Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:28 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Tired | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Wendy | Your plastic soul: Common Room

Vander gave her a look and shook his head almost violently, but he didn't look very shocked by what she said. He gave her folded hands a contemptuous look. She was sitting on the arm of the chair like a common little muggleborn, and folding her hands in her lap like some perfect lady didn't make her anything close to dignified. He tensed when she leaned towards him, one hand going towards his pocket, but she just corrected him on his work. "I know you didn't sit yourself down here to give me homework help. And that's very insightful of you. You want to know my opinion? I think you just like hearing the sound of your own voice. Maybe it helps you pretend that someone cares what you have to say," he said brusquely.

He watched her as she slid off the arm rest and picked up her bag. It took him a minute to actually realize what you were saying. "So this was your long-winded way of trying to get me to ask you to go to the ball. What's that thing they say about catching flies? I can't remember- but I don't think you're doing it right." He was grasping for control of the situation, that much was obvious, but his mind was racing. If his parents found out a respectable (in their opinion, at least) pureblood girl had presented herself as available to go with him to a school event, and he pushed her away, they'd have his head. Probably literally.

But that didn't mean he was about to scrabble at her feet for a date. This whole thing was stupid. He didn't want a date, but needed one. He needed an image to project, and it couldn't be of that boy stewing in a corner the whole night. That wasn't how you made nice with snakes. "I won't step on your toes unless you've poisoned my drink, and I'd be more worried about losing fingers if that happened," he said flatly, shoving papers off his lap and onto the table as he stood up. He was taller than her, just barely, and it made him feel better about the whole thing. He shrugged, shoulders moving up and down under his short sharply. "I'll take you, if you think it'll be such great fun. Don't be late." The end of his quill had snapped off and he frowned and shoved it into his school bag, slumped against the leg of the chair.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy smiled as Vander challenged her about giving him homework help and that she just liked the sound of her own voice. "Ah, but I'm a branch family member only, surely you know that by now," She said holding up her hands innocently. "I'm not so foolish as to think my voice makes a mere sound. Besides, I'd have to have an opinion to care about that fact." She watched him as he finally processed what she said and challenged her with the statement about catching flies.

"You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar?" She asked. "I thought it would be a bit rude to presume you are a fly. Are you one? If so, I'll keep that in mind for the future. If not, what does it matter on how to properly ensnare a fly?"

She waited and then watched as he stood, and taken advantage of his slight height advantage over her got the honors of at least looking his nose down at her-though, hard to do considering the height difference wasn't all that great. Wendy folded her hands behind her back and listened as he declared that he'd take her if she thought it would be such great fun and that she shouldn't be late. "How kind," She said with a polite nod. "You can watch your drink and I can watch my toes."

Pushing past him she paused a moment before heading into the girl's dormitory, "Also, if you don't correct that properly on that homework of yours you might as well not bother with the rest of that homework. You'd just be wasting your precious time, Mr. Lillantine. Have a good evening." With that she gave a short curtsy and disappeared into the girl's dormitory, holding in her smirk till she was there. Oh this was going to be an amusing night. Happy Christmas, indeed. One of the best times of the year, if you asked Wendy. All the entertainment happened then.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Slytherin Common Room
                                                          With No one...
                                                          Feeling Annoyed
                                                          Thinking They should be more considerate

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

The light green glow of light filled the Common Room. Tyson sat in a corner, grumbling slightly as he pulled a pile of torn paper slips and some random candy wrappers. "These people could really try and clean up after themselves. You don't need to make the House Elves do everything." He sighed as he threw the mess in a trash bin. Then he laid out a roll of parchment and began to write.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character Typical Tyson... complaining about messes...

-Adorkable Little Lurker-
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:50 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

After a particularly dull astronomy lesson, and deciding to catch up on some lost sleep, Gunilda had returned and promptly curled up on one of the plush black leather armchairs and had been there for a good hour or so, only waking up now due to a nightmare that reminded her of a certain giant grasshopper she had faced in her last lesson of defense against the dark arts on boggarts. Releasing her held breath, she blinked the image of the green chirruping insect from her vision and pulled herself up a little, to look around the familiar room which was the slytherin common room. At least the sorting hat said nothing about us having to be fearless, Gunilda thought idly. Some days, it was still odd to think she had ended up in said house, but then again, sometimes it wasn't, although she didn't see many slytherin traits reflected in herself, save for a love of potionary and being ambitious.

Assuming someone else was there in the room with her, due to the rustling of plastic and paper, she looked over; just an older student who she didn't know. But speaking of candy, I'm hungry, indeed her stomach felt a little empty and she reached for the packet of sour candies that was hidden in her robes right pocket, a treat she was rather fond of as she found the sourness refreshing and not too sickly sweet. Noticing a shuddering coming from her bag to her left, resting against her side, she remembered the copy of a monster book of monsters, she had tied shut with a belt and left in there, and apparently, the book wasn't too impressed. But, Gunilda found it an amusing creature and seeing as the common room was relatively empty save for two people, she took it out and gently soothed the creature by scratching the area her professor had pointing out, and removed the belt. The book stayed put, but still shuddered and hissed in protest at being tamed.

"The hissing's new." She chuckled quietly to herself as she petted the book, amusing herself by watching it for a little while, and then put it out of its misery by stroking the spine of the book with a quick gentle sweeping motion, causing the book to cease movement and become a normal, but weird looking, book. Flipping through the pages out of boredom, and munching on a sour candy as she did so, she looked at the illustrations in the book and eventually settled on a page about bowtruckles, the seemingly harmless stick-figures who were known for being very territorial over their home trees, but were calmed with the offering of insects. Another funny creature. Thinking little of it as she intended to throw the wrappers away later, she idly placed them on the arm of the armchair she sat at for the meantime, and flipped another page, meeting with a illustration of the funny household pest; pixies.

Out Of Cauldrons:

Sir Spazalots

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila had been lounging about monotonously, her legs curled over the edge of one arm rest while her head was propped against the other, hair draped down the side in a bundle of messy curls. Dark eyes stared out at the window, the green lake cast an eerie glow in the common room. For a moment, she thought she spotted the tentacle of the giant squid flash behind the pane of glass, but it disappeared as quickly as it'd come. Now long forgotten, her notes and textbooks gathered dust on the coffee table. Instead of homework or studying, Camila was lost in the in between. Her mind was set in a daydream, one far from this world, far from anything she'd ever known. Far from the realm of magic, farther even, from the light of day and the moon by night, farther and farther, until the unknown was all that could be known.

If only she had a watch, however, she might have noticed that Morven would be leaving her Muggle Studies lesson here soon. Since it was Monday, Camila had already finished her one and only lesson, Potions, hours ago. And although, they hadn't made plans to do anything, Camila had hoped to catch Morven after her last class here in the common room. (Or, one of her last classes, anyway, Ghost and Ghouls hardly counted though, since it wouldn't start until practically midnight.) She had plans to either coerce her friend into having dinner with her, or force her into doing something! Merlin, anything! It's just been boring, too bloody boring, if you ask her.

[OOC://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year Chaser┈━═
Slytherin Common Room
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"132lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was in a mood, mostly because tomorrow was the full moon, and she could feel its approach in what seemed like just under her skin. She'd been agitated all weekend, avoiding everyone as much as possible. Getting through classes while trying to appear at ease and relaxed had been hell, and she still had another class, Ghost and Ghoul Studies, tonight. But it was still a long ways away and for now she wanted out of her uniform. She trekked into the common room, and was somewhat dismayed to see Camila, but knew she couldn't just ignore her friend. She gave a small smile and wave before loping into the girls dormitories to at least change into a dress and more comfortable shoes. She was wearing her makeup slightly heavier than usual to cover up the sickly paleness of her skin, and she shrugged on a much baggier cardigan- she was always thinner this time of month, always, because of the loss of appetite, but never skinny in the way she wanted to be. She'd barely slept at all the night before and there were shadows under her eyes, but not much she could about them in a few minutes. She returned to the common room trying to look at least a bit perkier than she felt. "Bored much?" she asked dryly as she approached her friend. "Or just waiting for me?"

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Single ║ Chaser

Devonte was almost dragging his feet behind him as he entered the Common Room, the room being empty for the most part, save for a few stragglers studying, socializing, or snogging. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the latter. He slumped down onto one of the dark couches facing towards the fireplace. He leaned his head back, placing his books to the side and running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. It had certainly been fun pushing his classmates buttons in History of Magic, but he had to think if it was really worth a detention. He didn't really care about house points, as the whole House Cup was just a scam to make idiots feel good about themselves if their house won. Ah well, he was sure that he would skip that detention anyway.

He looked to his books, deciding to get started on that Herbology homework. He still had quite a bit of time before Astronomy, as it was only the middle of the afternoon, and his next class was just before midnight. He took out a paper, placing the small bottle of ink on the desk in front of him before dipping it in and going to work on his paper.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who am I with? Devonte
                                                                What am I doing? Getting ready to study
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, just pile on the homework then...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Hamilton came down to the common room to study, figuring that he could get some peace and quiet away from some of the riffraff of the other houses. At least down here it wasn't too bad. Then again... He noted one of his dormmates already in the common room, settled with his own books and Hamilton was suddenly reminded of the supposed fight in History class. Supposed, because Hamilton hadn't been around to witness it. He kind of wished he had, though. From what he heard, apparently that Grey girl had asked a ridiculous question which prompted Devonte to respond. Considering that he didn't particularly care for the halfblood know-it-all, he figured that she deserved every moment of it. He walked over, an eyebrow cocked as he decided to take a seat. "So, getting into arguments common for you, or was that just a special occasion?" Hell, Devonte could have just done it to heckle the teacher. He didn't know his dormmate that well, after all.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

AlphaApex

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte raised his head as he heard a voice, seeing a black haired boy with glasses standing in front of him. He raised an eyebrow, recognizing the boy as Hamilton Strudwick. If he recalled correctly, he had started an argument of his own with the Grey girl in Transfiguration. That had been quite amusing. Anyway, he wasn't sure what the boy was doing talking to him, maybe just killing time, but so far he had no reason to dislike the boy, so he decided it would be best to reply, instead of outright ignore. "I spoke my mind. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not my fault if others are offended by it. If you want to call that an argument, then sure, you could say I get into them often. Though this would be the first of many if this the student body consists of people like that Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. How about you? I remember you did the same to that same girl in Transfiguration."

OOC:

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Devonte

Hamilton rolled his eyes. "She was bloody obnoxious. I am pretty sure I did the class a favor when the professor didn't go into the depths of the subject like she wished. After all, we're just first years. No one expects us to know everything about the subject in one day, especially not the first class. Though, I will admit you're right about those two houses. If they're all insufferable know-it-alls or bloody self-righteous individuals, I imagine they wouldn't care for me too much, either." He never pretended not to be a stuck up p***k. He knew he was. If people found that out right off the bat, then they'd have an easier time and not bother him with their idiocy.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

AlphaApex

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at his words. He was blunt, that was for sure. "Well, I'd say you're quite right about that. I'd rather not have classes be dragged out unnecessarily by people who absolutely have to know more. And what's even more astounding is that I got a detention for her stupidity. Not like I'd serve it, but still. Some of the professors may be just as stupid as both the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw girl." Professor Powell wasn't necessarily stupid in his eyes, in terms of his subject, but his sense of right and wrong may have been a bit flawed. "But, it's a relief to know I'm not the only one here who's not afraid to speak up about that."

OOC:

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:35 am
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

”I'm always bored,” Camila quipped as she swung her legs over the edge of the armrest to the comfort of the plush dark rug underneath her seat, all the while, attempting to tame her mass of curls with one hand. ”But yes, I've been waiting for you.” She admitted rather dramatically, that is, until she blinked at her friend's startling appearance and tried to hide the grim line of her lips and the furrow in her brows. She'd like to think she was used to this by now, and honestly, had attributed it to the worst bloody case of 'mother nature's' monthly visit she had ever seen in her life. Camila had cramps and bloated like the rest of the world, but Merlin, at least she didn't look like death was about to strike it's scythe and chop her head off. ”By Circe, if you're going to try to hide how ruddy awful you look, you should at least do a better job of it by now.” She reprimanded her as lightly as she could, but it was still an ugly truth, no matter how lightly she tried to say it. ”Madam Primpernelle's got a few things that'll help, y'know...

“Anyway, I'm sure that was the last thing you wanted to hear from me. Let me make it up to you, let's go do something? We could go to the music room? Or explore the castle? Visit the garden? I wish it was a Hogsmeade weekend; maybe we can try to sneak in? Please say you'll do something with me, or I'll just have no other choice but to follow you anyway and practice my divination on you until you give in.”
        She stated boldly, then, as an added threat, dug through her mess of belongings and flashed the deck of cards she had burrowed from the professor in order to complete her homework. ”It's your choice...”

[OOC://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
Slytherin Common Room
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"132lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:12 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven made a sound of 'I've noticed' as Camila fussed with her hair, and shifted somewhat anxiously in place as she noticed the way the other girl was looking at her. She'd played her symptoms of lycanthropy off as her monthly for as long as she remembered, and it tended to work, but other girls especially she had to be careful around. Boys wouldn't dare ask, but girls would, and Camila certainly would. She pursed her bitten down lips together at her friend's comments, and tried to restrain her tongue. She might have squabbled with her house mate before, but she still didn't entirely know how far she could be pushed, and she wasn't prepared for a fight right now if she was too snappy and said something that offended Camila.

"Thanks," she retorted, and forced her mouth into something resembling a smile to show that she was totally fine and not at all seething. She'd take a nasty period, to be crude, over trying to keep herself from clawing out of her own skin any month. Other girls didn't have to worry about that, now did they? She knew she should try to take Camila's advice, even if she was annoyed by it. If anyone were to get seriously suspicious because she couldn't pull herself together for the week leading up to the full moon she was never going to make it out of her teens without a mob carrying pitchforks coming after her. Call her over dramatic, but werewolf hunters were still a thing, alright?

Mollified by Camila's sort of apology, she scoffed at the cards in amusement. "Fine, let's go somewhere. Not the gardens or the music room. Castle or Hogsmeade- my sister's down in the village, remember, so I can always use her as the excuse if we get caught. Family emergency." She rolled her eyes dispassionately. "I can kill off a nonexistent grandmother."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Squaring off, Camila rolled her eyes but remained mute on the subject, reluctant to back down against the dark stormy clouds which hung overhead her ginger headed friend. She was determined to have the best day of her life, and bloody hell, she'll drag Morven, kicking and screaming, along with her if she has too. It's been too damn long since she's had any fun, probably longer, for Mori, unless she was hiding a secret boyfriend in her trunk she wasn't telling anyone about. (And is it weird she had to wonder if she ought to double check, y'know, just in case?) Luckily, she didn't have to shuffle her deck of cards long before her fellow Slytherin caved in, with her own brand of stipulations, of course, but Cami wouldn't have had it any other way. ”Fine, not the gardens—oooh, brilliant! I forgot your sister has the music shoppe—“ her voice trailed off for a moment, as if a sense of reckoning had reached her, and why, perhaps, Morven avoided the music room. (Well, other than her stark pallor and sunken appearance, anyway.) ”Hogsmeade it is, then! Just let me put this rubbish in the dorm and change out of these robes,” she exclaimed, ungracefully shoving her textbooks and quills into the depths of her leather bag and bounded into the girls' dormitories to change.

She bounced through the reinforced doors on the opposite side of the common room, rounded about a pair of low backed, dark green leather sofas then firmly planted her feet in front of Morven and grinned, ”Good! You didn't leave me, I almost thought you would.” Camila admitted sheepishly, shrugged her purse over her shoulder and trotted to the entryway to the dungeon corridor. ”Thanks for comin' with me by the way, I know you probably wanted to stay in the dorms... Oh—before I forget!” She spun around on her heel, perched herself against a round table and plucked a slip of parchment she ripped off a blank scroll and a self inking quill to jot down a quick note in a loopy, cursive scrawl, signed hastily by one Newlyn Vass. ”Your sister wouldn't mind if I forged her name, right? I mean, it's for a good cause.” She reasoned, then flashed her handiwork to Morven but before turning to leave, she paused to ask, ”Did I even spell it right?”

[OOC://Couldn't resist.]

╔════════════════════╗
Slytherin Common Room
Dressed in:
Pastel Palette
14 yrs5' 3"132lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Devonte

Hamilton took a seat, now looking at the other boy inquisitively. "Well, if and when you decide to attend the detention, I am certain you'll be ruining any thought that they could have an easy detention. And I thought that you knew that Hufflepuffs were that stupid. At least that's what my father always said. Too timid and scared to fight, and they certainly don't contribute much. The Ravenclaw girl however must not be as clever as she thinks she is considering that she doesn't know when to stop until a professor steps in." Settling back, he looked over the homework that Devonte was working on and rose an eyebrow. "So, any classes so far that have been decent, or no?"

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

AlphaApex

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games