Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Probably. It depends what other classes they offer and the work load and all," she said, before getting to the interesting bit. "Jarvey's are like these big ferrets. They're really cute but they say the rudest things! My uncle used to breed them and they all yelled 'Big nose! ' whenever he walked into the room." She paused. "He got arrested..." She wasn't really upset by this. Her uncle had used to chase her round with scary plants like cactii and bubotubers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way they scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: FamilyWHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin wandered around for while, wondering where to sit next. Shrugging, she joined Cameron and Nell again, sitting on a stair above the boy. Caitlin sighed, looking at them, waiting for one of them to talk again. She ran her fingers through her hair. She tapped her wand against her palm, fidgeting from being bored. The first year pulled her legs up, laying them across the stair, then leaning against the railing. It was an awkward silence, but she didn't feel like talking, though.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm
(OOC: Eoin is such a cutie <3 Just saying. I'm just lurking waiting for Jack to reply or sorting to open. According to the calendar it was supposed to open yesterday, I guess they're behind schedule.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Curious═══════╗
He snicker as she spoke until she mentioned her uncle getting arrested. She sounded like she didn't care much but he didn't know if she was acting or not. He opened his mouth to asked why but thought against it figuring it would be rude so instead he replied, "Im sorry/"

╚═══════Company: Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

((OoC: To XxXDevil-Chan thank you!))

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Courtyard // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why is this so important to her?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled when Michelle said the hat would be crazy to separate them. She hoped that she was right about that; she's only made friends with Michelle at Diagon Alley because her parents had been there to give her a push. She didn't know if she'd be able to do it on her own. Talking with Michelle had been had been nerve-wracking, so she was sure that she'd fail at trying to talk to anyone else. She'd probably make herself look like a complete idiot. "I hope you're right about that; I don't wanna be by myself..." When she brought up Damien again, Ada frowned a little, and shrugged. She didn't really know why it was so important to Michelle to take Damien down... she supposed it might have something to do with her father, and the rest of her family. When it came to blood purists, she probably had an even bigger chip on her shoulder than she did. So she just gave her a small nod. "I'm not really sure what you mean; like, you could boss him around, and if he didn't do what you said, you'd talk to your dad about him and his family so that your dad didn't want to be around them?" She didn't really see Mr. Edgeworth caring about what anyone else thought about him... but then, maybe he wasn't so self-assured and high and mighty around other purebloods.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // The First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Impatient
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Who does that little halfblood think she is?'

User Image

Damien felt eyes on him, and moved his gaze across the group of children sitting around him, his eyes finally falling on Adalaide. They made eye contact for all of a second before he scowled, his lip curling, and he looked away. Why in God's name would she be looking at him? He supposed that she'd probably witnessed his little encounter earlier, or had heard about it. She was probably over there whining to her little friend about how awful he was; not that he cared. But, his eyes fell on the girl with her, and he raised his eyebrows in confusion. The blonde looked familiar... But from where? He couldn't imagine where he'd have met anyone who would associate with Adalaide. His family didn't associate with anyone but purebloods, with the exception of his father's job, and Damien had rarely had occasion to meet anyone his own age; he didn't think he knew any of the other students here. So how would he know her? He pondered it for a while, not at all sure of why she seemed so familiar.

(( OOC: ))
@Devil: That works for me! Just to create a continuum, I'm gonna have Damien have a vague memory of Michelle. Since their families know each other, they probably met when they were both really young, and I'm sure Damien would have seen pictures of her at her father's house.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron listened to Nell before letting out a sigh. If all girls were like this, or at least most, then he'd have to put up with them for the rest of his life. He sat in silence with the girl until Caitlin came back and sat on the stair above him. They continued to sit in silence until Cameron cleared his throat. "Hey, Nell, what house do you want to be in?" he asked. Cameron already spoke to Caitlin about it, so he didn't include her in the conversation too much. She could join in at any moment, but his question was directed at the other first year.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head. "Yeah boss him around... make him do stuff...." She trailed off. She had more interesting things in mind than making him do her homework, or stupid things like that, but it was the easiest way to explain her idea to Ada, and well she didn't really want Ada seeing her darker side. Michelle chewed on her lip. It wasn't like she could hide that side of herself from Ada forever, but she didn't want to scare her off when they'd only just become friends. "Don't worry Ada, no matter what, you won't be alone." She gave her friend a smile, as she switched back to their previous conversation. "Even if we're not in the same house, which is highly unlikely, we'll still have classes together and every weekend, and..." She trailed off. She wasn't sure what else, but if she had to she would sneak around just to hang out with Ada and protect her if need be. She felt oddly protective of her new friend. She internally shrugged off the peculiarity of it.
User Image
OOC: Makes complete sense to me. I think later on Michelle will realize she's met him before as well, but for now she doesn't realize it. She just knows her father knows his father.

Feeling: Thoughtful and conniving
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Ada
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell shrugged before vocalizing her answer. "Well, I think Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw would work better for me than the others because as much as I'm loyal I don't think I'm as brave as a Gryffindor. And while I'm a pureblood for Slytherin I don't have much cunning. I can't even lie right!" she said with a soft giggle. Horribly her statement was true, her family and everyone around her could always tell if she was lying. Because of that she usually wasn't told about surprises in advanced. Nell looked between her the two giving them both smiles so they knew the question was directed at both. "And you guys? What House do you think you'll get sorted into?"

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Caitlin and Cameron
Thoughts:Awkward silence

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy
Head Of Slytherin
Deputy Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari walked out if the castle to meet the first years. Her heels clicking on the pavement with each step. The students making a low buzz of noise."Welcome students. I hope your trip was pleasant. My name is Inari Evernight, Please follow me." She said politely turning and walking to the castle doors.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Out.Of.Champagne.][❝ Sorting is now open, you may post here❞]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack nodded, “Yes, that wouldn’t be a very good way to die.”

Suddenly a blond woman approached the first years and asked them to follow her. “Hey! I think this is it.” He said with a wide smile, “I think we’re going to be sorted.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC: Sorry for not posting and then starting out with such a lame post. I was busy all today.))

Feeling: Super Excited
Where I am: Courtyard
What I'm doing: Going to be sorted
Who I'm with: Gracie
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded a wide smile spreading across her face. "Let's hope for the same house." She said to Jack. She turned to him, and pecked his cheek. "A kiss for luck." She said with a wink, her cheeks, for once in her life, going a bright shade of pink. Without another word, she hurried after the professor.

OOC:...

Feeling:
Who I'm with: Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle hopped to her feet and walked after the professor, a dignity in her step that could only come from being raised by a rich family. She smirked at Damien as she walked past him, before entering the castle behind her cousin.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Thoughtful and conniving
Who I'm with: Ada
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron listened to the girl. Not telling her any secrets, he noted mentally. What if someone asked Nell about what he told her? She wouldn't be able to lie to them. "I'm fine with anything that isn't Slytherin," he admitted before raising an eyebrow. "What does being pureblood have to do with Slytherin?" He hadn't known that the house of snakes were mostly pureblood, and they are the ones who make fun of the muggle borns the most. Before the girl could answer, a professor told everyone to follow her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Distressed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh my God, it's time!'

User Image

Adalaide gave a small smile, her eyes a little sad. She hoped that Michelle was right. She was just about to reply when the Deputy Headmistress showed up and announced that they were to follow her; her palms started to sweat and she started fidgeting again, standing up to go with her into the school, her eyes wide. She probably looked like a deer caught in the headlights, standing there, trying to move forward, to go with the others, but she for a moment, she was frozen except for her hands, which she was flexing and shaking a little, rubbing them together. She finally managed to make her feet move, her eyes moving to Michelle. "It's time..." Her voice trailed a little, and she took a gulp, following after the professor. She was so nervous, she barely noticed her feet aching anymore, or the growling in her stomach.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // The First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Impatient
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's about time!'

User Image

Damien almost jumped when the professor arrived, he was so ready to leave. He immediately started after Professor Evernight, eager to get his sorting over with and to sit down for the meal. But, as eager as he was... Damien was still a little nervous. He covered it well, though, and walked into the castle with his head high, shoulders back, like he owned the place. He knew it would probably annoy the other first years, who already didn't like him, but he didn't care. He had to be confident.

(( OOC: ))
**Adalaide and Damien exit to Sorting**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way they scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: FamilyWHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin shot up to stand. She gripped her wand tightly. Her stony expression changed into a smile. Caitlin followed after all the students, growing more excited by the moment.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan, who had been silent through most of the time, had brightened up. The sorting was finally going to begin! She became anxious and excited. Hopefully she would get in the house she wanted.
~Exit to Sorting~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD:Anxious LOCATION:Boathouse OOC sad ( ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games