Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

When Katrina said 'we're home for that,' Ariana's face lit up with a smile. "Sounds fun!" she exclaimed, agreeing to stay at her friend's house overnight. "I'm sure my parents will let me!" Why wouldn't they? They won't have to find out that Katrina's father is one of the most dangerous criminals. And if Kat's going home, it'll be safe, right? Ariana thought.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? She thinks I sound great.

Her face lit up. "That's great! My mom won't even notice if you're there. These days she barely notices that I'm there." She continued smiling and jumped to her feet. "Ivan's voice is so amazing. He really can sing. I wish I could show you! But I left my cd at home."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana wanted to ask if her father would be there, but she thought, Nah, he's in Azkaban. "Maybe for Christmas, you could come over to my place! We just moved last month to this lovely house. And you know Devin Cloud? He lives on the same street as me, so we'll all see each other!" Ariana was already making plans in her head that she's hoping will come true. "It'll be so much fun, I can hardly wait!"

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Standing awestruck.
What am I thinking? I have a real friend!

Tears actually came to Kat's eyes and she nodded emphatically. "I would love that! My mom wouldn't even notice I was gone! She barely knows when I'm around. I just wanna get some stuff from my house. Oh man, I'm excited now." Her mind was swimming with the potential. She enjoyed being away from her house and she was honestly thinking about running away for the winter vacation. Her mother's negligence and her father's sporadic visits, plus her brother's annoyance... She was not looking forward to it.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana hadn't noticed the tears that appeared in Katrina's eyes as she was too excited just imagining her Christmas break. "This year is gonna be the best ever! And if the concert is on the first day of the break, that means the rest of the time, you could just stay at my house until we have to go back to Hogwarts! And even if it's not on the first day, you could probably still come over the days before the concert!" Ariana was too excited and too sure that he parents would say yes to the idea of having someone stay with them for two weeks. However, the were very understanding and thoughtful and that's why Ariana already made mental plans.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:18 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Crying, but laughing.
What am I thinking? I'm so excited.

When I came here, I thought that I'd never be happy to leave here but now I'm excited to go to Ariana's house! She was unaware that she had starting to cry, even though she was laughing with excitement. "I can't wait for break!" she said and sniffled, wiping her eyes.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana could tell just how much Katrina was looking forward to Christmas when she began crying and laughing. "Do you want a tissue?" she asked, standing up to go get her a box of them from one of the tables.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Crying, but laughing.
What am I thinking? I'm so excited.

Kat wiped her eyes again and realized she'd been crying as well as laughing and knew the reason why. Her friend... her friend asked her if she needed a tissue. Katrina smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine. I'm just really happy. I have a real friend." She continued smiling, a little giddiness running through her. She remembered her homework and sat back down on the floor. "I was working on the Defense homework. Wanna get your stuff and we can do it together?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana had already grabbed the tissue box, but she put it back on the table as Katrina denied needing it. "Okay," she said with a small smile. She pulled a chair next to where Katrina was originally sitting, and she took out her textbook 'The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection.' "Okay, so, what did we have to do again?" she asked, trying to remember what Professor Athlis assigned for homework.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Defense homework with Ariana.
What am I thinking? Defense....

Kat bit her lip and thought hard, trying to think about what their homework was, after all their excitement a moment ago. she looked at her books. "We needed to read a chapter and answer the questions at the end. They looked really easy though. I only answered the first one." She picked up her book and pointed to the questions.

Out of Character {Not real homework... just saying...}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked over at what Katrina wrote for the first question before opening her textbook to the page on the Curse of the Bogies. "Alright, seems easy enough," she said as she quickly wrote copied what Katrina wrote. "Can I copy your first answer?" she asked, already copying it down.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Defense homework with Ariana.
What am I thinking? Homework... bleh.

She giggled and nodded, looking through the textbook for the next question. "Oh, that's an easy one. Mucus ad nauseum," she said, answering the question out loud as she wrote it down. Glancing at Ariana's book, she smirked. "Number two is easy."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana read the second question, which asked what the incantation was. "Yep, it is," she agreed with Katrina, writing down 'Mucus ad Nauseam' as the answer.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:42 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Standing awestruck.
What am I thinking? I have a real friend!

Kat giggled and started to sing again, not remembering the homework. "We're going down in a hail of fire, Bringing with us the light. We're going down in a hail of fire, All because we were right." She smirked and looked up at Ariana. "Hail of Fire, by Dementors."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana squealed as she remembered hearing that song. "I know that one!" she yelled, exaggerating a bit. Yes, Ariana recognized the song, but she didn't memorize it by heart. In fact, she only knew the chorus, which she began to sing after Katrina sang it.
"We're going down in a hail of fire,
Bringing with us the light.
We're going down in a hail of fire,
All because we were right."

As she sang the chorus, she hit every note correctly.

wearing

((If you want to know how Ariana sounds, just search Ariana Grande up on youtube ^^))

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games