Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:31 pm
Gaia, QUIT BEING SO ADDICTING! I should have been doing my homework for the past couple of hours.... Oh well, tomorrow's the weekend so I have plenty of time. To write two small papers. And buy books. And read said books. And go seme on Zakai. sweatdrop xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:34 pm
LOL!!! I saw that XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:04 pm
Well just look at you! You're practically naked! I can't stop my attraction for silver haired guys without clothes!!! >.< *shoots self*

The Idaho air is getting to me. Maybe that and the weirdness it is to got to a math class and have your teacher read scriptures to you. xd It's pretty cool. And it throws me off.

Or maybe it's because I'm in a dorm with four other girls, where we go to lunch together and check out guys...rather obviously. -.-;; rofl

Anyways, I'm off to go to a dance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Yeah, all this avatar has on under these flowers is my manties....That must look strange on towns XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:53 pm
Yeah, it must. xd You just need to stop being so misleadingly attractive with that chibi avatar of yours.

You know, I think that maybe ONE person here is truly a guy. (One of the fairly regulars anyway. Well, maybe two...maybe.) And that's because I've actually met him to confirm that he is indeed male. Everyone else is a girl. That's my thoughts anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
OH! I just realized that I do have something I could use for the contest thing... sorta. Except I'd need a scanner. 3nodding It's a few sketches that I did for 'why Sephiroth cannot be a Christian' and is him breaking a few of the ten commandments. Such as the killing one, the worshipping other gods and obeying his Mother and his FATHER. xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:15 am
I'll try. Well, maybe I won't, because I like being attractive. I also like flowers. Yay for my rose petals~!

Wow, someone on here is a guy? Other than Kem Kems and maybe Jehobo, I didn't think anyone was XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:46 pm
Yeah, well, he's not THAT much of a frequent poster, really... But on Gaia, you just can't believe gender until you meet 'em, LOL.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:59 pm
I think i know who you are talking about... wink xd Is it who I think it is Sae-chan?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:05 pm
Yes, probably. 3nodding

So yeah, in my mind, everyone else(frequent posting) is a girl. (This excludes people like Valens, Glein, and that guy without a lick of grammer, who aren't that frequent and I believe them to be male. Maybe.)

This does NOT exclude SephyAngel, KemKems, Jehobo, Zakai, etc. xd xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:58 pm
It's a pity about the contest entry.. could someone take the piccy and then send it to you or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:49 am
Hmm...I think I've seen this picture... biggrin Do any of your roommates have a scanner? Then they can e-mail it to you...  

wrenrainsair

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:12 am
I think Jehobo's definantly a boy....his typing style feels masculine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:55 am
Well, my typing style was confused for his once... Then again, I was trying to make it seem kinda like that to confuse people about the identity of JW.

And I don't think my roommates have scanners. They have printers...one might have a digital camera, though.

I think they have scanners in the library, I just don't know where. But the library's website says that they do.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Um wow thanks for insulting my masculinity people... sad  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games