Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35 am
Raven62

That is really awesome man! You've got a great idea, and as long as you stick to your guns on this one, you are going to go far. You'll have a cult following like Catan. Hahaha.
I was shown Settlers the other day, and it is such a fun game. xD Hahaha.
In any case, if you ever want to brainstorm ideas for the RP or just chat, you can add me on MSN or something.
joshua-harris@live.com
Hopefully, though I am starting to see why in game design programmers and designers hate the play testers haha.
Sure thing, I don't frequent my IM's anymore but I'll add you just in case.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Kya Akai Kitsune
Dark Bunny Lord
Kya Akai Kitsune
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/30723-top-11-dumbasses-in-distress

eheheheheheh if you don't want to watch the whole thing just watch numbers 1 and 2

people i said to quit arguing its over deal with it
Ah good ol critic, a bit of an old one but one of his classics.

I just finally got to watch it and i HATE bella
Meh, I dislike the Twighlight series in general, the whole thing is like a badly written fanfic. They might as well of called Bella "insert name here" because she was written with hardly any personality and is the most completely bland character I've ever seen in any published work that was taken seriously by a wide audience over the age of 5.
I also hate how Myer decided to slaughter the poetic irony of Vampurism with the "sparkle". The whole idea was that man kind could achieve what they've been seeking since their existence, a way to defeat death, immortality as it where. The cost of course being that they could no longer bask in the earliest symbol of life through which all mankind thrived their daily lives (day light or the sun). Now it's just "I can't go out in public because if people see me sparkle they won't think -hey why is that guy wearing glitter- but rather -hey that guy must be an immortal blood sucking fabled monster-".
I don't get what the obsession with Edward is either, he brushes her off, says she smells, then watches her while she sleeps and threatens to kill anyone that so much as makes a pass at her and this is dreamy?

Yeah so in short the whole series is just one big train wreck, and like most things that a bunch of people hate I tried to give it a chance before taking others words on it and couldn't get through the first book let alone drop the cash for the movie.

they both sucked xD my favorite part in 2 was when bella broke her hand >w> Dumb b***h =w=  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am
Anyways it's pretty late so I'm going to take off for the night. I'll try to think up something to role play tomorrow and open it in a way that others may get involved.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 am
I read the books as they were mildly entertaining. What was the funniest part was finding all of the editors errors. I found the books to be way better, for simple entertainment and mind numbing fun but the movies were complete slaughter of media. Now we can never escape the Twilight based vampires and werewolves and they have destroyed the idea of what vampires have been for like centuries all because of one chicks wet dream. Of course after the original idea you could tell that the whole thing just went to money grubbing and that was it's only point.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 pm
Can I please have people's opinions on how to make my character better, and what squad he would be best in?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 pm
demonic fyre
Can I please have people's opinions on how to make my character better, and what squad he would be best in?

I am looking through it now actually lol.  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 pm
Got my internet back ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:44 pm
yay I missed you, ok not so much but still  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 am
GASP! By the way biggrin I got my first challenge for captain's seat! biggrin I am excited!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 am
Awesome Sensei
GASP! By the way biggrin I got my first challenge for captain's seat! biggrin I am excited!

*Kicks in the butt* Mrah! xD  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 am
Le boo.

Now that those formalities are out of the way, anyone want a VC? I'd love to challenge for a captain's spot but I'll settle for VC for now...because I'm cool like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am
Yeah awesome sensei is cheating >>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 am
Well...he IS a captain...and you're a Fourth Seat.

Like Bleach says, the power gap between a Captain his/her Lieutenant is drastic. So it's not terribly surprising that he could take out a fourth seat effortlessly. If you were a VC, though...that would have been cheating.

I'm not a big fan of autohitting, either, even if the power gap is immense. Ichigo could at least dodge SOME attacks from even Urahara back when he was a peewee...so...

Not my place to judge, just giving you guys some friendly inference from Bleach itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am
Hymn of the Silent
Well...he IS a captain...and you're a Fourth Seat.

Like Bleach says, the power gap between a Captain his/her Lieutenant is drastic. So it's not terribly surprising that he could take out a fourth seat effortlessly. If you were a VC, though...that would have been cheating.

I'm not a big fan of autohitting, either, even if the power gap is immense. Ichigo could at least dodge SOME attacks from even Urahara back when he was a peewee...so...

Not my place to judge, just giving you guys some friendly inference from Bleach itself.

I'm only forth seat *and not a captain* Because of all the spots taken. Also, after about episode 250 that power gap theory goes down the drain o.o  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 am
Space weeaboo's.. Eh I wanted to see a longer fight ._.' That was not only cheating but boring as hell..  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games