Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill stood there. Watching over John. Still unconscious it seemed. Chris had gotten the vaccine in him, hopefully in time so he wouldn't turn into a zombie or anything. She heard somthing. Sounding like footsteps and the door opening. Her first thought was that it was Chris, coming back again to check on her or somthing. He was always being too over protective about her. Going "Alpha-male" when guys would talk to her or anything...he didn't like. She was suprised that he hadn't broken Billy's nose for the kiss thing yet.

But it wasn't like Chris to just let things like that slide. When this was all over, she was sure he'd end up, out-of-the-blue punching Billy in the face.

Jill's hand was still wrapped around the handle of her gun. She turned around. Chris would have made his presence known by now...and somthing just didn't feel right. Jill turned around, expecting someone else entirely. As soon as she cought a glimpse of the blonde in the sunglasses, her hands raised the gun quickly, aiming at her former captain. "Wesker." She said. Hatred in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris shook his hand once more. He turned to face Billy and nodded slightly. Looking down the hall. "Or we could just break the lock off." He said. Not waiting for a reply, he was heading down the hall. Going up to the doors, looking inside the tiny glass windows for any sign of his sister. He did this to all the doors. Some rooms empty, some had people in them. If it wasn't Claire, he didn't pay much attention.

He kept this up untill he got to a cell at the end of the hallway. Looking inside. Seeing a sleeping body on the bed. His eyes widened. "Claire..." He said first in a whisper.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked. "Don't you know better than to point a gun at your captain?" he mocked. He wasn't concerned that she was pointing a gun at him. If she pulled the trigger, he'd be out of the way before the bullet even left the barrel.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. He should have known that Chris would only be concerned with finding his sister. He looked into the windows. The ones that had inhabitants, she shot the lock off and opened the door.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Jill couldn't help but glare at the man. "You're not my captain anymore." She snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Chris shot the lock off the door. He tried to open it. But it wasn't open all the way. He stepped back before ramming his left side into the door several times before the door opened. He immidiately ran inside to Claire. "Claire!"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker shrugged. "Same principle," he said, smirking. "Come now Jill. You can't seriously think that you can hurt me with that little toy," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy walked over to the door that Chris had disappeared into. He stood outside it, looking in. None of the rooms that he'd opened had Rebecca in them. Did that mean that she'd made it out of Raccoon City before Umbrella had showed up to take prisoners? He couldn't be sure. He didn't say anything as Chris ran to his sister.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Jill's eyes stayed glared at Wesker. "I can still try." She said. Immidiately afterwords, pulling the trigger. The gun was aimed for his head. Incase he would have dodged, Jill shot three more times in other places near where he had been standing. Hoping to catch him with that strategy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker dodged out of the way of each of the bullets. In a second, he was in front of her. He grabbed her by the neck and threw her at the wall. "You don't want to fight me Jill," he threatened.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Chris ran to Claire and went to her as she lay on the bed. Tears welling up in his eyes. Whether she was aware of it or not, he pulled her up into his arms in a hug. It seemed she had woken up by the smothering hug of Chris'. "Chris?" She asked warily. "Claire!" He said "You're alright!" Soon she returned the hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Jill cried out when her back hit the wall. She opened her eyes to look at him. "We didn't come here to pick a fight." She said and coughed due to the wind having been knocked out of her from the hit to the wall.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at the prisoners that he let out. "You might want to get out of here. Stairs are through that door. Go all the way to the top and through the hallway. It'll take you out of the Hive," he said. They thanked him and walked past him and out. Within a few minutes, they were all gone. He turned back to the room that Chris and Claire were.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"And yet you were the one to fire first," Wesker growled. "Didn't come here to fight, yet you make the first move. Can't say I'm surprised," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Chris picked Claire up in his arms and carried her out. He looked at Billy. "Now let's go get Jill." He said. "Chris i can walk!" Claire said. "I don't know what they've done to you, if anything here. But i don't want to risk it. Just let me carry you alright?" He said with a smile. Claire nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games