Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

"Yeah," Chase sighed. "At least I'll know she'll be able to escape any kidnapping attempt." He was sure that if Athena tried, she'd eat through iron to attain freedom. "Are you sure though? You look kind of busy with all that homework." He gestured the stacks of papers and books Shina had.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw

User Image

"Oh no, I could use the break before my eyes cross. I've made a pretty good dent in this, I have everything due before Wednesday done," Shina assured Chase. She did, in fact, have all of Monday's and Tuesday's work done, and had been working on her Wednesday's classes homework.

User Image
((OOC: Sorry for the delay! ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
User Image

"Alright," Chase said. "Thanks." Two people hunting down one creature would certainly be faster. But there was one problem... "I have no idea where Athena could've gone though. Last time I saw her, she was running through the gardens. That was yesterday afternoon."

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

User Image

"Maybe we could start out there? She does seem to like being outdoors," Shina suggested. "Do you have any treats? She might come for food?"

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am
Chase Henrick User Image
User Image

"I wish there were some type of tracking spell that could help us find Athena. They would save me a lot of time," Chase said, sighing. "She isn't the type to come running back because of treats. She rather starve running around than sit down and eat. Anyways, let's go; There is a lot of ground to cover."

{Exit to 5th floor corridor.}
{OOC; Plan: Have them spot Athena entering the forest from the fifth floor window?}

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:49 pm

User Image

"We might be able to ask the upper years about a tracking spell of some sort, if not for Athena, then maybe for a collar or something," Shina suggested as she walked over to join Chase. "But for now, I guess all we can do is look for her the old-fashioned way."

{Exit to 5th floor corridor.}

User Image
((OOC: Sounds like a plan to me! ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Out of breath, Erik arrived in the Ravenclaw Common Room, trailing Verily behind him. He glanced back at her and smiled sheepishly. "That... that was fun," he said, turning to her. Taking a step towards her, he felt a color rise to his cheeks and a want to kiss her again.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver giggled as they entered the common room, both of them out of breath. She smiled shyly as he stepped towards her. "It... It was fun." She whispered, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear and blushing once again. She couldn't believe he had kissed her... and she had kissed him back. She hadn't expected anything like this to ever happen to her, but it had and she was happy about it... albeit a little confused. She took a step towards him, suddenly just wanting to kiss him again. She didn't know what had gotten into her today.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Shy-ish?

When she stepped towards Erik, he felt a lump form in his throat. He was nervous and scared, and at the same time... exhilarated. He put his arm around her and pulled her against him, giving in to his base instinct. "Ver..." he said lightly as he kissed her again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
His arm slipped around her and pulled her closer to him, and when he whispered her name, Ver's stomach started do somersaults. Before she could even think, his lips were pressed against hers again. She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him back. The nervousness she had been feeling when she stepped towards him was swept away when he held her and kissed her.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Completely smitten

Instinct was completely driving Erik at this point, since this was the first person he'd kissed beside his mother and sister, and those were always on the cheek. No, Verily was something different, a force that possessed him and drove him to do and feel things he had never done or felt before. With her arms around him, and his around hers, they were conjoined, locked together in a moment of passion. Erik slowly pulled his lips from hers, his cheeks redder than a Gryffindor's robes and rubbed his nose against hers. "Wow," was all that he could muster.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily had never kissed someone before, but some how she knew just what to do. This boy was driving her crazy. His touch was addicting, and his lips electrifying. Her stomach was twisting and turning like a ballerina and all she could think about was kissing him, and being near him. When he rubbed his nose against her she giggled and scrunched up her nose, squeezing her eyes shut with glee. "Uhh," She giggled again, blushing and looking at the floor. She couldn't even speak coherently thanks to him, but for once she really didn't mind it.

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Completely smitten

When Verily blushed and looked down at the floor, Erik kissed her forehead and removed one of his arms from around her waist. His cheeks were fire red as he tipped her chin up so that he could look into her eyes. He opened his mouth to say something and his words caught in his throat. Erik then closed his mouth, waited a second and then opened it again. Again, no words came out. Just blurt it out, idiot! Erik drew in a deep breath and blurted"Willyoubemygirlfriend?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver felt his lips against her forehead and smiled. She was so used to feeling anxious and awkward around people, that is was a pleasant feeling to finally not feel like that. He made her nervous... but in a good way. She met his eyes shyly when he tilted her chin, waiting silently for him to say whatever it was he was trying to say. When he finally did rush it out, she had to take a few moments to decipher exactly what he had said. Ver's eyes widened and she stared at him in shock, when she realized what he said.

A few seconds later it hit her that she hadn't answered him for almost two minutes and he was probably freaking out inside. She needed to think though. She had only really just met him...but he made her feel special and she felt different around him. She wasn't anxious and although he made her blush a lot, she didn't care. He took her breath and words away but in a good way. She wanted to be around him.
'The answer so obvious... why can't I just say it?' Ver took a deep breath and leaned closer to him, so she could whisper in his ear, having to stand on her tiptoes since she wasn't very tall. "I'd really really like to be your girlfriend"She said, managing to get it out without stuttering or anything.

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick entered the common room, not wanting to be around all of the people enjoying themselves. The whole Welcoming Feast just reminded him of two people that should have been there. Now he just wanted to sleep. Looking around, he spotted something he really didn't want to see. Two people, one of them his dormmates if he was correct, embracing. The sight almost made him want to turn around and walk the other direction instead. He knew the twin didn't care for him, so he narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but are you two going to hog up the common room all night? Some people do need to sleep." Deciding to ignore any rude looks he might get, he lied down on one of the couches, trying to get comfortable enough to sleep. There was no way he was going into his dorm to sleep there.

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: Awkward XD
----------------------------------

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games