Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am
((No...I suppose I shouldn't do that...... stare xd ))

It was an hour at full warp when Tanara's small fleet arrived at the federation station. Immediately warnings were hailed to them to leave. She simply ignored them. A couple federation ships flew out to greet them. Pathetic. They would be crushed easily. However, she gave the order to disable and capture one of the ships so that information could be extracted. Once that order was given they opened fire. Brilliant streaks of colors darted between them. The ships didn't stand a chance though againt the Bloodscar's cannon.

Once the ships were taken care of one of her confirmed capture of a federation vessel. The station took a little more work but their fire power soon took out their defenses. The station blew up in a gold fiery glory that Tanara basked in happily.

---

Jinx nodded shyly with uncertainty. "One.....two....thr-three.....four....ive-five......ix......se-sev....seven.....nine....eight......ten."

((and yes....I purposely reversed eight and nine))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 am
Chekov, under Scottie's supervision proceeded to install the new program into the sensor relay buffer. He would have his bit done soon enough.

---

"Commodore. We have a priority 1 message from Starfleet"

"I'm currently unable to receive the transmission; refer it to engineering and I'll be there shortly."

"Commodore, with respect is is Admiral Nagrala and she doesn't seem to..."

"I said shortly Lieutenant, relay the transmission and I'll be there very soon. End."

Shern looked up from his data-pad and turned to Tallulah. "Finish this off. I'll be back shortly."

Shern looked grim... "I hope" he uttered as he left the room.

Within a minute Shern made it to engineering; as he walked in he greeted Admiral Nagrala on the view screen.

"Nice to see you Shern" she smiled "I am afraid however we have little time for pleasantries" Nagrala's voice trailed off. "One of our remote starbases has been attacked... indeed. We believe it destroyed..."

She grimaced and looked directly at Shern. "This station was awfully close to the Klingon border. Based on our earlier Intel and initial reports, this does not bode well for us... I'm glad you and Kirk are getting out there. You've got two of the best ships in the quadrant. Just track down and sort this mess."

"Very well Admiral" Shern said.

"Oh, and Shern. If you send me that... 'paperwork' I will ensure it gets swiftly passed. Wouldn't want to hold you up now would we. Keep me posted"

The admiral bowed and the transmission ended.

"We need to get to work. Get me Kirk" Shern commanded.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 pm
Nero sat back and watched the show, pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of the Klingons. he hadn't had to intervene and help out at all.
he smiled and hailed the captain once she was finished.

"Why commander i woudl like to congratulate you. that was some good work." he smiled.

--

Kirk finished his report and was informmed that Shern was hailing him.
"Put him through. Commodore, what seems to be the problem?" he asked noticing the grave look on his face.

--
Zepatos shook his head. "seven, eight, nine." he repeated to get the order right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm
"Only good?" Tanara laughed. "I suppose I did go a little easy on them. Would you like to interogate any prisoners from the captured vessel?"

-

".....seven....eight...nine...." Jinx repeated and awaited approval.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 pm
Nero smirked.
"Yes. I want the captain"

--
"Good job, Jinx. you got it right." Zepatos smiled.
"ok, so how many of us are there?" he pointed to him, uhura and jinx and then held up three fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm
"Very well," Tanara replied and gave the order for the captain to be sent. She threw in a couple more crew just incase Nero wanted them to watch. "Prepare to recieve them."

---

Jinx looked around between them, "Three?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm
"Good job" Zepatos smiled.
"how many hands do you have?"

--

Nero nodded and sent off some of his crew to receive them. When the arrived he sat back, holding his spear across his lap.

"Welcome to the Nerada." he announced when they arrived. "i'll keep this quick since i've got a busy day ahead of me: you will give me the last known locations of the USS Enterprise and you will give me the authorisation codes for starfleet."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 pm
Jinx looked down at her hands. She stared at them for a moment-chewing at her bottom lip. "....two?" she replied with uncertainty.

-

"I'll do no such thing," the male captain replied sternly glaring back.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Zepatos nodded.
"right, well done."
he then looked around the room for something to count.
"uh..." eveyrthing seemed fairly mono here, so he returned to his fingers.
"how many fingers am I holding up?"
he held up 5 on one hand and two on the other.

--

Nero sighed.
"You Starfleet are so predictable. You will tell me the defense codes and the enterprise's whereabouts. the only matter is how long it will take."

He then paused.
"alright. If you tell me the wherebaouts of the enterprise...I will release you. One ship in trade of hundreds."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 pm
Jinx's nose twitched as she looked at the fingers. ".....s....six.....," she stared at the finger another moment. "Seven."

--

The captain's eyes widen and then darken thinking things over. One ship to spare hundreds?

"How do I know you would even keep your word?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 pm
"good job, - seven."

--

Nero cocked an eyebrow.
"You don't. But you have little choice, do you?" he paused and drummed his fingers on his spear, leaning forwards as if he was 'being straight' with him.
"I'm not a naive man, captain. I know that by now starfleet probably has a whole file on me and understand my....personal issue... with Spock. One man. One ship. Once they are dealt with then...i can rest easily. One ship. I give you my word that if you tell me all you know of that one ship i will not ask you for the codes and i will release you and your crewmates form my capture."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 pm
Jinx purred happily but then yawned. She stretched out-claws running against the floor. Uhura cringed at the sound. "I guess that's enough for today," she commented watching as Jinx huddled closely to Zepatos and shut her eyes. "And I guess she's not going back to her quarters."

---

A battle played out in the captain's head. He couldn't trust Nero to keep his word.....but the other part wanted to comply. One ship for hundreds.

He sunk to his knees-his head bowed. "The Enterprise was on its way to drop off the Vulcan elders to their new planet," he replied. "Their last location known was....."

His face grew grim after giving the coordinates. I'm sorry Kirk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm
Nero's smile widened.
"Excellent. Thankyou captain." he turned to his crew. "Plot a course."
he then looked back at teh captain and smirked.
"give teh captain and his mates to the klingons"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm
Uhura stood up and readied to leave for the bridge. "I'll make sure dinner gets sent down before to long," she replied. "No funny business with Jinx."

--

The captain's eyes narrowed, but he said nothing. Nero had technically kept his word.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm
"I think you had better see for yourself. I'm sending you the Starfleet communica. Once you've seen it I'd like to meet face-to-face. Figure out what we're going to do... "  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games