Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, your strong, just because you can move things with your mind." He said then he kissed her neck gently. He kissed her on the lips and he pulled away after a while. "I think i would like my girl friend to call me Richard." He whispered in her ear and he bit it gently. "I can handle your bitchness babe."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow heard the building explode. He sighed and walked back to it slowly. When he got closer, he heard talking. His ears perked up, listening. It was the same group as before. He was sure they wouldn't let him get close looking like he did now, so he closed his eyes and focused, changing forms. He walked over to the group, wary and almost losing his balance. Now he remembered why he liked his wolf form. Two legs didn't offer enough balance. Not after spending so much time as a wolf. He didn't say anything, waiting for them to notice him.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

Sarah smiledthen took out a gun she still had. The one Wesker'd given her. She looked at it and checked it's ammo. "Loaded. Wow, suprised he trusted me." She said and putted it away. "No reason letting it go to waste. " She said.Sarah looked at them, "So," she put her hand on her neck and moved her neck slightly. "Where we headed now?" She asked.

"How'd you all get here anyways?" She wondered. Sarah looked back at the explosion. It gave her memories.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 pm
Alice rolled her eyes at Richard. " I love that name..Richard." she said and smiled over too him. Alice then looks back at Sarah. "Well, first.. Wow long adventure.. Umm, Well we met in a headquarter.. then after that, we came..Oh god. Such a long story. Haha, then we met this dude next to me" points over too Crimson. "He is such a Cute jerk!. But i dont care, i can handle a Jerk" she winked over too Richard. Alice looks over too Richard. "Hey, Honey. Do you know, where we can go?..."

Sidney smiles. "Yeah, long story Sis. Hey Sarah! Are you okay?. You should sit down.. And well its up for Chris too see where we are suppose to go." she looked at Chris. "But i think, he wont be a help at all..heh."  

Mini Tsukino

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre sighed and sat a ways away, blushing like crazy. "Why does everyone gotta talk about how much I love Sarah?!" he complained, his face showed trails from where he was crying, and then dried. "You people make it out like a freaking soap opera. Anyway, Sarah, can I talk to you alone?" When Layna walked up he pointed at her. "Stay."

User Image

Layna growled when he told her to stay where she was. "Fine but I'm not your damn pet."

User Image

Leon shrugged and stood behind Chris. "Too bad I never have much luck with women." He laughed and looked at Chris.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson laughed lightly his arms wrapping around her waist. “Alice, kind of funny, its like a code name, like Zeus (What Alex Mercer was Called) if a person is really impossible to kill, since Alice is from Alice and Wonderland." He said and he chuckled. "Dude and Cute jerk, I think it should be Guy and Hot b*****d." He said with a teasing tone. "And you Alice are a bad chick, but I love bad chick." He said then he raised his eye brow at her. He groaned. "No not really, but going to NYC is nice but I will be history, like I said I left two tyrant to die, and those two will kill me when they see me, but with my new ability I think I can handle those bastards, and since I have friend with me, and a girl friend with me then I will be safe!" He said and chuckles, "Two love birds in the group, Zandre and Sasha and Crimson Dead/Richard and Alice..."  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 pm
Mike and drake kept quiet.Krauser still in pain laid on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Alice smiles over too Richard. "Haha, Alice in the wonderland..? Wow you watch to much cartoons..or a movie. Anyways, I think, we should get back to..headquarters? Or.. I dont know.. But, bad thing is.. Were on foot, there is no ride or nothing here.." she sighed and then looked at Chris. "There you go!. Your leg, will be better then ever!" she said as she stood up from the ground, and then cuffed her hair behind her ear, looking around, trying to find..somewhere to go, or a ride.

Sidney looks over too Zandre. "Hah, well yeah you go with him!" she said and stood up as she walked over too Leon and Chris. "Well Leon, I know you will find the perfect Lady for you!" she smiled over too him.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at zandre and smiled. She let go of Sydney to walk. She stopped, then kept going, suprising what a broken neck can do to your walking. She walked to zandre, one hand on her neck. She blushed, "Yeah, sorry about saying all that." She said.

"I just now remembered it," Sarah moved her hand from her neck, "My mind went blank when he snapped my neck, so i had to go over what had happened in my mind. That was one of the first things that came up." She looked up at zandre, wondering if she was babbling. She smiled, "Though i'd never thought i'd be so happy to see your face." She said. Even though he did look different than before.

Sarah glanced at Layna, "How'd you get it to trust you like that?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard held Alice’s hand and he got up. "That was what my so nice of an uncle had for movies and cartoons...” He said then he let goes of Alice’s hand. "I might be able to hotwire a truck. Or a chopper somewhere near by, Even if I am some type of monster I can still hot wire things like a pro." He said then he slowly turned his right hand into claws he had on his crimson dead form.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

"First off, Layna is a girl and it's a long frickin' story. That's a question for her. And yeah, I missed you too." He said before suddenly kissing her and pulling back with a blush. "Almost forgot, eye for an eye." He said as he held out his sword to her, laughing as she dropped it due to its immense weight. He sighed and pointed at her knife, then the palm of his hand, referring to what happened when she protected Wesker.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow listened to the group. They didn't seem to notice him. He coughed lightly, wondering if they'd even notice that. He'd been standing outside the group for the last several minutes and they hadn't even looked at him.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Alice smiles over too Richards. "Hey, Honey. Why, do you always keep calling your self monster? You are not a monster. Now stop it with all this!" she said, as she got closer too him, and grabbed his hands tightly, not the one with the claws. "Please, stop calling your self that.. For me?" she smiled over too him. Alice then looked at the others. "Okay, so. We.. need to find something. Wait! How about.. That Copter we came in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Sarah blushed.She'd dropped the sword then looked at him, "Well mine is alot lighter than that." She said. She looked at her knife, then at his hand. She shook her head, "No. That's not your fault. Hurt like hell, but i kind of zoned out on it for the time being." She said.

"Not you fault i did that. So no need for it." She said and smiled.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded. "Thank you alice." He heard somthing and looked at it. A person. Not a zombie, so that was a good start. He reached for his gun, it wasn't there. Right, wesker'd broken his gun. So he settled for the one Sarah'd given to him and took aim. Just in case. "Who are you?" He asked.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games