Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Sejanus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:49 am

I think I only know people from Final Fantasy and a bunch of anime's I don't know about.

If I were a girl, I would obsess over Naota. From FLCL.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:47 am
Zakai-tan
What anime is that guy from? I must know!!!*needs more bishies*

Kyou Kara Maou! I FINALLY finished downloading the entire first season yesterday, and I just finished watching it this morning. Now I need the second one! (KKM first season is 39 eps. long.) WHAT HAPPENS TO KONRAD!?!?!?!?!?!! gonk gonk gonk LOL

It's a... well, it's a comedy anime, but it's more adventure? I dunno what to call it. But the main character gets flushed down the toilet to another world where they use sporks and a slap on the cheek is a marriage proposal. But it can get very serious and sad at times. I started watching it just for Gunter, because of his hair, but there are other somewhat bishies. I didn't like Wolfram at first, but he definitely grew on me. ^_^ He's SO cute now! I got to like Gwendal, too. Especially since he's one of those stoic, stern people, but he has this thing for cute animals. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:44 am
Saerenna
Zakai-tan

Kyou Kara Maou! I FINALLY finished downloading the entire first season yesterday, and I just finished watching it this morning. Now I need the second one! (KKM first season is 39 eps. long.) WHAT HAPPENS TO KONRAD!?!?!?!?!?!! gonk gonk gonk LOL

It's a... well, it's a comedy anime, but it's more adventure? I dunno what to call it. But the main character gets flushed down the toilet to another world where they use sporks and a slap on the cheek is a marriage proposal. But it can get very serious and sad at times. I started watching it just for Gunter, because of his hair, but there are other somewhat bishies. I didn't like Wolfram at first, but he definitely grew on me. ^_^ He's SO cute now! I got to like Gwendal, too. Especially since he's one of those stoic, stern people, but he has this thing for cute animals. xd

I saw the preview for that anime off the Geneon sampler disk they hand out at AX, the Gunter dude was funny, I remember in the commercial I was all like thinking "That guy reminds me of Illusor for some reason" Then he made the comment about the royal underwear with the nosebleed and laughed very hard saying "I KNEW he reminded of Illusor" rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 am

I think I have gone a long time without beating Legend of Dragoon.

Sejanus

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:53 am
I still have yet to beat it. I came close, but when Rose is all that you've got alive and your out of healing stuff, your pretty much dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:04 pm
I take Kongol, Albert, and Dart with me. That's almost the only one's I ever use. Use Dart's Divine Cannon a bunch to destroy everything.

I've also got the healing ring I think.  

Sejanus

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:17 pm
ninja question Wha? Why did we suddenly start talking about LoD?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:24 pm
XD I miss playing that game, but I don't want to play it again because it will take to long and it'll frustrate me.  

Sejanus

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 pm
we beat it, but we didn't find the yellow dragoon stone thingy until the end xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:56 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Zakai-tan

I saw the preview for that anime off the Geneon sampler disk they hand out at AX, the Gunter dude was funny, I remember in the commercial I was all like thinking "That guy reminds me of Illusor for some reason" Then he made the comment about the royal underwear with the nosebleed and laughed very hard saying "I KNEW he reminded of Illusor" rofl
*Snort* Him and his indecent thoughts. I just love Gunter, most especially because of the hair, but he is surprisingly good with a sword. In fact, he was the teacher of the best swordsman, if I am inferring correctly. And his hair looks like Sephiroth's. And he's silly. Especially when he became the small wooden doll that could shoot laser beams from his eyes and fly. o.O And he broke the love detecting machine. And had a whole church of monks start calling him 'Saint Gunter'. ANd his hair looks a lot like Sephiroth's. And he's cute when he faints. Like when he fainted when he heard that Yuuri had an illegitamate daughter. Well, he wasn't actually her father as she claimed it... but he adopted her anyway. Plus.... Gunter's hair looks like Sephiroth's. xd xd xd heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:39 pm
This looks pretty cool, any help?

(I am a pansy wuss who could use some victims,) But it also looks like fun or I wouldn't suggest it.

Werewolves-Vs-Vampires  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:03 am
I'll try it. ^_^  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:51 am
Hai, you may have my flesh.... xd xd I tried something sorta like that. With click links anyway. No one ever clicked anything, though. *shrug* Oh well, I still got onto the first page! In fact, I had #1 spy at the beginning of the next age! Didn't last long, though. But still, it was satisfying to see that Spy rank #1. *glories in those few moments*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:05 am
I couldn't get it to work *sighs* Oh well~  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:14 am
the server tends to be a little slow, and it was a little tricky to me at first, but try again, they're doing better this morning than they were last night.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games