Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm
*starts petting her*(its fine if you miss spell i still know what your saying)would you like to come home with me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
Foxx gently bites the mans hand. There, now you can hear me. I would. This cage is far too small for a war wolf my size Foxx said through thought to the man  

Vv_Sitka_vV

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm
*looked at hand*so im going to take that as a yes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
The bite is how I speak to my masters. I bite there hands and then we can exchange thoughts Foxx said through thoughts to her new master  

Vv_Sitka_vV

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm
i understood that i was talking about the small cage  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
I don't know why they think a wolf my size would be comfortable in this confinement  

Vv_Sitka_vV

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm
here lets get you out of there*rips the door open*sorry guards but ya im going to take this one  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
Foxx walks out of the cage and stretches. Much much better  

Vv_Sitka_vV

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm
come lets head to my manor  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image
Foxx follows her new master out the door and to the manor  

Vv_Sitka_vV

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am
Chris is suddenly dragged in on a full-body harness and mask, much like Hannibal Lecter in the movie Silence of the Lambs... Only with a lot more chains, and caps for each of his claws. His tail was tied up against his left leg, and the tip kept twitching irritably. He growled a bit as the guards shoved him into the cell, and then unlocked the chains from behind. He pulled himself away from the harness, ripping the mask and chains and constraints. After shaking himself off, untying his tail, flexing his claws and spreading his wings, Chris looked around. Here he was, back in this dump. With a sigh, he sat down in the middle of his cell.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm
Joxine woke up with a horrible headache. "What happened?" She asked looking around the market. She sighed. The last thing she remembered was saying hi to someone and then being knocked out for a day or two. She straightened out and looked at the metal. She sighed and messed around with the plants in the market. A rose grew taller than a human. A sunflower that was full grown shrunk in size. She loved her power. She controlled the plants.  

--G L a -D O S- G i r l--

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MemeCrime

Romantic Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Miyuki was thrown in the cage. she looked around and noticed her legs, hands, and wings were tied up and tried to crawl to the corner of the cage, there she closed her eyes and waited for someone to call "master  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 am
A smile spread across Joxines face. She moved her long blonde hair out of her face and smiled even wider. "Hello." She said looking at the girl. "I'm Joxine." Her red eyes blinked and the plants removed the roped that tied Miyuki up. She looked at her her eyes changing orange. Suddenly an flower popped out of nowhere. Written on it was 'You are?' in neon blue.  

--G L a -D O S- G i r l--

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MemeCrime

Romantic Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 am
User Image

Im Miyuki she said while looking up at Joxine  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games