Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 am
Mirror giggled. "I might have to tax you every time you get gloomy." She teased trying to make him feel better. "Hmm a dollar for a gloom? Nah you might not always have a dollar on you. . . what about making me and Ricky dinner? Hmm. So many choices. . ."

Jake smiled. He wasn't able to get more than a light sleep, so worried he was for his love. He tried to sleep deeply. But every time she would make a sound or movement he jerked awake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:47 am
Michael chuckled at the suggestions, and then he started to laugh. Really, actually laugh. Deep belly laughs, the likes of which hadn't left him since before Ricky had been captured and had stopped talking. He laughed and laughed, until he wasn't quite sure why he was laughing anymore. But it did feel nice to laugh like that again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:17 am
Mirror blushed when she heard his laugh. It sounded so nice to hear. She gave a tiny giggle gently stroking Ricky's hair. "Did I say something funny?" She asked keeping her eyes closed and focusing on using her mirrors to see him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:25 am
Michael slowly stopped laughing and shook his head. "You know, I don't remember anymore if you did or not." he said, still chuckling a bit. "But . . . thank you. I . . . I haven't laughed like that in a while." he said, his smile turning a bit more thoughtful, almost sad, but not quite.

Suddenly, he got a pillow in the face as Ricky threw it, mumbling something about his brother being too loud. Michael just laughed again, ruffling his younger brother's hair. It wasn't quite as long, but it was just as sincere.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:00 am
Mirror smiled a tiny bit at Ricky. "Yes, keep it down you still man." She teased. "Ricky needs to sleep." She giggled and kept him close as he slept. "Are you tired?" She asked him. "We could all go sleep now so Ricky won't throw pillows at us."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 am
Michael yawned, nodding. "Yes, it's been a rather long day, hasn't it?" he said softly. "If you're positive you don't mind me sleeping over as well . . ." he left the question hanging, just wanting to make sure that it really was alright. He didn't want to intrude.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 am
Mirror laughed a little. "Come on, the beds big enough for the three of us." She teased a smile still on her lips. She didn't smile much until after Ricky showed up. And she smiled a whole lot around the both of them. Even though she was blind now. She still smiled. But only for them. Her friends. One of whom said he'd give them a chance if the war ended. Secretly she hoped he'd give her one before then. But she didn't want to be selfish so never entertained those thoughts for long.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 am
Michael smiled and then got comfortable under the covers. "Very well then." he said, making sure to cuddle close to his brother. Ricky sighed, happy to be cuddled. "Pleasant dreams." he whispered, 'closing' his eyes and allowing his 'vision' to fade.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am
Mirror smiled and tucked them all in cuddling Ricky too. "You too." She replied smiling back at him and closed her eyes.

Pain. . . Unyeilding pain. No. . . No she wasn't back there! No! Rabbit! Rabbit?

You failed me Annie~! his voice called deadpan. Now you'll fail another and you will be alone. . . which is your fate!

"No. . ." She moaned lowly in her sleep. Her body twitched a little. Tears of Quicksilver ran down her cheeks. "No. . . Jamie. . ."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:02 am
Ricky cuddled into Mirror, before, under his eyelids, his eyes turned mirror-like. Unknowingly he reached into Mirror's mind, seeing her nightmare. "No it's not . . ." he murmured in his sleep, holding onto Mirror a bit tighter, wanting her to be sure that she wouldn't be alone again. He didn't want to be alone again either . . . it was scary being alone . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:42 am
Mirror calmed a little still trembling in her sleep.

A boy looking like a smaller Mirror frowned. "How would you know? She hasn't failed you yet. . . It's only a matter of time before she disappoints you. Disappoints your brother. . . Give her up now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:59 am
Ricky frowned and one eye turned pitch black, while the other stayed mirrored. He was trapped between the two elements, and it was a rare moment in which he could use the both of them. The shadows began to writhe around Ricky as he grew angry with the boy, refusing to let go of Mirror. It was the movement of the shadows that started to rouse Michael.

"No! I don't care! I don't wanna be alone again either! I don't wanna be stuck! Go away! You're mean!" he shouted angrily in the dream. Suddenly his face grew serious. "You're jealous. Well then you shouldn't have left, should you? You should have listened to your sister and maybe you wouldn't have had to leave. It's your fault ghost. The guilt lies with you. So let it lie. Leave. I'm staying." he said, his eyes in the dream fully mirrored now.

Michael felt blinded to his brother's presence, and with the writhing shadows around his brother, it was only a mass of darkness that he saw. "Ricky!" he croaked out, his voice heavy with sleep as he reached out his hands, groping the air a bit before finding his brother's body and shaking it. "Ricky wake up!" he said, waking up a bit more.

He remembered the first time that his brother had responded like this. The other had been three, and was throwing a tantrum because Michael was focusing more on an upcoming battle than on the boy. An air magi had attempted to intervene, but suddenly, he found himself fending off his own element while everyone's shadows began twisting and writhing as if caught in a storm. Ricky's eyes had been two colors that day. One a pale yellow, the other pitch black. That was the day they learned Ricky was what they called an empath magi. He could feel the same sensations as others, even going so far as being able to use their magi powers as well. But it had stopped after he came back from the facility. Even when he had an attack where he would do nothing but scream, no borrowed powers came from him. This was the first occasion that Ricky had used his powers since that time. Michael was both relieved and worried about what had caused this resurgence.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 am
"Stop it! Stop it! You're killing her!!!" The boy screamed. "Stop killing my sister!"

Mirror was curled in a corner of darkness in her dream trapped in mirrors surrounded by her failure. She sobbed fingers buried in her hair. "R-Rabbit." She sobbed in her dream and in the waking world. "No. . ." She clung to Ricky. "I'm sorry." She whimpered.

"Stop it!" The boy kept crying. Then suddenly he went away. He shimmered into nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:09 am
Michael shook Ricky one more time, hoping that the boy would wake up, this wasn't good!

Ricky woke with a gasp, his hold on the two elements fading into nothing. His eyes suddenly widened and he grabbed onto Mirror's shoulders and shook her. "Mirror! Mirror it's okay! I'm not leaving! You won't be alone again! Mirror wake up!" he begged her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:12 am
Mirror's eyes snapped open. They weren't hard mirrors like last they saw, they were still reflective but like reflection in the water. She could only just see. She trembled and hugged Ricky tight. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She whispered in his ear. "I'm so sorry."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games