Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm

User Image

User Image

Vanessa had been mentally taking notes on everyone as they introduced themselves. The blond female hadn't introduced herself yet but then again she really hadn't had a chance to. "I'm Vanessa Hopewell" she said simply during a break in the conversation. The young pureblood had yet to deem anyone worthy enough to know more about her then that.

She would probably tell them in time that she was from a pureblood family and perhaps many other things but at the moment she felt no need to. Those that knew her wouldn't have been surprised by her decision. After Her brief introduction she just sat at the table not participating. The air around her did contain a bit of the fact that she very proud and she made no attempt to hide it.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 pm

User Image

User Image

"Hello Cass!" Adelaide chirped as she noticed her fellow Prefect. "It isn't my first time going to Paris, my parents work for the Department of International Magical Cooperation so we travel abroad all the time. But the Prefect thing is definitely exciting! My parents are so proud. Almost makes up for my so-so grades last year."

Thinking about grades made Adele realize that her O.W.L.s were coming up soon, and she shivered. She was definitely not ready for all that pressure. But at least she would have a whole year to prepare for them. A whole year of fun, nice things before she had to crack the books.

Speaking of fun, nice things, someone was missing from the Slytherin table. At least, Adele didn't see him. "Anyone seen Zuko?" she asked.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sailor Tralfamadore

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

Rowen sat down, thinking about the House she was recently sorted into, stilling taking in the shock. She chewed on her bottom lip, looking around and then stared at the wooden table. I still wonder how I got into Slytherin...maybe my crazy addiction to gore? she thought. The girl lifted her head up and gave a small smile at her fellow house-mates.

"I'm Rowen Kyocera.." Rowen said, almost stumbling the words as they formed out her mouth, a thin line of blushing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 pm

User Image

Stella quietly took her seat at the table. The usually social Slytherin was preoccupied as she found her eyes wandering toward the Ravenclaw table, to a certain girl in her year... In doing so, however, she caught the eyes of another girl, her friend Rebecca Finch. Stella grinned and waved.

She then took a peek at the first-year line, where her brother was eagerly waiting to be sorted. "God, I hope he doesn't get in Slytherin," she said a little louder than she intended, attracting the notice of some of her housemates. "Marco is a fool."

A shy first-year took a seat next to her, introducing herself. "Hi, Rowen," Stella said to her. She could tell the girl was not happy to be here. "I didn't want to get Slytherin either, I wanted Ravenclaw. But I'm quite proud to be part of the house now. You'll adjust." She smiled.

User Image
QUIDDITCH KEEPER

Sailor Tralfamadore

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Great Hall/ Slytherin Table
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo watched as more and more students from his house filed in from all levels of study. Noting one of the girls remarking to a newly sorted girl. This one had Ronyo's nose all kinds of twitching and the scent of blood was the source, and not the simple kind life from a hunt the kind that seemed to come from a larger cause. Still he had listened to the one girl talk about wishing to have been placed in another house but coming to be proud of the one she was put in. Ronyo wondered if that remark came from simple complacency or true sincerity, for the boy did not miss the older girls continued glance at the table she had just talked about wishing to have been placed to.

"A lot of that going around it seems," Ronyo chuckled a bit as he spoke towards the pair of girls and he stood a bit as he leaned in to offer a hand to shake, "Ronyo Storm, another of the surprised new lot. Makes you wonder a bit about the hat does it not? For if it placed us where we are now and we fill different about it, does that mean the hat looks only at our minds and not our hearts?" Ronyo looked back up at the sorting hat as more new students filed in one after the other to see to their fate, "So I hear the Slytherin dorms are in the dungeon, is that true?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:38 pm

User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

Rowen turned and looked at a girl a couple years older than her. She froze for a moment, seeming to forget where she was. "Oh-h..I wasn't dissaponted at the Sorting. I awas just wondering why I got sorted in Slytherin. I thought for sure I was going to be in Hufflepuff or something." she said, seeming to warm up to Stella.

When she heard Ronyo talk, Rowen got back to her blushing/shy state. The blush appeared once more on her face. I hate blushing... she thought as she shook hands with him. "Pleasure to meet ya." There wasn't anything so bad about Slytherin. The two people in her house that she meet seemed nice and weren't the rumored dark and dangerous as she heard on the train ride here.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 am

Akureikami
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Slightly nervous, feeling a bit playful

Those entwined with me: Istal Dante, Cosette, those silly firsties

Charon smiled a little softly at Cosette. He had a feeling what had happened at the carriages and needed to talk to her about it. Later of course when no one was around. He started to say something but fell silent as his sister's name was called. The pale boy's head snapped around and locked onto the tiny form of his littlest sister.

She looked so small compared to this place. He knew she wouldn't make it into Slytherin but part of him wish she would be in here so he could keep an eye on her. But he knew better then that. When Gryffindor was called he couldn't help but cheer. Charon knew Levana would watch her for him. That or face a fate worse then death. Now that that trial was over the Gaunt knew he could relax a little

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 am

User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante chuckled lightly after Daisy was sorted to Gryffindor. His head turned back to look at his friend and smiled. "Congratulations Charon. Your family has produced the only Gryffindor that I like" he laughed again. It had annoyed him to no end that his friend seem to be getting along with one of them but he kept that annoyance inside. If they seemed to be getting closer then that is when he would intervene.

The older Slytherin sighed and turned his focus back to the first years. His eyes scanned over each one as he tried to figure which ones were useful and which ones were useless. A nearly impossible task at first impressions but he tried non the less.

His attention turned to Ronyo when he questioned the location of the dorms "Yes that is correct. Does that fact bother you?" he asked with the smallest of smirks forming on his face.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 am

User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Slightly nervous, feeling a bit playful

Those entwined with me: Istal Dante, Cosette, those silly firsties

Charon grinned at Dante. He was so full of pride right now. He was just glad that Daisy was going to be safe for the rest of her time here. "Well at least we'll have inside eyes. Daisy won't let us get caught off guard if Gryffindor plans something. She loves me too much. Not to mention her Uncle Dante." He continued with a smirk.

Daisy loved Dante almost as much as she did Charon. And the Gaunt children would stick together. Charon wouldn't let anyone harm his sister and Daisy would do her best to protect her brother. They were a strong team and once Daisy got some magic under her belt they'd be a powerful one.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

User Image

Blaire broke into a fit off uncontrollable coughing at the proclamation of the girl's name and her relation to the fair-haired boy, Charon. It was a good thing he played dumb, because at the moment, he certainly couldn't pull off his naturally couth self, "Oh-" cough, "I-" cough "sorry-," was all he managed, a slight blush coloring his cheeks as he covered his mouth and averted his eyes. Gaunt? What a namesake to live up to.

Blaire paused for a moment composing himself, reverting to his air-headed act as he turned to Adelaide. "Paris? C'est magnifique," he gabbed, trying to hide his interest of Charon. "Definitely one of my favorite places," he continued, his signature faux-smile warming his visage. "Have you ever eaten at the Blep Le Bleau Cafe? Sensational food." Adele, as she went by, looked like the type of girl Blaire needed to cozy up to. Not only was she a prefect, judging from the flock she'd entered the hall at the head of, she was popular. To Blaire, knowledge was power - whether true or not - and gossiping was one of the favorite weapons in his arsenal.

His attention was captured again by the sorting as the one-armed man called for a name the blonde hadn't expected to hear. He locked eyes with Colby, still listening in wait for Adele's reply. What in the world was he doing here, though?

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

You were holding me, like someone broken

User ImageUser Image

Drake clicked his tounge walking back to the Slytherin table. He was no longer hungry, he just wanted a butterbeer and to sleep, there was a mewl from his hood. Suki. He thought grabbing the kitten from his hood and laying it in his lap. He scratched her back as the feast continued. As Tay's name was called his watch beeped. Happy birthday to me. He thought. Tears welling behind his eyes threatening to fall again.

The kitten mewled again as tears spilled over. He layed his head down on the table waiting for the feast to end.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I couldn't tell you, but I'm telling you now, just let me hold you as your falling apart. Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Great Hall/ Slytherin Table
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo looked back to Dante as the boy answered his question about the Slytherin dorm rooms, which was I turn follow by a question back to Ronyo. For a moment the new member to the infamous house thought about the idea of living in a dungeon for the next school year and subsequent six years after. With a chuckle Ronyo honestly could admit it did not bother him just seemed to add more to the dark wizard idea with the house being based in an area normally reserved for criminals and what not.

“Not really, it’s a bit odd I guess. Seems to just add to the less than valorous houses reputation is all.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cass's response to the question of who their House Head was caught Cosette's attention. "What happened to Professor Skylar?" she asked, confused. She remained quiet as Adele and a few others joined them. She smiled and nodded to Dante, murmuring, "Indeed," and hoping that he wouldn't ask where she had been. It was unlikely, she knew, but she still hoped.

She greeted each of the first years in turn, then shot an irritated glance at the third year girl who spoke. "Don't be rude," she scolded, before turning to watch as Daisy was sorted.

She clapped when the sorting hat announced Gryffindor as is choice, though she was a bit disappointed, murmuring a soft congradulations to Charon. When he pointed out that the younger girl would tell them if Gryffindor was plotting something, she became thoughtful. It was a good point. In fact, between Daisy and Rose (she had noticed the yellow hemming on the young Prince's robes), there was a student in almost all the houses who was close to someone in Slytherin. Traditionally, Slytherins had gotten along the best with Ravenclaws (which reminded her of Xenos, what was going on between him and Dante?), as both valued intelligence highly compared to the other houses. Having friends in the other two could prove quite useful.

She noticed one of the new first years beginning to cry with curiosity. Standing, with a polite "Excuse me," to those on the same bench as she was, Cosette stood and walked over to where he sat. She put a hand on his shoulder to get his attention, looking at him with concern as she asked, "Are you alright?"

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

User Image

A single word hadn't escaped Vanessa's lips ever since she had intorduced herself. It wasn't that she didn't want to join into the conversation it was more she wasn't sure how she could. Half of them were talking about various things that she had no knowledge about. The only one conversation she could have answer was being taken care of by the fifth year that had intorduced himself as Dante, and even if the older student hadn't answered the blond probably wouldn't have answered anyway given taht at the moment she didn't want to seem like a know-it-all, well at least not at the start of the year.

In order to keep herself preoccupied she pulled out a muggle made notebook and procceeded to write down some of the observations she had been making about the other member of her house. This notebook was one of the few muggle things the pureblood would even bother with. "bad reputations doesn't always mean that the place is bad." she murmured to herself not knowing or caring if anyone around her had heard her.

User Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 pm

User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante's face remained calm with a slight proud smile on it but one eyebrow raised when Blaire let loose into a fit of coughing. This confused him and angered him slightly. If Blaire was to have any problem with Daisy then he'd learn about it soon enough and not in a very pleasant way. As he was distracted by another student he turned back to Charon. A small chuckle left him.

"Uncle Dante is it?" he laughed again. He had not been around Daisy enough to ever hear such words. He wondered if that was just something Charon had come up with or if Daisy really thought of him as such. It was an amusing thought but he liked it. Again his attention was turned back to Ronyo.

"If you let your surroundings judge who you are then you will never amount to anything. Think for yourself and do what you feel is right and that is all that maters. " he said to him. Although for his own life that seemed to be a bit of a contradiction as his surroundings that he had dealt with did form who who was now but he felt that it was not entirely true. He did what he had felt was right. To save his sister he had eliminated the problems in the way. To save Xenos he had done the same. To most, death of a human was a horrible thing but his reasons were sound and he'd stick to them no matter what.

He could tell Cosette was hiding something. He'd definitely ask her about it later on. Whether or not she wanted to talk about it was a whole separate matter. Yet he didn't care. He'd here her story one way or another. When she got up he wondered if she was leaving but instead she moved to a boy who was crying. What the devil could be wrong with him? Cosette seemed to be handling it well so he stayed where he was.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games