Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm
((Well, AA guns aren't exactly a difficult concept to grasp.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm
((Just post Silas, i'm sitting on the edge of my seat with this Chris stuff))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm
((...Shut your face, Silas. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm
John pinched his brow thoughtfully. After a quick moment of final deliberation, he nodded. "Let's just open it," he said with a nod to his wife. She motioned for everyone to lower their weapons. She stood between them and the cylinder, in case Chris became violent. Her head was spinning as she realized that Adalwulf seemed to be thinking the same thing she was. Perhaps Censura's controller had arranged for a new body for his own use, leaving the damaged original to heal and be ready for use, should the clone become damaged. John punched the switch, and the fluid began to drain, leaving Chris hanging on the cables and tubes.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Chris had been having a dream...a horrible dream where he was being tested upon and poked with needles. He blinked his eyes and looked around not knowing where he was. "Ugh....where am I?" Then slowly he became aware of his situation. He was being held inside of what appeaared to be a pod of some sorts and there were people with weapons all around him staring at him. "W-what's going on? Where am I? Who are you people?"

Nick went up to the tube. "Who are you?"

"Who am I?" Chris thought for a moment and remembered. "Christopher Aries Darpel. That's what I was told at least." Chris looked down and saw that he was half naked and blushed.

"It's a clone. At least that's what it seems to be. Perhaps they were never able to get the eye out of Chris into this guy....that was the thing that was used to take control right?" Nick asked John and Marie.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Adalwulf turned around and left the cargo bay, returning a few minutes later with a coat and one of the many extra eyepatches he kept. He tossed them over to Chris, or the person who looked like Chris. But he kept a hand behind his back on the handle of his pistol just in case, though he doubted that he'd need it.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Chris took the coat and put it on, then placed the eye patch over his eye. "Thank you." He looked around again. People were anxious, ready for anything. Some had weapons slightly raised. Chris thought quick and found three ways to escape in the small room...just in case. "What's wrong? Am I in trouble?" Chris took a step back prepared for anything.

Nick noticed what he was trying to do. "Escape isn't neccessary. We're only trying to determine if your real."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm
"You may or may not be aware of this fact, Chris...but you've given us quite a lot of headaches in the past," John remarked. He instructed the logistics team to seal all exits to the room just to be safe, but did so surreptitiously to avoid suspicion from Chris. He motioned for everyone to holster their weapons to put the young man's mind at ease. "He appears younger than he should.... Either he's the original and he ceased aging while suspended, or he was cloned when the original was at this age. Or perhaps he hasn't matured yet, if he's a clone." Marie approached him, a small swarm of nanites in the palm of her hand. She held it up, but did not touch Chris, yet. She waited to see his reaction to seeing a nanotech cyborg such as herself before using them.

((I'll leave this Chris's identity up to you, Strider. You decide if he's a clone or the original.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 pm
((For now this is where we will pause. No adding to the story for now, but don't let the ideas go, add to them, make them as awesome as poodles with mega afros.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm
((My aunt has one of those))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items