Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 am
"I don't think you have to worry about that," Koko replied hugging him from behind and getting warmer. "Bly does a pretty good job watching over them."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 am
"that he does." drake agreed with a smile.

After sorting out the fire Aridas snuck into the kitchen to root aroudn and figure out what he'd eat for dinner. he tried to be discreet about it since he wanted to avoid Drake's questions and kept rattling in the cupboards to a minimum  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am
Koko buried her face in his back. Her hands skimmed slowly on his stomach and under his shirt. "My hands are still cold," she smiled using that excuse again even though they had actaully warmed up since coming inside.

--

Back in the states....

Patrick was settling down for the night. He had worked on boxing up more stuff from Koko's shop. He decided to keep some of the furnitur-except for the bed. That was going and he would buy a new one more to his comfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:49 am
Drake chuckled and leant back a little into her.
"Oh really? They feel toasty to me."

He jumepd as there was a loud crash from the kitchen and watched as a pan rolled past the opening in the door, with Aridas following sheepishly after it.
"Sorry. My stacking leaves much to be desired."
Aridas said, picking it up and looking embarrassed before scooting back into the kitchen swearing to himself.

Drake looked puzzled.
"Am I the only one who thinks he's a complete wierdo? I mean, come on, i'm not the only one right?"

----

Mewanwhile Trsiten had recahed the house and, predictably, after breaking in found it empty. She sighed.
"hmn. Figures."
She turned back aroudn to lilin and Mason.
"It looks like your murderers have left"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 am
"I would say....he has curious habits," Koko replied with a light laugh and smiled as she nuzzled him between his shoulder blades. Then she moved around so that she was in front off him. "You probably thought the same thing as me when you saw all my useless kitchen supplies and human food."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 am
Drake smirked.
"At least you never tried to cook and eat the stuff." he said,as he heard the sound of water boiling in the kitchen.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 am
"Perhaps," Koko replied. "But you still have to try to be nice since he took us in." She rubbed her hands up the skin of his back and then she softly and gently ran her nails over him as her hands went down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 am
Drake pouted,
"I'm always nice." he smiled and then wriggled a little as she drew her nails down him
"hey, that tickles."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 am
"Does it?" Koko smiled. "You really shouldn't tell me these things or else I may use them against you later." She gave gave him a quick kiss on the lips and stopped with the tickling. However there was still a glimmer of playful michieviousness in her eyes as she comtinued to smile and rubbed his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 am
Drake smirked and then noticed the look on her face.
"what are you plotting, m'lady?" he asked quietly  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:36 am
"What makes you think I'm plotting anything?" Koko replied in an equally quiet tone as she pressed closer to him. She rested her head against him and breathed in his scent with a happy sigh. Then kissed him on the neck and nibbled at his ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 am
"oh well I don't know. You're getting all clingy and you have that look in your eye." he chuckled  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 am
"What look?" Koko whispered with a hint of teasing with her next line. "I don't have a look."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 am
Drake smirked.
"you do." he poked her nose. "behave."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:09 am
"Since when do you order me to behave?" Koko laughed. "Maybe I'm just testing your limitations."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games