Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm
Sam took her hand and helped her up as Brutus waited. He wiped away the tear and winked. "We are wolves Victoria, dont show weakness infront of your pack, or they just might kill you for it." He let her go and nodded that he would come after. He looked at Brutus and nodded for him to continue. "The human encampments are not far off my Alpha. They have huge numbers and have evaquated th city on some false note. They have to wait for the other humans to leave before they attack so we have time. But not much. What should we do?" Brutus waited for Sam to think. "Well good Brutus, Take the wolves and surround this place. Kill anything that comes near and ask questions later. Do not let this place fall." The other wolf nodded and went to tell the others as Sam walked over to Victoria and stood behind her silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm
Viktoria stood with Sam and wathced as her gave his orders. She smiled and when he came to stand by her she wishpered. 'I may not be able to show weakness in front of my clan but I can infront of you.' She laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him toward the main hall where her clan waited. 'Let's go see windbag shall we?' She teased.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 pm
Sam winked at her when she said that she could show weakness to him. He wouldn't do anything to harm this one he relised. He chuckled quietly as they neared her mother. "Ah, a nice little get togather with your mother. Not my cup of tea but who knows, maybe we will get along finely." He said the last part sarcasticaly, not really believeing it.

((Going to go eat, brb))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 pm
Viktoria laughed and said, 'Noone but the devil himself can get along with my mother.' She smiled and opened the final door. She steeled herself for her mothers bitching and then entered grasping Sams hand. The clan lounged around. 'Look sharp guys.' Viktoria called moving fully into the room. 'We have come up with a plan to defeat a mutual enemy,' Viktoria looked around the group. 'This will be our base of opperations for the moment. We are working with Sam and his clan as well as the Vampire lord Aviera. We also have two humans among us who will not be harmed.' Viktoria's voice steeleed as she spoke. She explaind the rest of the plan and then gave room for any opjections and questions... There were none. She nodded. Looking back at Sam she asked. 'Should they patrol together or should we leave your clan outside and mine inside?'Viktoria stopped and looked around. Her mother was not here... slightly shocked Viktoria looked back at Sam.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Sam nodded every so often and stood silently. When he was asked about patrol he looked at all the wolves, making their eyes drop in submission. "We should keep your clan for inside patrol. If anything makes it past my wolves we will be counting on your clan to eliminate the threat." He kept it simple and to the point, just like wolves liked it. He was suprised the Windbag wasn't present, but shrugged it off as good fortune.

((Going to the movies XD be back on sometime tonight))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm
Hikaru smiled at bit at how confident Grimm had sounded, it comforted her and she smiled "alright, I'll come" She said as she nuzzled his neck happily with her nose before pulling back just enough to give him a kiss, looking right to his eyes as she did so, a smile on her face as she held his hands in her own. "Shall we go than?" She asked as she stood there with him in her grasp, never breaking eye contact with him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm
Viktoria smiled and turned back to the clan 'Start partoling the corridors and set up a safe area for the younglings.' Viktoria sent her wolves off and turned to Sam. She looked him up and down. then said 'My mother doesn't dissapear often so I/m worried about her. Which is odd.' She added as an afterthought. Then she turned away. 'Screw it.. Where to next?' She added throughing her arms around his neck. A bold move for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm
Bella folowed after Aviera and as soon as he stopped she rapped her arms around him, "ill be fine and back befor you know it." and with that she was gone using her assassin skills.

she made her way back to the base that was practically destroyed.

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm
As her arms left him he turned seeing her gone. Shaking lightly he dropped back against the wall and took a deep breath to calm himself. His only thoughts leading on what might happen. Finally he stepped off the wall and walked back in trying to hide everything that had just ran through his mind and happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Grimm smiled and led her to the human base of operations. It wasn't too far away and by the speed they could travel it wasn't long. Once they reached the place, all the human weponry was on them in a second. With a wave of his hand all the guns went down and they were let in. Once inside, they were led to the Leader's chamber. Trisha sat in a leather chair looking at a diagram of the city. She had already gone over the plans of attack, but wished Grimm to come. She arched an eyebrow at him but did not question his guest. "Grimm, you are to take out Aveira. He is too old for the virus to take full effect on him, it will only slow him down. Thats where you kill him and end this. I heard that Lycans have also joined. I dont know how the hell to deal with them, but Ill have my men load up with silver bullets." Grimm shook his head. "You will need liquid Silver or some chemical with sliver in it. Anything less will just piss them off more. Also, too much damage to their tissue will overload their healing abilities, so it doesn't matter all that much about what you shoot them with, but how many times you shoot them with it." Trisha nodded to herself.

Sam was laughing untill she threw her arms around him. He tenced for a second before he relaxed and his instincts told him she was not attacking. Going anywhere near a wolf's neck was a challange to them. But Sam just shrugged. "Well we have some down time, depends on what you want to do." damnit he was going a bit fast. He could feel himself falling for this girl. He just hoped there was no sudden stop to kill him.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm
Hikaru followed along beside Grimm, holding on to his arm closely as they went to speak with Trisha, she didn't say a word as they spoke of how they would kill a Lycan, she knew her own methods, though she knew that the humans wouldn't be able to tear a lycan limb from limb as she was able to. She only looked at Trisha as both her and Grimm talked, though she didn't dare say a word, though she stared right at the womans eyes, she wasn't scared of this woman, merely at how surrounded she was by humans, it seemed that all she could smell was humans, and it made her stomach seem to flip over.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Viktoria knew she had been bold to go near Sam's neck but as she felt him relax she smiled. 'Damn.... I am I falling for the emeny? Technicly.. yes but... it's okay now.' She reasoned with herself then she awnsered Sam. 'What I want to do hmm? Well wht is there to do in a Vamp's mansion?' She asked teasing him. As she lay agaainst his back she became very aware of his breathing. It was rythmic and she found herself falling into the sae rythmn of breathing.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 pm
Sam smiled, and then chuckled. "Not much at all. The bloodsuckers were never all that fun. Probably why we had the Old War with them. Good thing it is over now though. It was really harsh on both sides." Sam talked about it as if it were yesterday. In some wolves minds it was. Others didn't even know about it, being born after the Old War. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, taking in her sent. He himself was falling for her, but his wolf still denied her. Inwardly Sam glared at his wolfish side. It was never this way before, the split between them. They had been one for so long, it was as if they were just one being. But now there was a split in interests. Things would change though, he could already feel his wolf growing impressed and interested in this She-Wolf.

Grimm read Trisha's mind and nodded to himself. "So we must wait for the other humans to leave before attacking. I see how this is wise. If that is all you have called me for, I will be off to my house." Trisha had already buried herself in papers and Grimm just shook his head. Humans were always in such a hurry. He looked to Hikaru and smiled. "Where would you like to go Me Amor?" He led her away from all of the humans into a less populated area.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Viktoria looked around the hall. 'Well what do you do for fun?' She asked wanting to know more about this mysterious clan leader.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 pm
Well on a normal day the Clan will either hunt, party, or go about their human lives as usual. Others will do more..... active things if you know what I mean. But I have never had a mate so I have not participated. I could if I wished, even if I didn't have a mate, but I dont find it that much of a deal. I have had relations with females of the Clan, surching for potential mates. But once we are.... intament, my wolf rejects them. Plus they show their true faces after sex. They only want to be the top of the pack, the Alpha female." Sam hated that, he wanted a relationship that was not based on who-could-become-Alpha-Female. Ticked him off.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff