct route to the meeting place, though it required some backtracking on the flightless birds behalf. On the way he again heard sounds of a motorcycle and perked up hopefully dashing for the sound. There was a terrible wrenching sound of a crash and the bird became terribly worried, and pushed his legs to the limit, he stopped at the crash and poked his beak into the strange smelling mess. He saw a blonde headed man, but it was not the one he had sought, and thus, Sabel was nowhere to be found. Nonetheless this human smelt funny, even funnier than normal and not just in ways it could attribute to the crash. He chewed some of the humans hair and tugged, as if to doublecheck that it was not the one he was chasing before. He made a mournfull sigh of "Warrk" and bowed his head in disappointment.  

KiyaraSabel

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:59 pm
Kit continued her chase of the red-cloaked intruder, jumping with ease between the trees. Something about the way he was moving made the young woman frown. He's obviously trying to just stay ahead of those of us chasing him. That means he can move a lot faster and is probably more agile. This is not good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:58 pm
savanacat
Dahry absentmindedly noted the rooms features but the majority of her attention was on not letting her stomache's rebellion succeed further. She had barely quieted the uprising when she looked up and fully noticed Shinrei's appearance. Her scientific mind had a minor breakdown at that moment as the only thought that came to mind was He's realy HOT!. As she abruptly stopped to reboot, from her meltdown, she felt Shinrei's breath on her neck, which caused a significant lag in her reprocessing of important information. Alarms sounded in her brain, Something was wrong, she was experiencing some system failure as her heart started beating in an uneven rythym.

Suddenly she jerked upright, as her brain finally kicked in. She had to get out! She reached into her pocket for the tracer as she scrambled shakily off the couch. She had to be professional, she had to--forget professional! She had to get the heck out of here before she permanently lost all self respect by falling for Shinrei of all people!!

"Hmm, where are you going?" He purred, subtly coming between her and the only apparent exit. There was a distinctly predatory look in his eyes and she had to step back and wonder if he was ever less than sharp witted through the whole night. Had it all really been a ruse? "So..." He continued, his gaze assessing her like a lion eyeing an antelope. "Do you want help cleaning up?" He asked again, gesturing to her vomit encrusted clothing.  

Misander

savanacat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:29 pm
Misopan_Kurai
"Hmm, where are you going?" He purred, subtly coming between her and the only apparent exit. There was a distinctly predatory look in his eyes and she had to step back and wonder if he was ever less than sharp witted through the whole night. Had it all really been a ruse? "So..." He continued, his gaze assessing her like a lion eyeing an antelope. "Do you want help cleaning up?" He asked again, gesturing to her vomit encrusted clothing.

Dahry squeaked, squeaked of all things, and then her eyes darted around in panic as she realised her escape route was totally blocked by Shinrei. The room sprouted no new doors and her gaze flitted again to the shinobi. She drew in a deep and supposedly calming breath that did nothing to still her hearts frabtic pace, as her mind whirled at top speed. All was silent for several seconds as she thought. Finally, she came to the conclusion that desperate times called for desperate measures. She focused on her link to Teerce that was there as a result of the experiments they had both been subject to, and sent a barrage of her raging emotions to call him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 am
Shinrei frowned, though he was not directly one of her experiments, he could still feel her distress call. Damn, and I was so close too... "I think not my lady, a pity you couldn't stay longer." In a smooth motion he was closer and with a swift deployance of something from belt level she felt a p***k of her skin and fell swiftly unconscious. She would wake up the next morning in her own bed, the window open and drapes fluttering in the breeze. On her night table was a piece of paper upon which her tracking devices had been placed.

OOC: He is not going to wait around and be discovered.  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:03 pm
Katrina SaDiablo
Kit continued her chase of the red-cloaked intruder, jumping with ease between the trees. Something about the way he was moving made the young woman frown. He's obviously trying to just stay ahead of those of us chasing him. That means he can move a lot faster and is probably more agile. This is not good.

Noticing one of her Sisters run past, Sabel raced to Kit's side to ask what was happening. "Who is this man and why are we chasing him? I know he's fine looking but wouldn't it be more to the point to trap him in a subtler manner?" She stopped in her sentence to c**k her head and regard her quarry. "Not that this isn't a great view." She muttered admiringly.

OOC: Now that's provocation to be shot at. And of course her first thought will be that they're chasing him because he's hot. Okay that might be pushing the motives but hey, she's not entirely right in the head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:46 pm
Kit glanced to the Sister running at her side, and blinked Mako green eyes at her words.

"He's an uninvited guest, and Kadaj wants us to offer him our hospitalities. Our other Brother is on his way, and I think this one in red is an ally of his." The slender Remnant jumped for another branch, using the long blade in her hand to catch herself against the trunk as the branch bent too far down. Pausing for a few heartbeats to not only catch her balance, but to wonder how she knew to call the person on the motorcycle a brother. The voice she'd been following provided the information, that the person Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz were waiting for was Cloud, that he was like them, but he fought Her influence, and that She was Mother.

Finally understanding, Kit grinned some, and jumped for the next tree, her blade easily sliding from the trunk of the tree. "And if this one in red is one of Brother's allies, surely Kadaj and Mother will want to take away some of Brother's support..."

Katrina SaDiablo

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Sabel blinked considering the influx of information. "oh..." she said slowly. "Oh!" Suddenly it began to dawn on her exactly what meaning was attached to the imparting of the words. "Such a pity, he is a rather pretty man." She muttered, and though she continued chasing with the others, she was beginning to realize there was no point in her pursuit, as she was now unarmed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Kit paused on a branch, and glanced over to the Sister.

"Do you need a weapon? I can let you use my other long blade till you get re-armed. I just can't let you take my materia." An odd look passed over Kit's face at the mention of her materia, and her eyes shifted to the armband covering her left arm that the trenchcoat she wore didn't quite hide. A moment later, her eyes went back to the other. "Oh. I'm Kit... Well, Kitrina, but Kit's better."

Katrina SaDiablo

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces