Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

Rosa smiled as they were lead out of the boathouse. She fidgeted impatiently. Come on, go faster, go faster, she thought. She gave a small gasp as she saw the beautifully decorated courtyard.

Age: 11 years | House: Unsorted | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None | Location: The Boathouse | With: Technically all of the First Years, but she's standing alone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((Exit to Paved Courtyard "The Quad"))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Jacquie quickly understood the girl was very shy; she still didn't even grab her name and they were already moving on. With a small squeal of delight, Jacquie headed along as well... Now a spark of determination to see that girl open up. Perhaps if she invited her to guinea pig racing? Of course, where they'd get the adorable small animals was a little beyond Jacquie, but she could make it happen...

. . .

located;; { boathouse -- exiting }
mood ;; { keen as bean }
with ;; { all the first years! Trying to keep up with Hannah }
OOC ...

User Image

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Here come the first years!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh stood as the boat landed on the dock. Getting out she moved to the stair case leading up to the court yard."Everyone please get out carefully and get here in a line, we will be making our way to the Great Hall shortly though the court yard." She instructed watching carefully as the students got out of the boats.

♈Out.Of.Owls♈Please post here and wait for my next post.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eliora looked around the boat house before carefully climbing out of the boat and smoothing down her robes. She looked back at Joshua and Katrina and held out a hand to help them. Wouldn't do to be mean, now would it?.. After all, they did talk to you... She sighed quietly to herself. She was anxious for the sorting to begin. Her last name secured her a spot towards the beginning. Fingers crossed that there weren't too many people before her. The longer she waited, the more nervous she tended to get.

Currently:Waiting at the boathouse. Outfit: Hogwarts Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Nervous. Nervous. Nervous...

little_kitten52

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Joshua took Elli's hand and then turned to help Katrina out of the boat. He was determined to see if anything would spark between him and Katrina before the end of the year. Joshua then smiled at Elli ready to answer,"Yeah, but most Slytherins are stuck up and rude, you do not seem that way at all." He smiled and started to walk towards the line.

OutfitSong

User Image

User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish Ginger  |

Gale signed as she stepped out of the boat and looked around with her blue/green eyes. The boat ride was actually very fun and now she could at least tell her parents she went on a boat at Hogwarts. Gale signed again as she started to walk towards the line and hopefully make some more friends. As she walked she tried to see if she could find Jaden or the ginger twins anywhere.

OutfitSong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina took Joshua's hand and allowed him to help her out onto the dock of the boathouse. "Thank you." she said with a smile. She quickly joined the line of first years and smiled shyly at the boy. He is nice. she thought as she waited in line.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eliora smiled. "Why thank you. I try not to be." It was true. She didn't. Why should you be stuck up or rude to someone who could, very well, be the Minister of Magic one day, or the next Dark Lord. Wouldn't due to piss them off, no, not at all.

"Do you know what happens now? Me mum said they put a hat on your head and 'e talks to you."
Currently: Outfit: Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |

Joshua smiled at Katrina as he noticed she was a bit shy. He followed her to the line and stood next to her while he heard Elli speak,"You seem more Ravenclaw than Slytherin and I think we will be sorted soon." He sighed as he watched the stars pop up in the sky as they waited to be taken to the Great Hall. Joshua had never been to the castle in his life, but his parents said it was beautiful inside.
[[Sorry I had to finish making my routine for the pep-rally this week. It is Halloween themed and my twirl routine is to thriller I have to know it by tomorrow and I just made it. Also I have to figure out how to make a good ungorry zombie costume to wear Friday at school and the pep-rally sad ((. Oh and Spaz u think there might be something goin on between Joshua and Katrina in the near future huh huh huh!!!!]]

OutfitSong

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 pm
((Gonna repost this here because you guys moved on meh ;P ))

User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa waited for the children to come. It took them what felt like hours to arrive. What was taking them so long? Was this the right day? Maybe Nerissa was wrong... perhaps she had missed them? Or maybe she was too early? A pout appeared on her lips as she allowed herself to sink to the sand below her.

"No, I know I must be right," Nerissa sang to herself in comfort. The words echoed in her ears, but she did not find solace in them. Her heart sank along with her body. Lying on the sand, her heart seemed to sink even further, leaving her with a hollow feeling inside her chest. This was the time she enjoyed the most every year, and she was wrong in its timing.

As she floated there, a distinct sound resonated through the water. Nerissa's head shot up as she gasped. It was the sound of the train whistle which the children always boarded from during this time. This time! She was here at the correct time and day. With a flurry of bubbles, Nerissa shoved herself from the ground and raced to the surface. That whistle was the sound of the train leaving, meaning that the children were already boarding the boats. The boats that would be making their way across the lake.

Nerissa slowed down as she reached the surface, not going above it just yet. She made her way to where the boats were slowly floating towards their destination. The moon above her cast shadows and lights into the water of the lake, glinting off her scales, eyes, and hair. She opened her mouth to sing beside the boat carrying Kayleigh McKenny and a song was sung.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while swimming under the surface
                                                      and singing for the first years

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Here come the first years!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh's eyes caught a shimmer in the water. Smiling at the familiar face. "Students I'd like to introduce you to Nerissa, one of our resident mermaids. If you wanted you could put your head underwater and listen to her sing. She has a beautiful voice and if you wish to hear it let me know and I will let you do so and remain dry and breathing. Never do this with out a professor present, not all mermaids are as nice as she." She instructed and cast the spells on those who wished it.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade jumped out of the boat when he heard what he assumed to be a teacher say he could. When he landed he quickly swung his guitar around to his back so he could get a good look at his surroundings but there wasn't much to see besides some old boats hanging and some oars in a bucket. He moved to get in line with the others but let out an aggravated sigh when he heard there was more waiting to be had. As far as he was concerned this was taking way to long he wanted to hurry up and be sorted. Taking another look around he figured he would have to come back here sometime since it seemed pretty secluded and he liked that when he wanted to write some music.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Impatient
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 am
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The rickety boat pulled into the boathouse in silence. No one had said much the entire ride, which was perfectly fine for Chance. He didn't necessarily need conversation at the moment. His mind was troubled with thoughts of the sorting. Would he take the family tradition and be sorted into Gryffindor? Or would he follow in his father's footsteps and be sorted into Slytherin? The red-haired boy just didn't know. He fidgeted with the scarf around his neck, a habit he had quickly picked up on for when he was anxious or nervous about something.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara literally hopped off the boat, savoring the feeling of dry land once again. Now that she had crossed the lake, completely squid-free, she knew her sorting was just around the corner. I wonder what house they'll put me in? Hopefully I'm with Newlyn...she seems nice. As soon as she finished that thought, she heard the professor directing them to line up. Looking back at the boat for her friends, she waited for them before lining up with the rest of the 1st years, eager to be sorted and start the school year.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose put the lantern down and followed Chance out of the boat. She head the Professor say sometime about hearing the Mermaid sing, she looked over at Chance and smiled. "Did you hear that?" She asked, as he did seem to like the mermaid, but if he did not want to do it, that was fine with her.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm
Sorting is now open! Please move you characters here to get started!

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games