Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 am
Sorry if this questions been asked before or i've overlooked something in the rules but can your second/third partner be a restricted or a special, or is it the same rules as your first one, I know it's a long way off for me just thinking though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:45 am
same rules as the first one  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 am
I'm not sure if this is a question or a suggestion but, I noticed that all the possible natural Digivolution lines of Ophanimon are all limited. I did a little research about it's Digivolution line and I found that all Digimon in it's natural Line were limited. I then found one digimon, Yukimibotamon, was not on the long Digimon list, but could still digivolve to Ophanimon without DNA or mutation. I was just wondering why ophanimon is so highly limited, and if Yukimibotamon was added or something, would that be limited too?

Sorry to bother you all with my nonsence. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:41 am
Thanks, Unitas!  

rabid_sparrowhawk

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 am
Ophanimon is a great angel digimon thus making it a high demand digimon. It is limited so that to have one is a prestigious occasion. there are many digimon throughout the guild like this. most great angels, all olympians, all demon lords, all royal nights, and then other awesome digimon people would go crazy in demand for. Bantyoleomon, shinegreymon, ravemon, grandracmon,wizardmon, ect.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:33 am
thanks Zadoc me old freind  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 am
i have a question, again.
Ok, according to DMA, Terriermon can digivolve to D'Arcmon. I was wondering if this guild would allow that... sweatdrop
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
i have a question, again.
Ok, according to DMA, Terriermon can digivolve to D'Arcmon. I was wondering if this guild would allow that... sweatdrop
User Image

I think because it's a slide digivolution the only way to make Terriermon digivolve into D'arcmon is through unexpected digivolution. Which isn't definite.  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 am
User Image Grrr, I need a definate way before I use up my second partner. Is it possible, say, to mutate an Angemon to an Angewomon?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
User Image Grrr, I need a definate way before I use up my second partner. Is it possible, say, to mutate an Angemon to an Angewomon?

I may not be correct but i don't think so since angewomon is a limited edition digimon and it says you can't mutate to limited  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 am
I give up. I guess I'm going to put my second partner into the box of saved DTI things, like my X-Antibody.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
I give up. I guess I'm going to put my second partner into the box of saved DTI things, like my X-Antibody.

I guess your only option would be to hope that the next contest would give you a gatomon line digimon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 am
ultimatemk
Chaos Darkwing 559

I guess your only option would be to hope that the next contest would give you a gatomon line digimon

Definatley, can't wait for the summer contests!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm
Alrighty guys, here's a question.

If a Tamer has a Labramon and uses Dark Digivolution, would it go to Dobermon since it's listed as both Vaccine and Virus?
Or is Labramon one of those exceptions?
Quote:

4. Dark Digivolve!
Description: Digivolves any digimon to its dark/Virus form besides its normal form.
Cost:1150 TP for [F]
Cost:1300 TP for [T]
Cost:1400 TP for [R]
Cost:1900 TP for [C]
Cost:2400 TP for
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some digimon
*If the dark form of that digimon is a restricted, this will not work.

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games