Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Greymon Tamer- Christian13000 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 am
Komi I just can't stand to watch those who don't deserve to be hurt getting hurt.  
cdcash912
-Finishes reassembling- Gosh, sometimes I wish that was allowed to die sometimes

*shady guy appears holding a vial of red liquid* i can fix that for you buddy twisted  

Cephalon Kish

Cuevas_506

*Struggles to get out of chains, but fails to* scream GET OFF OF ME!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:58 am
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*sighs* you know guys this is becoming a real annoyance u constantly attack Christian merely because he expresses his love...not in the best way but he still does it *chains appear on Christians hand then puts a collar on his neck and drags him to another forum.*
Expressing love has it's limit, and christian has definitely taken it too far. This isn't the first time he done something like this either.  

The Sadistic Toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:59 am
Sorry, but I'm not allowed to die till I've been told I can by someone. -Gets dragged off to Komi's profile-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:01 am
evil Toan shut up! I haven't taken it this far before! So keep quite unless you actually know!  

Cuevas_506

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:01 am
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*sighs* you know guys this is becoming a real annoyance u constantly attack Christian merely because he expresses his love...not in the best way but he still does it *chains appear on Christians hand then puts a collar on his neck and drags him to another forum.*
Expressing love has it's limit, and christian has definitely taken it too far. This isn't the first time he done something like this either.

But still the fact being everyone yells at him instead of telling him to stop. The moment he screws up u all want to have him banned >.> am i the only one who sees he means no harm in what he does its only a childish expression of love everyone has done it at one point or another so calm the hell down.
@Chris: *puts tape on his mouth and continues to drag*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 am
*Curses at Toan with a muffed voice*  

Cuevas_506

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 am
(shoots at Christain) NEVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN!! (poofs out)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 am
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-

But still the fact being everyone yells at him instead of telling him to stop. The moment he screws up u all want to have him banned >.> am i the only one who sees he means no harm in what he does its only a childish expression of love everyone has done it at one point or another so calm the hell down.
I never suggested him getting ban, but people did told him to calm down and stop. Weather it be telling him or screaming it at him, they did warn him and he refused to listen. He was also the one who started this whole thing.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 am
stare Whatever I don't care anymore if I get banned...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 am
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-

I never suggested him getting ban, but people did told him to calm down and stop. Weather it be telling him or screaming it at him, they did warn him and he refused to listen. He was also the one who started this whole thing.

You may have told him to stop but the first time he did soemthing everyone went straight to attacking him and thats the thing that pisses me off because no one actually wants to talk anymore which is why this has gotten worse. Now even though he may have started it but look at the fact the kid is only 14 so when he messed up he...kinda saw this as a chance to redeem himself. Well not this in particular but the things he has been doing with Komi since he returned so stop holding the past over him because what happened then has nothing to do with now i agree a less severe punishment is necessary but before u actually come to that decision talk to him and make him understand what he is doing is ******** up.  

Cephalon Kish

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am
confused Kain just drop, and leave please I've got to clean up my profile... And start over on the planet. Just leave man, but thanks for trying to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 am
Christian13000
confused Kain just drop, and leave please I've got to clean up my profile... And start over on the planet. Just leave man, but thanks for trying to help.

*sighs* anytime man *fades*  

Cephalon Kish

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:24 am
*Slaps hands together recontrusting the planet* Well, another day in DTI... sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games