Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon heard Claire's voice. He turned in the direction it came from. "Guys, hang on," he said to the others. He started back the way they'd come until he found Claire. "Claire! What happened to 'be right back'?" he asked. That was the last thing she'd said to him before disappearing around the corner with Jake.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris shook his head. "Not at all." He said and continued walking, his gun in hand, ready for almost anything.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

selene still didn't know which way to go"chris which way?"she asked him as she turned her head and looked him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Claire looked at Leon. "We found Chris, and the others. there's a helicopter on the roof. We were attacked by some lickers on our way here." She explained.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Chris looked around. "Go left." He told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John followed at a slower pace in hopes that it would allow his virus to heal him faster. As he reached them, he heard Claire explain that they'd found Chris and the others. He sat down, fighting his wolf instincts to lick his wounds.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

"I knew that was a helicopter that we heard. We were on our way to go see who it was," he said. He noticed the bruises on her neck. "You got grabbed?" he asked. He then noticed a large wolf-like creature walk up behind Claire and instantly pulled out his gun, pointing it at the wolf. He moved around Claire so that he was standing between her and the wolf. His eyes never left the beast.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Selene turned left as she was quickly walking down the hall as she shot a few bullets at a tongue licker in the head be as another one grabbed her by the neck,she could barley breath,she pulled out her katana and sliced the tongue off and started coughing "mother ******** said to her self as she was trying to catch her breath,she could already feel the pain in her neck as it was being bruised,she tried using her telekinesis to shut the door but it didn't happen

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre sighed when she jumped down. "Showoff." he said as he hugged her back. "So what you been up to? Besides getting kidnapped...?" He asked softly before kissing her. He grinned and turned around, seeing a small army of zombies headed their way. Apparently they were attracted by all the commotion from before (along with the helicopter's landing), and had finally reached the hospital. Zandre shook his head. "I really want that vacation..." he said in an annoyed tone and looked at Sarah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sick stay behind Chris and Selene. Hearing what they was talking about. Getting on the com link with Eva. "When everyone is on the rooftop and getting in. Take off even when I'm not ready. Eva begin to yelled at Sick. "Captain, I can't do that. "..Do it, it's going to be pack when I get on. Cutting off the com link as Sick look at the both of them and begin to open fire at several lickers that was making their way toward him."BOOK IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK. AND DON"T STOP TILL YALL REACH THE CHOPPER!"Sick said barking an order at the both of them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soap begin to open fire at the ground seeing an wave of zombie."I get get in contact with captain....Damn it.... Soap still letting off wave of bullets at the wave of zombie. "We need to get out of here soon before we're being overrun Soap begin to yelled out  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Claire looked at Leon. She nodded, "It's alright. I've been through worse." She told him. She watched him get defensive about John. Oh right, nobody else had seen him in this form had they? She looked at Leon and then John. "Wait!" She didn't want Leon to shoot him. "Don't shoot him! He's alright. He's on our side. He helped kill the licker that attacked us. Leon...you remember Jake right? Well it turns out he has two forms alright. This is his second form. Now, we should really be getting back to the helicopter." She said, side-stepping around Leon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled at Zandre. She returned the kiss and rolled her eyes hearing his comment. "Hey, it wasn't even Umbrella this time. It was Tricell." She said. Though...she was getting kidnapped, or atleast attempted kidnapped alot. She put one hand on her hip, "I got a new tattoo." She smirked then sighed. Turning around, moving the hair to show him the Umbrella tattoo on her neck. "Damn Umbrella.."She muttered and let go of her hair, letting it fall back over it.

"Yeah me too. But, by the looks of things we won't be getting one anytime soon." She sighed. "There's a helocpter on the roof. B.T.C.S. rescued us." She said taking out her gun. "Maybe where ever we fly can be our vacation? We could go to Vegas? We could always get a quickie marrage and skip all the traditional crap." She suggested with a smile.

She looked back at the zombies, taking one of Zandre's hands. She turned, starting to go back to the hospital.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Selene felt the back of her head as she felt some more blood and she started to get dizzy as her head was spinning she closed her eyes and passed out and feel on her back,dropping her katana next to her

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Chris shot the licker that attacked Selene untill it was dead. He took Selene's arm to help her up and to lead her to the door, which, with his full hands, he chose to kick it open. He looked at Sick. "We should hurry." He said, he knew Claire wouldn't be too far behind. But he couldn't help but worry.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Selene felt like she was being dragged by some one as she opened her eye's and noticed the chris had grabbed her,she was still seeing things still in a small blur,she saw the stairs and started to run up them,but if she knew she was going to pass out again,she wouldn't wake up for awhile so she would play it safe. "is he coming?" she asked as she was half way up the stairs waiti
ng for chris.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces