Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:37 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
This mask is nifty ^^ Get me a claw, and I'll become Vega from Street Fighter ^^

Heh, got a point there. Vega's cool.

Hey there Sura.

Loved Vega since I saw that move. Just so awsome. Need to get the games, and play em again.

doomneko
*waves*
Heya Sura ^_^

Hello ^^

Af Mas
I got me one of those masks, and the headband. I can't equip either of them for some reason.

odd

It'll probably work tomorrow. Sometimes this happens and it doesn't last until morning. Kinda like a weird cold or something. Oh well. How'ya been Sura?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:41 pm

Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
This mask is nifty ^^ Get me a claw, and I'll become Vega from Street Fighter ^^

Heh, got a point there. Vega's cool.

Hey there Sura.

Loved Vega since I saw that move. Just so awsome. Need to get the games, and play em again.

doomneko
*waves*
Heya Sura ^_^

Hello ^^

Af Mas
I got me one of those masks, and the headband. I can't equip either of them for some reason.

odd

It'll probably work tomorrow. Sometimes this happens and it doesn't last until morning. Kinda like a weird cold or something. Oh well. How'ya been Sura?

Ive been good, other then Gaia not working to well the last few days. [been some personaly crap, but nothing I feel I can share]

How about you?

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:47 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

Ive been good, other then Gaia not working to well the last few days. [been some personaly crap, but nothing I feel I can share]

How about you?

Okay. Gaia has also been hating me these past few days, but that's just the weekly crap it gives me. I'm going on a little vacation this next weekend, so my work decided not to give me any hours, since I'll be gone the days I usually work. That kinda pisses me off, but I can't do anything about it. Oh well. Hope you feel better Sura. *Cuddles*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:54 pm

Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

How about you?

Okay. Gaia has also been hating me these past few days, but that's just the weekly crap it gives me. I'm going on a little vacation this next weekend, so my work decided not to give me any hours, since I'll be gone the days I usually work. That kinda pisses me off, but I can't do anything about it. Oh well. Hope you feel better Sura. *Cuddles*

*hugs* Thanks, but I'll be fine ^^

Making my own topic here, hoping it will be populer ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:03 pm

What happened to my video game topic? Was it deleted?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:10 pm

Af Mas

I hope not! gonk
I wanna see what others play crying

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:10 pm

Af Mas

I noticed that too. Damn.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:11 pm

Af Mas

Oo don't know, maybe lost durring gaia crap time

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:12 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

That wouldn't suprise me, but it would still piss me off. *Stabs Gaia*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:14 pm

You could try pm'ing J or someone about it, to see if they deleted it.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:15 pm

Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

That wouldn't suprise me, but it would still piss me off. *Stabs Gaia*

Yeah I know how'd you feel. I have my BoP's Weapons locked onto Gaia, incase it deletes my Bar "Queers"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:21 pm

Eddily

I think I'll just wait until morning. It could have mysteriously vanished as I've seen topics do. I can't imagine why J. or White Claw would delete it, and the other Gaia Mods really shouldn't need to. I think I'll have to leave you guys with that. My eyelids are getting heavy. Good night furs.....
.....And a special goodnight to you, Sura *Kisses*

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:24 pm

Af Mas
Eddily

I think I'll just wait until morning. It could have mysteriously vanished as I've seen topics do. I can't imagine why J. or White Claw would delete it, and the other Gaia Mods really shouldn't need to. I think I'll have to leave you guys with that. My eyelids are getting heavy. Good night furs.....
.....And a special goodnight to you, Sura *Kisses*

Sounds like a plan. Cya later.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:37 pm

Eddily

Actually, J. and WhiteClaw weren't online when the thread vanished o_O
I don't know how to delete threads myself (and if I did, wouldn't have anyways, it was about videogames! crying )

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:41 pm

DoomNeko
Eddily

Actually, J. and WhiteClaw weren't online when the thread vanished o_O
I don't know how to delete threads myself (and if I did, wouldn't have anyways, it was about videogames! crying )

I saw J post in my thread and the Two Brothers threads. So maybe. It was only an idea.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games