Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:12 pm
Christen Wilson
RubyRays
Angilwingz
*Angil started looking through the dusty books at the back of the library.*
"Ruby, where are the books on advanced protective spells?"

"And why would you need books on that sort of magic?" Rea asked eyeing Angil. "Pass the banshies and over the gouls is the way you go!" she said laughing madly. "Figure that one out!" she added returning to her book.

"Rea! don't go mad on me again!" Alex called from across the room now.

domokun "Hehehe"

"No problem! Angil!" Rea said waving at her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:16 pm
*stares blankly in the ceiling*  

Even Angels Cry.....

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:18 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
*stares blankly in the ceiling*

Stares at Angle "Is something wrong?" she questions her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 pm
*Closes book on advanced protective spells.* "This is good, I think I'll sign it out." *Puts book into her backpack.* "Hey Rea, do you know where the books on the spells that these books tell you how to protect yourself against are?"  

Angilwingz

berry_cute

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:56 pm
* walk into library and goes toward shelves...* ' I wonder where I can find a book on polyjuice it sound really interesting...'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:58 pm
Angilwingz
*Closes book on advanced protective spells.* "This is good, I think I'll sign it out." *Puts book into her backpack.* "Hey Rea, do you know where the books on the spells that these books tell you how to protect yourself against are?"

"I though you just got an advance protective spell book though, I'm I mistaken?" She replied, looking confused. "That book should provide help on that matter."  

RubyRays

Seeker

berry_cute

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:02 am
*looks but finds a odd book with fangs...*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:03 am
Well yes but it only vaguely mentions the spells they protect against. I want to go a little deeper on them.  

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:07 am
Angilwingz
Well yes but it only vaguely mentions the spells they protect against. I want to go a little deeper on them.

"Well, should should have more information. After all it is advance protective spell. But there are a couple of other books in the back of the section. Try looking there." Rea said as she went back to reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:10 am
*Angil searched for the books with a smirk. She mumbled something inaudible as she pulled a small dark book entitled "Dark Magic" out of the shelf. She opened it with care and scanned the index for the spells she had read about before.*  

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:11 am
((0.o dark magic books aren't in the hogwarts library))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:12 am
berry_cute
* trys to open book and it starts chasing her* 'HELP!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! AHHHHHH!!! domokun  

berry_cute

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:16 am
berry_cute
berry_cute
* trys to open book and it starts chasing her* 'HELP!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! AHHHHHH!!! domokun

Rea's reading gets interupets by a loud noise which causes her to look up "Young lady, please be quite in the library others are trying to work!" she said as she muttered a charm causing the book to rest "There, no please behave" she added as she carefully picked up the book and returned it to it's proper shelf.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:17 am
RubyRays
berry_cute
berry_cute

Rea's reading gets interupets by a loud noise which causes her to look up "Young lady, please be quite in the library others are trying to work!" she said as she muttered a charm causing the book to rest "There, no please behave" she added as she carefully picked up the book and returned it to it's proper shelf.
' oh im very sorry *says in wisper* ill be quieet now sry... sry' redface  

berry_cute

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:18 am
((Yes Ruby I know but just wait...it's not what you think.))

*Angil turns a page and reads the spell written on it. The lights in the library flicker and go out.*

*Giggles.* "Hehe, Dark Magic! Now I understand what that other book meant about spells that aren't what they seem. This book messes with light, I wonder if there's a spell to make the sun set faster..."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games