Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 am
will be away between the dates of June 28th and July 21st

may make the occasional post if time and internet allows it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 am
I'm going to be without internet for a couple days, a week at tops, due to certain reasons.  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 am

I will be gone from the 6th of July to the 2th of August, for summer camp in Monterey and a family reunion in Alabama. Wish me luck, please. I'll be needing it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm
Between July 11 - August 8th, I will be really spotty when it comes to getting on gaia. I will try to get on as often as possible, but that probably won't be much so.. don't ban me for being inactive!

Between July 15-22 I will for sure not have any internet for sure.  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

budoodly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 am
I am not sure if I will be able to attend from July the eighteenth, two thousand thirteen and July the twenty-sixth, two thousand thirteen. I know for sure I won't on the eighteenth, because my dzia dzia is coming to hang out with me and my little brother. The week following, I will be on vacation, leaving for vacation on the nineteenth. I may or may not be able to get online while there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm
I'm gonna be gone the 15th to 18th of august. Probably gonna have no internet so yeah...  

Meena Reine

Shameless Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

budoodly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Sorry for not posting earlier...I will be absent for the remainder of August 11th to the 15th as I have to be at the county fair...We've been camping and I had to do something at home and i didn't have time to post before we left...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:38 pm
Okay, posting this for Rawwry, but she had some issues come up that required her to be absent, so just an FYI. No timeframe yet for when she'll be back.

On a separate note, end of this month is really iffy for when I'm going to be online due to me moving. I'll post again when I know for sure when that is.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Digital Static

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:35 pm
I won't be on starting tomorrow, the 16th until Monday the 19th.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 pm
I am going to my friend's cabin, so I'll be gone from Aug. 23 - Aug. 25  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:47 am
Hai guys. I’m sorry if I haven’t been posting the past few days. 2 problems came up. One is that our internet connection got cut off, and second is that I got involved into another accident. I’m currently hospitalized and I don’t know when I’ll be staying here. Probably another week or so. I’ll try making all my posts tomorrow. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 pm
Okay guys, my posting is going to be extremely spotty for a very long time. Probably till June of next year. Playing a sport and also taking one of the hardest majors at my college is taking a toll out of my life. Quite frankly, I should be studying instead of posting and I've got to make studying my priority.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am
Oki, now that I have a better idea of how long I'll be gone, here's the update. I will not be posting this weekend, and over the next week may be spotty for me as well. Moving and cleaning up the old apartment at the same time, while wrangling three kids, while not fun, is my top priority. I apologize to all of those who happen to be RPing with me currently, since they will have to wait until I get back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:08 am
Going away for Labor day weekend! Not sure if I'll have internet, probably not, but I might be able to post a little. I expect to be back by Tuesday.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:37 pm
I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from the guild, due to time and other commitments.
Love you all!
-Kai  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games