Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm
- They're more like guides for ghosts and lost souls, sometimes zombies as well, bringing them from the human world to Halloween.

- FEAR is not a part of humans, but rather something that humans emit, so it's not something to be extracted, but rather to be prodded, inspired, and coaxed into existence. FEAR gathers naturally toward those it's focused at. That means that post graduation, there is a definite hierarchy in regards to power since: those who inspire more FEAR also gather more FEAR. Those who don't...well, they have to find other ways around a very definite handicap.

For reapers, those who are grim reapers get a certain amount of FEAR from those who fear death and the like, though the majority of this FEAR goes directly to Death leaving the grim reapers with leftovers, so don't get too happy. Witches and wizards were much stronger centuries ago, before the human world basically scienced them out of their fears and nightmares. Fortunately children are great and easily scared by stories and the like, so they're pretty much the prime source. And witches got a relatively recent spike in power a decade ago due to a certain movie.

- So yeah, reapers should be nice to souls as...scaring them does pretty much nothing for them unless they just like being assholes.

^ OTL I hope this makes FEAR a bit more clear, I've tried explaining this stuff before but never seem to be able to really drive it home...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:17 am
ice queen brought it up in a crit, so i thought i would have clarification

is there a problem with my quest character and blade's quest character having the same name ? o u o

if so, i will gladly change as blade had the quest first, and i respect that

but if i can, id like to keep the name because i really like its meaning and it took forever to come up with a name i liked xD

TLDR; can we have two shuns?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 pm
Are TiHers able to get sick like we can? Or do they have different sorts of illnesses and the like?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm
My opinion of duplicate names is: deal with it ~ just keep in mind that choosing the same name means that their snowflake looses some of it's special. And it can be confusing as well if you're in the same rp. And may create ill feeling between yourself and the other person if you two can't come up with a reasonable compromise. So it's allowed, but there are ic and ooc consequences for these kinds of issues, and they're the sort that don't involve GMs.

TiHers can get sick in a number of ways, the most dire of course, is if something affects their FEAR. For the most part, though, the illness they have are a bit stranger than the human world versions ~ so please do be creative.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:56 am
The Pumpkin Pox that Belladonna was GM'd into doing indirectly caused on the very first Mafia train ride is an example of a TiH illness~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Two questions! XD

- So Aksaja got detention at the end of meta part 1. Is that actually going to be/supposed to be played out, or do I just assume that it happened?

- How would parents of students who don't have or know about technology contact their kids? Aksaja comes from a completely fantasy-type setting, so there wouldn't be any way for his family to ... call him and so on. Could they come visit? Should I make something up? Or is there a precedent already set up for this kind of thing? XD I would assume letters of progress or whatever are sent home and I have a bit of a plot planned for when his parents hear of this detention so that's why I need to know~  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:11 pm
- A lot of us questers would like to try writing our characters, but we're not allowed to rp in the quest area (of course.) Would it be permissible for us to post solos in the quest threads, though? Not involving anyone else's characters or anything, just trying out our own?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 am
Manda: The Halloween POSTmortem service has been up and running reliably for centuries. They can write letters.

Ice Queen: you're free to add small solos to your quest thread if you'd like. And certain events will allow for quest characters to get play outside of that (provided the excellent behavior of people disappointed by the current lack of such continues)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 pm
question about the first part of the meta (since i was trying to tally points for my RPs so far)~!

will there be some kind of wrap-up point guide for the meta, like the one given to us at the end of the christmas event, or is it just going to be one point per ORP/RP participated in? or if there was one posted, did i miss it somewhere? XD

thanks in advance, guys~ <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:28 pm
OTL you didn't miss anything ~ I just keep forgetting to post it up, so I'll just post it here and then in announcement in the event subforum ~ !!

Point Distribution For the Island Part 1

During the Boat Ride
If your character posted 4 times on a boat: +2 points
If your character posted 8 or more times on a boat: +3 more points

On the Island
One vs One Battles: one point
Group Battles: two points  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 pm
A quick question about the meta growth points! :3

Ren was attacked once for a solo battle, but then he was accidentally attacked a second time for a second solo battle due to miscommunication and whatnot. The battle was GM intervened after the first two rolls and then it became a group battle of sorts. So my question is...does that count as a solo battle, or a group one? xDD:;

Also I think it was mentioned...somewhere...that if you did a PRP within the meta, and the roleplay was completed and you have at least 800 words or higher, you get 1 point - does this still count? O:

SO YEAH FORGIVE ME IF I TOTALLY READ THIS WRONG OR SOMETHING I just wanted to double check. :3

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:03 am
Kuro-Mizuki
A quick question about the meta growth points! :3

Ren was attacked once for a solo battle, but then he was accidentally attacked a second time for a second solo battle due to miscommunication and whatnot. The battle was GM intervened after the first two rolls and then it became a group battle of sorts. So my question is...does that count as a solo battle, or a group one? xDD:;

Also I think it was mentioned...somewhere...that if you did a PRP within the meta, and the roleplay was completed and you have at least 800 words or higher, you get 1 point - does this still count? O:

SO YEAH FORGIVE ME IF I TOTALLY READ THIS WRONG OR SOMETHING I just wanted to double check. :3

It will count as a group battle for those actively involved in the battle, ie those that fought against the second reaper and not those who stood by and watched.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:14 am
Ah, thanks for clarifying, Maru! =)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:50 pm
Where do I quest for a student?
I've been reading through the stickies and I cant figure anything out. Either im mental or I suck at searching for stuff. Help me please? I love the idea this place is running with gonk  

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm
l2oyal
Where do I quest for a student?
I've been reading through the stickies and I cant figure anything out. Either im mental or I suck at searching for stuff. Help me please? I love the idea this place is running with gonk

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=972149

=]  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games