Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Sonia was surprised the moment his lips touched hers. Her body froze since it wasn't used to being so intimately close to someone else. But, gradually, she closed her eyes and kissed him back with as much passion as he was giving. She wrapped one arm around his neck and tangled the other hand in his hair. Now that she was freed, she was able to relay all of her feelings in this kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Drago was kissing her like he had never kissed anyone before. this kiss now had meaning, purpose. he put one of his arms around her waist and then put the other on her face. there was almost no space between them now. Drago made sure of that. he stoped kissing her and asked "are you ok with this?"  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Sonia was still dizzy from the intensity of their kiss, but with a smile she answered, "I'm a bit frazzled... I'm not used to being so close to someone..." Then she leaned forward and laid a gentle kiss on his lips almost like her own signature. After pulling back, "But I am very okay with this." she said with a smile that spoke volumes in the language of the heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 pm
adrienna sighed slightly " i don't have to work today. i only work a few days a week, i can afford to keep everything going from the money my mum and dad left me." she said softly feeling that he was a bit wet she raised her hand and drained the water from her clothes watching as it rose up and landed in the cup that was on the table in front of them.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Drago: then we need to do something. i have to tell Vin about this.
he kissed her and then stood up and held out his hand for her's.

Vin looked at her and then said "so you are using the water to fill me up right? pervert."
he laughed and then took the glass of water and drank it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 pm
adrienna looked at him and grinned " i was draining the water from your clothes." she said taking the cup from him before kissing him on the lips, pulling back she looked ar him closely before saying " i'm not a pervert."  

golden-priestess2

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Sonia looked up at him. Would she take his hand? She had kissed him, yes, but being open about their intimacy was another thing. Once it was out, the connection was there. The weight that she felt from her imminent departure was once again too heavy. But, despite her screaming thoughts, she gently laid her hand in his with nothing more than a barely pained look in her eyes that was quickly drowned with the eyes of love.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Vin smiled and shook his head.
Vin: darn. you are not a pervert. looks like i will just have to change that.
he kissed her and put his arms around her.
Vin: what was your childhood like?

Drago seen the pain of the idea in her eyes. even if it was only for a second. he helped her up and asked "whats wrong?" he had sincerity in his voice and really wanted to know that was bothering her.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 pm
" it was normal really, i spent most of my time with my mum. my dad was away alot doing research." she said leaning against him " how exactly are you going to turn me into a pervert?" she said smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Vin: well, i am going to take you a lot around Drago. that might do it.
he laughed. he held her tightly and closed his eyes and relaxed in her arms.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:03 pm
" oh are you know?" she said smiling slightly as she curled her feet up on the couch and leaned her head on his shoulder her eyes closed. " oh yeah you can stay as long as you like." she added laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 pm
Sonia stood beside him and dusted off her pants. She shook her head at his question, saying, "It's nothing. Just something I'll need to take care of sometime." She wanted to avoid this topic because she felt if they talked about it, her leaving would turn into a definite event. She gently bumped him with her hip. "Besides, weren't we going to go see Vin? He's going to be a bit ticked that you interrupted his lovey-dovey time." she said with a sarcastic smile.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:16 pm
Vin smiled slightly and said in a tired voice "well, i dont plan on leaving." he then fell silently asleep.

Drago looked a little suprised.
Drago: Vin actualy has a relationship with her?! wow, that little weirdo is growing up.
he laughed heartily and then took her by the hand and started to walk towards town.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 pm
adrienna smiled slightly at what he said before noticing that he had fallen asleep. she chuckled softly as she watched him. he must have been tired. she thought.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Vin had a wonderful dream. he could of never of been happier. his heart was full of love and he didnt even know it. his mind then came to a stop. he heard voices. they were talking to one another. he heard many disturbing thing. he woke and sat up and looked ready to kill someone.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff