Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:01 pm
" Sorry Noa! " he called out before counting into the tree. Under his hands he had a smile on his face. He never thought hed be playing like this with Seto.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:06 pm
Seto meanwhile, had found the perfect place to hide, and that was in the garden. He never went there. Ever.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:39 pm
Mokuba called out he was ready and began his search, " I'm gonna find you two..I rock at this game. " Mokuba called out being his little cocky self as he looked behind rocks and trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:47 pm
Noa decided he wanted to be found. He started following Mokuba around trying to be careful but not really trying.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:52 pm
Mokuba looked around a little more then turnign around and running into Noa, " Heh heh got ya. " Mokuba said with a smile blushing a little from running into him. He rubbed under his nose as he blushed a little.

((his casual gesture XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:06 pm
"Ha! Now I get to be it next time." He smiled. "I'll go back to the base ((that's the tree Mokuba started counting from)) and wait for you."
"And I think the garden needs checking." Noa nodded emphatically and winked exageratedly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:21 pm
" ooh ok." Mokuba winked at Noa. He headed to the garden, " Oh dear, where could Seto be? " Mokuba said out loud looking around til he found Seto. " Hey big brother. " he whispered behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:51 pm
"Yah!" Seto jumped from his hiding place. "I've been spotted..."
He laughed and followed his brother back to the base.

"Ha! Now I get to be it." Noa smirked. "You two had better hide good."
He turned back to the tree and started counting.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:08 pm
Mokuba smiled as he ran to a tree and climbed up it hidign behind leaves.'He'll never find me if I stay really quiet..' Mokuba thought to himself as he stopped all movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:18 pm
Seto, thinking along similar lines as his brother, hid behind a tree not out of range of sight of him. He didn't notice his brother throught the thick foliage and wasn't really thinking enough to look up.

"Okay, here I come!" Noa called out. He decided Seto would never use the same place twice and went to another place he'd never be. He snuck up on the tree garden from the back and was quiet so as not to disturb Seto who was in plain sight to him.

Seto realized he'd been spotted too late and tried to run for it only to be tackled and pinned on his back by a very pleased Noa, who held his wrists above his head and stradled his chest.

"Gotcha." He smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:40 pm
Mokuba chuckled still not moving trying to see how long it would take for Noa to find him. But he peeked through the leaves to see their actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:13 am
Seto laughed. "Alright, now let me up."
"No." Noa stuck out his tongue. "I know you can get up on your own."
"Not with you on top of me." Seto sighed exasperatedly.
"Maybe I like being on top." Noa smirked.
'Did he just- did he just say that?' Seto's eyes went wide.
"Ha! I knew there was something that would shake you! Seriously though, don't worry about it. I'm only kidding." Noa got off of Seto who stood and brushed himself off.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 am
Mokuba chuckled at their actions. He was beginning to see little hints like a fangirl would. He tryed to reamin as silent as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:26 am
((Good job. Mokuba spotted the pairing!))

"Listen, I'm kind of tired alright? You two can keep playing." Seto said, turning to go in.
"Aw, I didn't mean to shake you up that much..." Noa went after Seto.
"No I really am tired, it has nothing to do with that. Think about it, I've been working for how long now? I need to sleep." Seto wasn't sure why he felt the need to correct the other, but he did it anyway.
"Oh... okay..." Noa went back to looking for Mokuba, who he finally spotted. "Oh come on! I'm not climbing all the way up there!"

Seto meanwhile, fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:37 am
Mokuba smiled, " I'm coming, unleess...were still playing, then yoouu need to tag me. " Mokuba replied with a childlike smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games